Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsForSale Log!

Got up extra early today to get my pushing workout in. Luckily yesterday the wife and I did a healthy Easter meal which was nice. Fresh lean spiral ham, steamed green beans, steamed carrots, roasted asparagus, roasted baby potatoes, and quinoa so no damage to diet!

Actually dropped another half pound so clocking in at 247.5 pounds as of today.

Chest I decided to do more of a circuit workout today to do it a little different. Loaded my adjustable dumbbells with 90 pounds, bands with 150 pounds of resistance, had my push up bars, and my other smaller adjustable dumbbells set to 45 pounds.

Circuit consisted of:

15 push-ups
15 triceps pushdowns with resistance bands wrapped around my pull-up bar
15 flys with 45 pound dumbells
10 reps 90 pounds dumbbells incline bench
12 reps overhead triceps extensions with 45 pound dumbbells

I did 8 rounds of these exercises and chest/tri's were torched at the end. Results have been fantastic on the Cardarine and SR9009 so going to push the start of the MK2866, LGD and RAD140 to next monday April 20th so that I wrap up the exntire cycle end of July during peak summer time.

Vascularity is picking up too. Overall extremely happy with the progress and the sarms especially in these limited conditions. Hope everyone had a happy Easter and stay healthy!!

o8xW9nC.jpg

IjWtPAT.jpg

Excellent work! You are doing awesome!

Thank You!

Today was cardio day so pushed through over 90 mins on the airdyne bike. Also did a bunch of sets of planks, side planks, spider-man planks, inch worms, etc then did some goblet squats with 100 pound dumbbell till failure.

The cardarine and sr9009 is def doing its job and the fat burning effects of both are def kicking in too! Decided to delay the other compounds from sarms.forsale until next week (mk2866, LGD, and Rad140) as again im loving the effects of the cardarine and SR9009 but super excited to add them in. Hope every is killing their workouts!

l1IGFp9.jpg

W7qtNC4.jpg

You have made constant progress and its just excellent to see! Keep posting these great updates!

Thanks everyone!

Alright so its on! Now running:

GW - 20mg/day
SR9009 - 20mg/day
MK2866 - 25mg/day
RAD140 - 20mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Today is day 2 of the full stack. Was running just the GW and SR9009 for the past month or so and have been loving the endurance from the 2 stacked. All sarms are from sarms.forsale.

Today was chest day. Continuing on the path of some hypertrophy training which for me was:

I did 12 rounds of:
Pushups till failure
200 Pound resistance bands doing
Various angles of pec flys
Tricep pushdowns
Triceps extensions
Chest Press
Upright shoulder rows
Front and side shoulder raises

Chest, triceps, and shoulders were torched. Cant wait to see where I am in a month or so with this stack!

Stay healthy everyone!

LG0o5rF.jpg

Your results continue to get better each picture. This is very encouraging and motivating to everyone!

Your results continue to get better each picture. This is very encouraging and motivating to everyone!

Thanks guys!

Still grinding!

Today was pulling day and sticking with the hypertrophy training. Workout was:

12 rounds:
8 pullups
8 chinups
12 100 pound dumbbell rows
200 pound resistance band lat pulldowns
200 pound resistance band back rows
8 50 pound dumbell curls

Took about an hour to get this done and body was spent. Its still early but starting to feel the LGD and Rad140 in particular kick in. MK2866 is also helping with recovery after brutal workouts.

The GW and SR9009 are also still being used and no limit to energy for me! Also weight is hovering around the 249-250 number so will be tweaking some of my macros/calories in the next few weeks see what works best.

Go get after it everyone!

8XvRUYz.jpg

451w6IP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom