Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsForSale Log!

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So posted in my other thread the TD pictures! Shipping was crazy fast ordered on a Thursday night right before they closed for the day and was in my mailbox by Saturday morning. Packaging was very secure and product looks beautiful!

I am doing my sarms cycle in 2 phases:

1) Started today taking 20mg/day Cardarine and 20mg/day SR9009 (split dose before morning workout and then second dose later in the day). Will run just these 2 stand alone until April.

2) Starting in April I will be adding in Osta (Mk2866), LGD, and RAD140. Doses will be 25mg/day osta, 10mg/day LGD, and 20mg/day RAD140. Will run this for 3 months through end of June/beginning of July.

3) PCT will be 4-6 week and will run 25mg/day clomid, 20mg/day nolva, and n2generate from need2buildmuscle.com

Then will take a nice long break for about 3 months. I am contemplating picking up some MK677 and running that in PCT and then afterwards to bridge.

Goal of my cycle is going to be adding lean muscle mass. I am about 6'9" 255 pounds right now. Looking to get stronger as well as cut down on BF (yes I know im looking for a unicorn!)

Current state. Carrying more BF than id like im guessing around 15-16% maybe a little higher.

Training I workout 7 days a week no days off! I do splits of Pushing/Legs/Pulling with cardio days in between.

Let the fun begin!!!

Of course I forgot the link t the pic of me now:

3P5JQnr.png

Corto no specific goal. I just dont run the suppressive sams more than 12 weeks and I want to finish off right at end of June/Beginning of July.

I will run Cardarine and Sr9009 for 4-5 months at a go. I then will take a break for a month or two and start up again. I was running esarms cardarine and sr9009 now switching to Sarmsforsale.

I have run sarmsfor about 4 years off and on. Have had legit stuff (sarmsx, sarms1, esarms) as well as tried the other hot garbage out there when sarms1 and sarmsx were converting to capsules from liquid (sarmsx never came back so stuck with sarms1) such as RUI, PureRaws, irc.bio which is like science.bio now, southern sarms, sarms search, and a few others so have a good grasp on quality.

More fun facts!

I am not on TRT. Although my test levels are not very high (usually im in the 375-400 range) its enough where I always run a PCT and im not taking anything else other than the sarms.

My diet is pretty strict and boring as fuck. I mean prep so usually its a big pot of quinoa, I buy a ton of organic steam-able veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, peas, brussel sprouts, spinach, etc), and then I grill about 10-15 pounds of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.

I intermittent fast from about 10pm - 2pm. First meal is at 2pm and is about 60% of my calories for the day. Second meal is around 8pm and is the rest.

Supplements are N2Guard, N2Generate, BCAAs, and coq10.

I usually train in the morning and its fasted training. I do have degenerative disc disease which is from years of sports. This means no heavy deadlifts or squats! Sucks but it is what it is.

Pushing: Flat and Incline Bench, dips, flys, triceps, shoulders

Legs: quad extensions, hamstring curls, glute/ham bridges, lunges, light weight goblet squats, etc

Pulling: Weighted pullups and chinups, lat pull down, rows, biceps, etc

Cardio is usually an hour+ of swimming or stairmill.

Will add more as I think about it but thats enough about me for now!

We have seen some of your past logs and are very excited to have you logging our products. Keep providing these great updates as you can! We know you are going to have tremendous results!

More fun facts!

I am not on TRT. Although my test levels are not very high (usually im in the 375-400 range) its enough where I always run a PCT and im not taking anything else other than the sarms.

My diet is pretty strict and boring as fuck. I mean prep so usually its a big pot of quinoa, I buy a ton of organic steam-able veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, peas, brussel sprouts, spinach, etc), and then I grill about 10-15 pounds of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.

I intermittent fast from about 10pm - 2pm. First meal is at 2pm and is about 60% of my calories for the day. Second meal is around 8pm and is the rest.

Supplements are N2Guard, N2Generate, BCAAs, and coq10.

I usually train in the morning and its fasted training. I do have degenerative disc disease which is from years of sports. This means no heavy deadlifts or squats! Sucks but it is what it is.

Pushing: Flat and Incline Bench, dips, flys, triceps, shoulders

Legs: quad extensions, hamstring curls, glute/ham bridges, lunges, light weight goblet squats, etc

Pulling: Weighted pullups and chinups, lat pull down, rows, biceps, etc

Cardio is usually an hour+ of swimming or stairmill.

Will add more as I think about it but thats enough about me for now!

Proof that you don't need a high level to have a good physique.

Proof that you don't need a high level to have a good physique.

Thanks Mobster yea it takes a bit more work and focus on diet but its doable! Its also why when I see people saying they are on TRT and levels are 1000+ and still looking for more im baffled!

Alright a couple more days in with the sarmsforsale Cardarine and Sr9009 and very happy with both products.

I switched over from running esarms products and have seen zero drop in my endurance/stamina which is a key sign that both products are top notch quality.

For those who have never used cardarine and sr9009 please do not expect a massive rush of energy like a preworkout. I see people post that they are using cardarine or sr9009 and dont feel a "boost". They are not stimulants. They are PPAR antagonists. You will notice though especially with cardiovascular exercise that you will be able to sustain the same level or performance longer or you will be able to push harder through your cardiovascular workouts.

This also translates to strength training however again you will see the most results tied to cardiovascular training.

Dosing: I take my full 20mg of cardarine when I wake up. I will split my s9009 30 mins before each workout.

Right now with all the gyms closed I am doing a 2 a day workout routine.

I have an Schwinn Airdyne AD7 bike for cardio, dip station, adjustable bench with adjustable dumbbells up to 125 pounds each, pull-up bar, and a 50 pound weighted vest.

I am riding the airdyne bike in the morning for about 30-40 mins. This isnt a slow paced workout I push as hard as I can till im dripping in sweat.

This exercise is fasted. When done I will have my BCAAs. I do not eat until 2pm so if I need a little boost I will have a tiny cup of cold brew coffee but otherwise its just water.

I will eat at 2pm. My second workout is 4pm. I will take my second dose of sr9009 before this workout as well.

Second workout will involve pushing, legs, or pulling (I alternate each day). This workout is about 30 mins and is all fast paced high rep training.

Weighed in today and I am 253 pounds so down about 2 pounds so far. Again goal is to lean down while maintaining strength. Will be tough with the current situation not being able to get to a gym and do some heavier weight workouts but will do my best!

Thanks Mobster yea it takes a bit more work and focus on diet but its doable! Its also why when I see people saying they are on TRT and levels are 1000+ and still looking for more im baffled!

Alright a couple more days in with the sarmsforsale Cardarine and Sr9009 and very happy with both products.

I switched over from running esarms products and have seen zero drop in my endurance/stamina which is a key sign that both products are top notch quality.

For those who have never used cardarine and sr9009 please do not expect a massive rush of energy like a preworkout. I see people post that they are using cardarine or sr9009 and dont feel a "boost". They are not stimulants. They are PPAR antagonists. You will notice though especially with cardiovascular exercise that you will be able to sustain the same level or performance longer or you will be able to push harder through your cardiovascular workouts.

This also translates to strength training however again you will see the most results tied to cardiovascular training.

Dosing: I take my full 20mg of cardarine when I wake up. I will split my s9009 30 mins before each workout.

Right now with all the gyms closed I am doing a 2 a day workout routine.

I have an Schwinn Airdyne AD7 bike for cardio, dip station, adjustable bench with adjustable dumbbells up to 125 pounds each, pull-up bar, and a 50 pound weighted vest.

I am riding the airdyne bike in the morning for about 30-40 mins. This isnt a slow paced workout I push as hard as I can till im dripping in sweat.

This exercise is fasted. When done I will have my BCAAs. I do not eat until 2pm so if I need a little boost I will have a tiny cup of cold brew coffee but otherwise its just water.

I will eat at 2pm. My second workout is 4pm. I will take my second dose of sr9009 before this workout as well.

Second workout will involve pushing, legs, or pulling (I alternate each day). This workout is about 30 mins and is all fast paced high rep training.

Weighed in today and I am 253 pounds so down about 2 pounds so far. Again goal is to lean down while maintaining strength. Will be tough with the current situation not being able to get to a gym and do some heavier weight workouts but will do my best!
thanks for the great updates brother! keep up the great work, you are doing an excellent job!

Ok 3 more days in and have to say the Cardarine and Sr9009 are top notch!

Today was cardio day and threw in some abs as well.

Since all the gyms here are closed I hit my airdyne bike for 90 minutes with a break at 45 mins as not gonna lie that seat kills your ass! Felt great though throughout the entire workout. Contemplated keep going to switched over to a variety of ab exercises. Did bird-dogs, dead bugs, regular plank, spiderman plank, side plank, and some mountain climbers to finish off.

Diet has been spot on too. Im about 6 days in now and down to 251. Im sure some of it is water weight but im keeping my hydration way up as I always do so glad to see the scale going down by 4 pounds so far.

I even thought about doing another workout tonight but really trying to not get overzealous and burn myself out before I even start in on the 12 weeks of adding osta, lgd, and rad so letting my body recover and making sure I stretch and rest appropriately.

Will continue to update and hope everyone is safe!

Ok 3 more days in and have to say the Cardarine and Sr9009 are top notch!

Today was cardio day and threw in some abs as well.

Since all the gyms here are closed I hit my airdyne bike for 90 minutes with a break at 45 mins as not gonna lie that seat kills your ass! Felt great though throughout the entire workout. Contemplated keep going to switched over to a variety of ab exercises. Did bird-dogs, dead bugs, regular plank, spiderman plank, side plank, and some mountain climbers to finish off.

Diet has been spot on too. Im about 6 days in now and down to 251. Im sure some of it is water weight but im keeping my hydration way up as I always do so glad to see the scale going down by 4 pounds so far.

I even thought about doing another workout tonight but really trying to not get overzealous and burn myself out before I even start in on the 12 weeks of adding osta, lgd, and rad so letting my body recover and making sure I stretch and rest appropriately.

Will continue to update and hope everyone is safe!

sweet!! great job bro, keep it up! 4 pounds in 6 days is excellent!

Today is cardio day but chest day was brutal yesterday.

In the morning around 7am I hammered out 500 push-ups with my push-up bars. Chest was feeling really good and no issues getting them done. Essentially I will do sets of as many I can do at a time (ranges from 50 at the start down to around 25 as I get burnt out).

Had my first meal at 2pm which was 3 slices of Ezekiel bread toasted and 6 sunny side up eggs with some steamed spinach.

Then at 4pm had the great idea to go down to my basement and train. Grabbed my adjustable dumbbells and threw 90 pounds on each and did 5 sets of incline bench with 10/8/8/7/6 for the reps then adjusted the bench to flat and did 5 sets with 9/8/7/6/6 for reps.

Threw in some dumbbell triceps extensions with 45 pound dumbells 3 sets of 10/8/6 reps and then did body weight dips for 3 sets on my dip stations with 13/11/9 reps.

Dinner was a bag of steamed riced cauliflower, bag of steam broccoli, steamed baby carrots and 8oz steak.

Literally woke up today and couldnt move LOL! Today is cardio so will be very light and will be stretching a lot as my chest is super tight.

All in all though pushing my body as hard as I can and the GW and SR9009 are definitely helping and what id expect from top notch sarms.

Weight is about the same too im down maybe .5 LBs so also good as I expect the weight loss to slow dramatically.

Hope everyone is good!!

Back
Top Bottom