Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarmsx vs. Sarms1

Steven861

Registered
prepare for this long ass post:

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW this thread is number 1,612,662 on the topic, but gimme a break, I'm new. I was introduced to sarms by Dylan. I read a post by him a long time ago where he advocated sarms1, as do a lot of people. But just as many people, including Dylan, support sarmsx. I don't know what happened there and I'm sure everyone has there own story, on EVO they talk shit about him saying he's a scammer and there's people on here saying he's a man of ethical integrity. I always try to assume the best in people who are parents, which is why I've trusted Dylans videos for so long, but ive never met the guy so I cant make a certain judgement of his character based off his youtube videos when I don't know him at all. Now the money I spend on these is big money for me but I need a help in my workout so I NEED to know which brand is most pure. I mean they push the fuck out of it on EVO but they also push sarmsx on here. Man I just want some damn chemicals mixed together, THATS IT. Plus what's with all the evidence of sarmsx and sarms1 working together behind the scenes. I mean damn, I'm looking for something to help me work out and there's a damn conspiracy theory about the companies, WTF is goin on. I try to be cautious taking advice from people that are sponsored by the companies, because obviously they wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Can I just get a simply god damn honest answer about where to spend my very hard earned money? X or 1? Do people sometimes just get bum batches from both sites? does either one have pro-hormone in their gw?

Is the reputation of sarms1 based off past business standards that are no longer there and is just being pushed by sponsored EVO users, or is sarmsx some kind of propped up shop relying on those that trust Dylan and Rick to buy product and is pushed out through Isarms? (it would be super cool for me to get 3 bottles, 12 weeks worth, of GW from sarmsx and sarms1 and test them and post a truly unsponsored and unbiased result findings on muscle and BF after those cycles. But i just aint got enough money for that. So if sarmsx and/or sarms1 read this and want to give me free bottles to help have me as an UNBIASED test dummy then I'm down for that. I don't mind being the test dummy for free stuff lol.
(DISCLAIMER: this post is not meant about getting free bottles, I only included that in case either site saw this and decided to pitch in. I know it looks like I'm looking for a handout but that's not the case, I was just putting the idea out there.

Sorry for this really long and all over the place post but this has been on my mind a lot and just need this shit answered.

I have never used SARMSx before so I can't comment on their quality/shipping method etc.

I have used sarms1.com and have had nothing but positive experiences. I live in Canada and have ordered multiple times and have never once lost a package.

I’ve done 3 bottles of sarmsx gw and it did nothing except waste my money. Save yours .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarms1 is evo sponsor and sarmsx is another sites sponsor..

so naturally you will have people bash each other. that is all it is man

it boils down to who do you trust to point you in the right direction. for me i have never steered anyone wrong or cheated anyone in my life (even though I've been cheated plenty of times) and i recommend sarms1..

They are competing brands. Is Chevy going to say positive things about Ford?

The problem is that testing SARMs would be crazy expensive and you would have to find a University willing to do the test. Besides that you just have to make a choice and go with it. I use sarms1 products because I like to support the sponsors here. The sponsors do not pay the site staff to promote their products. Yes, I get a bottle thrown to me here and there but I get 0 money for anything.

i hate dylan gemelli with a passion sorry if your fans but hes kind of an idiot, does anyone actually believe he uses gear like he says hes a buck 80 soaking wet and claims to run tren e drol cycles that fker should atleast look like he lifts. also people stop asking him for advice on sarms on his forum hes 100 percent going to add on crazy shit like gw and sr togeather. you wouldent ask a used car salesman what kind of car you need... do the damn research and ask people about there expirences ... not what to run

i hate dylan gemelli with a passion sorry if your fans but hes kind of an idiot, does anyone actually believe he uses gear like he says hes a buck 80 soaking wet and claims to run tren e drol cycles that fker should atleast look like he lifts. also people stop asking him for advice on sarms on his forum hes 100 percent going to add on crazy shit like gw and sr togeather. you wouldent ask a used car salesman what kind of car you need... do the damn research and ask people about there expirences ... not what to run

Looks lean but small.

as you can tell im not a fanboy we have actually had some altercations in the past my main issue is he thinks his way is the only way and everyone else is dumb but everyones body is different witch he doesent seem to comprehend. he also gives advice he doesent follow and i have a big problem with that.

i am actually a good example of this as i consider myself pretty well versed in terms of bulking on the forums but give limited responses to cutting stuff unless ive used the compound.

Back
Top Bottom