Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsForSale Log!

Alright so got up early this morning and hammered out my pulling day. Was kind of tired and not in the mood to train but once I got going it turned out to be a great workout.

I usually start off with my chins and pullups but decided to switch up the order of my moves and incorporate the 200 pound resistance bands I picked up last week.

I did a bunch of sets or rows (wide grip palms down, neutral grip palms facing in, and low rows with palms facing up) where I didnt track rep counts just kept going until fatigued.

Then looped them around my pullup bar a down and did the same tactic of reps till failure except these were lat pull downs with the same pattern of alternating grips.

Next was 100 pound dumbbell bent over rows. 5 sets reps were 12/11/9/8/6.

Then did body weight bar pulls 5 sets reps were 16/13/10/8/7

Then I hit my Pullups and Chinups. I did my usual 20 pounds added on my dip belt and reps were down but thats fine that was the goal to pre-fatigue before hitting these exercises.

Chins - 5 sets reps were 9/8/8/6/5
Pullups - 5 sets reps were 9/7/7/6/5

I finished with some 50 pound dumbbell curls and then used my resistance bands standing on them to do curls as well to burn out. Was a pretty substantial workout but felt great!

Updated pics. Feeling a little bloated but it is what it is. Note its not from the sarms just had more sodium over the weekend and with all the water I drink I noticed im holding water but will dissipate over the next day or 2.

Cant wait to add the LGD, RAD, and Osta next week! Stay Safe everyone!

7MxFpQn.jpg

fGi9ori.jpg

nice work brother! yeah, its easy to overdo it on sodium bro... just make sure to keep an eye on it and you'll be just fine

Thanks guys and so still carrying on as best as possible! Im hovering around 248 pounds still btu gaining some vascularity and trying to lean out.

Again the MK2866, LGD, and RAD140 will be added likely beginning of next week.

Chest day was today. Went for some heavier dumbbells for chest press and mixed in my bands and pushup bars.

Did some warmups with my bands and some pushups then jumped into my workout:

6 sets x 8 reps at 95 pound dumbbells
4 sets x 10 reps 30 pound weighted dips
4 sets x 10 reps 55 pound flat bench triceps extensions
4 sets x 12 reps flys with 100 pounds of resistance on resistance bands
4 sets x 12 reps triceps extensions looped around my pullup bar with 150 pounds of resistance
5 sets of pushups reps were 28/25/22/18/16

Was torched by the end. Stamina has been through the roof with the cardarine and sr9009 so very happy with both.

Post workout pics. Hope everyone is doing well and keep at it!

hVaHKMd.jpg

DwWbNIH.jpg

Today was pulling day again and decided to hit it early.

Warmed up with some light band work and hopped on my airdyne bike for about 5 mins to get blood pumping.

Started with the resistance bands again and did a bunch of rows and lat pull downs with the full 200 pounds of resistance.

I did:

4 sets x 12 reps overhand lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps underhand lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps neutral grip lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps standing overhand wide grip rows
4 sets x 12 reps standing underhand rows
4 sets x 12 reps standing neutral grip rows

Threw 100 pounds on my adjustable dumbbells and then did 4 sets with reps being 11/9/7/7

Then started in with my pullups and chins. Was pretty fatigued so did just body weight:

4 sets of wide grip pullups reps were 13/11/10/9
4 sets of chin ups reps were 14/11/9/7

Finished with some 60 pound dumbell curls 4 sets x 6 reps per set then burned my biceps out doing curls with the resistance bands set at 100 pounds (50 pounds per hand).

Definitely no lack of stamina LOL! Weight is holding the same but keeping size and getting more vascular. Also lats and staying wide which im happy about. Yes I am wearing gloves with all this covid-19 stuff and young children I was my hands probably 4398461874 times a day so were literally destroyed so had to use them. Again hope everyone is healthy and doing their best to stay active!

tGy16TI.jpg

tGy16TI.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops posted same photo twice...

YUx3wXE.jpg

Great job man. I think I see a calf vein too! You are definitely looking lean and like you said, lats are staying wide. Keep pushing hard man. Hopefully this is motivating other guys to keep hitting it hard.

Great job man. I think I see a calf vein too! You are definitely looking lean and like you said, lats are staying wide. Keep pushing hard man. Hopefully this is motivating other guys to keep hitting it hard.

Thanks Masonic yea just trying to focus on diet and training since really nothing else to do at this point!

Hoping stuff calms down come May so can hit the beach June-August like normal!

Back
Top Bottom