Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsForSale Log!

nice bro, thanks for the update!

No problem!

Today was just a pure cardio day. Hit my airdyne bike for 2 hours and didnt miss a beat. Getting to the point that i dont even get tired which is why i love cardarine and sr9009 so much.

Waiting for the mk2966, LGD, and RAD140 to really pick up in the next week or so! Vascularity on point too! Stay Safe!

FSDrBjn.jpg

Alright another chest day done!

Did a mix of strength and hypertrophy training.

Quick warmup for 10 mins on the airdyne bike to get the blood flowing then a few sets of pushups and moved to:

8 sets x 8 reps 200 pound dumbbell flat bench press with 100 pound dumbbells
4 x 6 reps 200 pound dumbbell incline bench press with 100 pound dumbbells

After that I switched to my 200 pound resistance bands and pushups and did 8 circuits of:

20 pushups
20 flys
12 triceps pushdowns
12 triceps extensions

Overall feeling awesome! Was sweating so bad started with a long sleeve and had to change. Chest is definitely growing and getting stronger. Also picking up vascularity everywhere including calves. Its only been a week or so into the RAD140, MK2866, and LGD and loving it.

Keeping grinding!

EamlkMI.jpg

ELYThva.jpg

3yYs5AM.jpg

Alright another chest day done!

Did a mix of strength and hypertrophy training.

Quick warmup for 10 mins on the airdyne bike to get the blood flowing then a few sets of pushups and moved to:

8 sets x 8 reps 200 pound dumbbell flat bench press with 100 pound dumbbells
4 x 6 reps 200 pound dumbbell incline bench press with 100 pound dumbbells

After that I switched to my 200 pound resistance bands and pushups and did 8 circuits of:

20 pushups
20 flys
12 triceps pushdowns
12 triceps extensions

Overall feeling awesome! Was sweating so bad started with a long sleeve and had to change. Chest is definitely growing and getting stronger. Also picking up vascularity everywhere including calves. Its only been a week or so into the RAD140, MK2866, and LGD and loving it.

Keeping grinding!

EamlkMI.jpg

ELYThva.jpg

3yYs5AM.jpg

bro you looking good...vascular...

Hey brother looking solid so great work there for sure and great work on your log here man, I respect your consistency!

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but please PM me if you want to try some of my products and add them to your log. I'll send you a care pack so you can stack them with your cycle now.

Hey brother looking solid so great work there for sure and great work on your log here man, I respect your consistency!

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but please PM me if you want to try some of my products and add them to your log. I'll send you a care pack so you can stack them with your cycle now.
i really do miss the very first d-spark formula... i would look at adding yohimflame and n2 generate es

Hey Rick yea def interested. I tried PMing you but its saying I cant? Let me know would love to add your stuff here too!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys hope all is good!

Back day was today. Continuing the hypertrophy training so workout was high rep fast moving. I switched up the order of the moves im doing to try and pre-fatigue other muscle groups before doing my larger moves.

Equipment was 100 pound dumbbells, 200 pound resistance bands, and 55 pound dumbells.

Did 10 circuits of:

Resistance Band Lat pulldowns x 15 reps
Resistance Band wide grip rows x 15 reps
Resistance Band close grip rows x 15 reps
Bar pulls x 15 reps
55 pound dumbbell curls x 8 reps
100 pound back rows x 12 reps
Pull-ups x 10
Chin-ups x 10

The reps drop a little as i got to the end so had to do as many as I could, take a 10 second break, then hammer out the remaining ones but got all of them down. Feeling the Rad140, LGD, and mk2866 really kicking in now. Vascularity picking up and muscle are more dense/full.

Disappointed as my summer beach vacations were cancelled due to all this craziness but gonna keep pushing anyways! Stay safe everyone!

y59b0bK.jpg

Hey Rick yea def interested. I tried PMing you but its saying I cant? Let me know would love to add your stuff here too!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys hope all is good!

Back day was today. Continuing the hypertrophy training so workout was high rep fast moving. I switched up the order of the moves im doing to try and pre-fatigue other muscle groups before doing my larger moves.

Equipment was 100 pound dumbbells, 200 pound resistance bands, and 55 pound dumbells.

Did 10 circuits of:

Resistance Band Lat pulldowns x 15 reps
Resistance Band wide grip rows x 15 reps
Resistance Band close grip rows x 15 reps
Bar pulls x 15 reps
55 pound dumbbell curls x 8 reps
100 pound back rows x 12 reps
Pull-ups x 10
Chin-ups x 10

The reps drop a little as i got to the end so had to do as many as I could, take a 10 second break, then hammer out the remaining ones but got all of them down. Feeling the Rad140, LGD, and mk2866 really kicking in now. Vascularity picking up and muscle are more dense/full.

Disappointed as my summer beach vacations were cancelled due to all this craziness but gonna keep pushing anyways! Stay safe everyone!

y59b0bK.jpg

Looking solid man! I like how your adjusting to what you have at home and it’s still affective!

I tried to message rick as well. And it did the same thing. Said he wasn’t accepting messages or something. He’s super busy though. So hopefully he will get back soon

Thanks guys!

Today was just cardio so not a lot to post other than cardarine and sr9009 is still on point helping me kill my cardio!

Did 90 mins on my airdyne bike doing 2 mins at a moderate pace they 1 min at a sprint and repeating that cycle for the entire time. Near the end the rest was a little longer (2.5m-3m) but was exhausted when complete.

Weight has been holding steady at 252 right now. Going to revisit my diet just because I havent been dropping as much as I would like and not sure if im retaining a little water from my diet so will switch up some of my macros and go from there.

Pic is from after I had showered and still feeling a pump from yesterdays chest workout. Muscle bellies are full and definitely feeling stronger!

Stay safe guys!

jecEoy0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom