bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SarmsForSale Log!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

SarmsForSale Log!

So posted in my other thread the TD pictures! Shipping was crazy fast ordered on a Thursday night right before they closed for the day and was in my mailbox by Saturday morning. Packaging was very secure and product looks beautiful!

I am doing my sarms cycle in 2 phases:

1) Started today taking 20mg/day Cardarine and 20mg/day SR9009 (split dose before morning workout and then second dose later in the day). Will run just these 2 stand alone until April.

2) Starting in April I will be adding in Osta (Mk2866), LGD, and RAD140. Doses will be 25mg/day osta, 10mg/day LGD, and 20mg/day RAD140. Will run this for 3 months through end of June/beginning of July.

3) PCT will be 4-6 week and will run 25mg/day clomid, 20mg/day nolva, and n2generate from need2buildmuscle.com

Then will take a nice long break for about 3 months. I am contemplating picking up some MK677 and running that in PCT and then afterwards to bridge.

Goal of my cycle is going to be adding lean muscle mass. I am about 6'9" 255 pounds right now. Looking to get stronger as well as cut down on BF (yes I know im looking for a unicorn!)

Current state. Carrying more BF than id like im guessing around 15-16% maybe a little higher.

Training I workout 7 days a week no days off! I do splits of Pushing/Legs/Pulling with cardio days in between.

Let the fun begin!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice bro! i cant wait to see your results!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What bodyfat are you trying to get to by april?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course I forgot the link t the pic of me now:

Corto no specific goal. I just dont run the suppressive sams more than 12 weeks and I want to finish off right at end of June/Beginning of July.

I will run Cardarine and Sr9009 for 4-5 months at a go. I then will take a break for a month or two and start up again. I was running esarms cardarine and sr9009 now switching to Sarmsforsale.

I have run sarmsfor about 4 years off and on. Have had legit stuff (sarmsx, sarms1, esarms) as well as tried the other hot garbage out there when sarms1 and sarmsx were converting to capsules from liquid (sarmsx never came back so stuck with sarms1) such as RUI, PureRaws, irc.bio which is like science.bio now, southern sarms, sarms search, and a few others so have a good grasp on quality.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    More fun facts!

I am not on TRT. Although my test levels are not very high (usually im in the 375-400 range) its enough where I always run a PCT and im not taking anything else other than the sarms.

My diet is pretty strict and boring as fuck. I mean prep so usually its a big pot of quinoa, I buy a ton of organic steam-able veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, peas, brussel sprouts, spinach, etc), and then I grill about 10-15 pounds of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.

I intermittent fast from about 10pm - 2pm. First meal is at 2pm and is about 60% of my calories for the day. Second meal is around 8pm and is the rest.

Supplements are N2Guard, N2Generate, BCAAs, and coq10.

I usually train in the morning and its fasted training. I do have degenerative disc disease which is from years of sports. This means no heavy deadlifts or squats! Sucks but it is what it is.

Pushing: Flat and Incline Bench, dips, flys, triceps, shoulders

Legs: quad extensions, hamstring curls, glute/ham bridges, lunges, light weight goblet squats, etc

Pulling: Weighted pullups and chinups, lat pull down, rows, biceps, etc

Cardio is usually an hour+ of swimming or stairmill.

Will add more as I think about it but thats enough about me for now!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We have seen some of your past logs and are very excited to have you logging our products. Keep providing these great updates as you can! We know you are going to have tremendous results!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Following along!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SARMS4Sale View Post
    We have seen some of your past logs and are very excited to have you logging our products. Keep providing these great updates as you can! We know you are going to have tremendous results!
    Thanks and yea will def keep everyone updated!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    damn man you are a giant. ex bball or football?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    damn man you are a giant. ex bball or football?
    All of the above plus baseball crew, and swimming!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast