Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsForSale Log!

Also got a progress pic a little while after my workout:

fdT9VM4.jpg

Who unplugged the sink?! How’s it gonna flush now??

Who unplugged the sink?! How’s it gonna flush now??

Hahahahaha oh man almost sit out my BCAAs!

Ok killed back workout today. Felt really good after a cardio day with abs and stretching yesterday so went hard.

Workout consisted of:

4 sets of chin-ups with 20LBs added to dip belt. Reps were 9/8/6/6
4 sets of pull-ups with 20Lbs added to dip belt. Reps were 8/7/7/6
4 sets of alternate hand pull-ups (one hand overhand one hand underhand) with just bodyweight alternating grips with each set. Reps were 10/9/8/6

4 sets of bodyweight bar pulls. My dip station has a straight bar across so positioning myself under it and pulling my chest to the bar and alternating over hand and under hand grips each set. Reps were 15/13/11/10

Finished with 3 sets of bent over single hand dumbbell rows with 90 pounds on my adjustable dumbbell. Reps were 12/10/8

I usually do zero biceps and that was the same today. If you cant do pull-ups or chin-ups my stance is you have no reason to do biceps. If you hit those 2 exercises hard enough you will grow biceps without focusing on them. Not saying they are useless but id rather focus on larger exercises that hit multiple muscle groups.

A few pics arms are getting larger and a gratuitous pic for sarmsforsale LOL (couldnt resist! Also ignore my dirty basement!). Remember BUY AMERICAN!

Have a good one guys!

km3STc1.jpg

5YUmUuq.jpg

8uLZsqw.jpg

DPn065z.jpg

Hahahahaha oh man almost sit out my BCAAs!

Ok killed back workout today. Felt really good after a cardio day with abs and stretching yesterday so went hard.

Workout consisted of:

4 sets of chin-ups with 20LBs added to dip belt. Reps were 9/8/6/6
4 sets of pull-ups with 20Lbs added to dip belt. Reps were 8/7/7/6
4 sets of alternate hand pull-ups (one hand overhand one hand underhand) with just bodyweight alternating grips with each set. Reps were 10/9/8/6

4 sets of bodyweight bar pulls. My dip station has a straight bar across so positioning myself under it and pulling my chest to the bar and alternating over hand and under hand grips each set. Reps were 15/13/11/10

Finished with 3 sets of bent over single hand dumbbell rows with 90 pounds on my adjustable dumbbell. Reps were 12/10/8

I usually do zero biceps and that was the same today. If you cant do pull-ups or chin-ups my stance is you have no reason to do biceps. If you hit those 2 exercises hard enough you will grow biceps without focusing on them. Not saying they are useless but id rather focus on larger exercises that hit multiple muscle groups.

A few pics arms are getting larger and a gratuitous pic for sarmsforsale LOL (couldnt resist! Also ignore my dirty basement!). Remember BUY AMERICAN!

Have a good one guys!

km3STc1.jpg

5YUmUuq.jpg

8uLZsqw.jpg

DPn065z.jpg

Looking good, bud[emoji1605] I need me a dip belt. Taking some time off to rest while I can/forced to

Btw, Pats suck! Sorry about your pretty boy Tommy [emoji12]

Looking good, bud[emoji1605] I need me a dip belt. Taking some time off to rest while I can/forced to

Btw, Pats suck! Sorry about your pretty boy Tommy [emoji12]

Thanks brotha and hahaha yea they will be hurting but it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Still a fan I hope he throws for 6,000 yards and 60 TDs in Tampa

We are really enjoying seeing your progress. Thank you for the progress pictures. keep up the great effort!

Ok 2 more days in and the Cardarine and SR9009 are definitely helping me push through my workouts. This morning was leg day so workout was as follows:

20 mins warmup on airdyne bike
5 sets x 15 reps 90 pound goblet squats
5 sets x 15 reps 35 pound dumbbells in each hand lunge with foot up on my flat bench
5 sets x 30 reps glute/ham bridges with feet up on an exercise ball
5 sets x 20 reps hamstring curls with feet up on an exercise ball
5 sets x 25 reps straight leg dead lifts with 60 pound dumbbells in each hand

Finished with 5 sets of regular planks and then 5 sets of side planks.

Pretty good burn for my legs. Had no issues pushing through any of it and thats part of the beauty of the Cardarine and SR9009 you just notic you dont get fatigued anywhere near as quickly as without it.

Also lots of stretching afterwards to keep my back loose as if I dont and my quads and hammys get tight im screwed back is a mess!

Food wise I was able to snag about 25 cans of chicken breast in water so having that drained and mixed with some home made guacamole and putting that on a lavash flax/soy wrap along with shredded lettuce and tomato. Not too bad tasting either!

Stay safe everyone!

So even though I cant leave my house LOL things are cruising along!

The GW and SR9009 are 100% legit and the best ive run so far bar none. My cardio is through the roof which has been awesome for leaning out. Im down to 249 pounds now so down about 6 pounds overall in about 2 weeks!

This morning was chest day. Im starting to mix in supersets to mix things up so workout was:

6 rounds of:
95 pounds each dumbbell flat bench - reps were 9/8/8/7/6/6
Bodyweight Dips - 14/12/10/9/8/7
Tricep extensions with 50 pound dumbbells - 10/9/8/7/6/6
50 pound dumbbell flys - 13/11/9/8/6/6
50 pound upright dumbbell rows - 10/9/9/7/6/5
Pushups - 25/22/20/19/17/15

Literally dripping sweat was a nasty workout but feeling great!

Breakfast was a cup steel cut oats with some stevia and 2 scoops chocolate casein protein powder.

Update pic below keep at it guys!

uL2QNdN.jpg

Very nice work my friend!! We can definitely see the progress you are showing! We are very happy for you! Now keep working hard and realize that this is just the start for you and there is much more to come!

Still going strong!

Had a brutal pulling workout today and not that kind LOL.

Started off with some biceps curls which I never really do but wanted to try doing my workout with my biceps pre-fatigued. Also got my resistance bands in as well so gave them a go.

Workout was:

4 x 8 reps 55 pounds dumbbell curls
5 x chin ups with 25 pounds on dip belt reps were 9/8/8/6/5
5 x pull ups with 25 pounds on dip belt reps were 9/8/7/5/5
5 x 200 pounds resistance bands (100 per handle) back rows reps were 12/11/9/8/7
5 x bodyweight bar pulls reps were 15/12/10/9/9
5 x bent over dumbell rows with 95 pound dumbbells reps were 12/9/8/6/5

Body was cooked! Arms are like jello right now tough to even type. First meal was just shredded iceberg lettuce with a tomato and grilled chicken. Dressing was just a little organic EVOO and some salt/pepper.

Cardarine and Sr9009 are def doing their job too!

Need these puppies to grow!

hrKkOY1.jpg

Stay safe everyone!

Ok so another update!

Cardio is on point. I did 90 mins on the airdyne bike this morning plus abs and legs which consisted of various planks and then goblet squats with 90 pound dumbbell, hamstring curls on workout ball, and 90 pound dumbbell straight leg deallifts.

Cardarine and SR9009 keep me on point and pushing harder and harder each day. Down to 248 now and starting to lean up a bit as well. Ignore the dirty mirror! Diet too has been great really just focusing on my intermittent fasting as well as pretty much eating only lean meats/fish/eggs, healthy fats (avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, etc), veggies, and low GI carbs like quinoa and sweet potatoes.

Abs still a ways away but def making progress!

Stay safe everyone!

j83GqLE.jpg

Z6CYEWO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom