Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturated fats and Gear cholestrol

cereal_killer

So my diet is clean af and eating like no saturated fats at all . But eating very much of good fats . So my question is , is it gonna effect me in negative way or positive way since I am already taking Test E and dbol which is cholestrol on its own . Even if I need a lil saturated fats in diet like 10 grams or 15 gram . wouldn’t the cholestrol from Gear gonna make up for it ?

just because a food is 'high in cholesterol' doesn't mean if you consume it that it will raise cholesterol .

on the contrary. this attack on fats has been ongoing since the 70's because food companies and the sugar industry pushes low and no fat sugary processed foods

high fat diets are actually excellent for you and many americans don't get enough fats in their diet, but they get way way way too much sugar. that is one of the reasons for the obesity epidemic.

you need THE RIGHT FATS. stay away from canola, hydrogenated, sunflower oils. in other words avoid restaurant and fast food. stick to coconut oil and real olive oil if you can get it. fatty meats and eggs are excellent. if you consume dairy pick raw dairy that is high in fat. never pick low fat yogurt or any of that crap, guess what they replace the fat with? yeah SUGAR.

now having said all that steroids will strain your cholesterol. hence why we run them short and smart

Last edited:
just because a food is 'high in cholesterol' doesn't mean if you consume it that it will raise cholesterol .

on the contrary. this attack on fats has been ongoing since the 70's because food companies and the sugar industry pushes low and no fat sugary processed foods
high fat diets are actually excellent for you and many americans don't get enough fats in their diet, but they get way way way too much sugar. that is one of the reasons for the obesity epidemic.

you need THE RIGHT FATS. stay away from canola, hydrogenated, sunflower oils. in other words avoid restaurant and fast food. stick to coconut oil and real olive oil if you can get it. fatty meats and eggs are excellent. if you consume dairy pick raw dairy that is high in fat. never pick low fat yogurt or any of that crap, guess what they replace the fat with? yeah SUGAR.

now having said all that steroids will strain your cholesterol. hence why we run them short and smart

Thanks for the reply steve .So my good fat intake per day is around 35grams and saturated fats is like very less like 2-3 grams . I am getting enough good fats but do I also need bad fats aka saturated fats for gains or unsaturated fats are enough ?

Thanks for the reply steve .So my good fat intake per day is around 35grams and saturated fats is like very less like 2-3 grams . I am getting enough good fats but do I also need bad fats aka saturated fats for gains or unsaturated fats are enough ?

<40g of Fats? That's really low! Fuck that, what are you 90lbs? I easily get 100-150 depending on goals. The macro that should be <40g is sugar.

I don't count macros

in fact, i would rec'd you delete those stupid apps which do count. they are the devil

it is funny, i saw a commercial over the weekend during football where they said "pizza or soda? which should i choose?" then the guy said "hey soda is calorie free so why not both?" SMH, this is what is wrong with America. people actually think that soda is healthy for them since it has 0 calories. it isn't. they don't factor in the effects it will have on the brain, appetite, addiction, hormones, metabolism, etc etc. that is why counting macros is stupid

also like i said in my prior post. not all fat is the same. if you cook with canola oil (canola btw comes from rapeseed, no such thing as canola plant) vs. coconut oil they both have the same 'macros'.. yet 1 is absolutely awful for you and one isn't.

when you figure out how to choose the right foods and prep them correctly, along with meal timing and frequency.. then you will do your health the best good

Coconut oil is not what it's cracked up to be.

Coconut oil spotlight came from studies around MCTs + how great they are. folks have interpreted that since coconut oil contains MCT, that it's great for you. The issue is these studies used designer oils that were 100% MCT. Traditional coconut oil is only 13% MCT which at those levela does nothing for you.

Stick with Olive oil. Use coconut oil as hair conditioner [emoji51]

So my diet is clean af and eating like no saturated fats at all . But eating very much of good fats . So my question is , is it gonna effect me in negative way or positive way since I am already taking Test E and dbol which is cholesterol on its own . Even if I need a lil saturated fats in diet like 10 grams or 15 gram . wouldn’t the cholestrol from Gear gonna make up for it ?

The increase in cholesterol on gear is NOT from the tiny amount gear is made from but from it's effect on your body.

Coconut oil is not what it's cracked up to be.

Coconut oil spotlight came from studies around MCTs + how great they are. folks have interpreted that since coconut oil contains MCT, that it's great for you. The issue is these studies used designer oils that were 100% MCT. Traditional coconut oil is only 13% MCT which at those levela does nothing for you.

Stick with Olive oil. Use coconut oil as hair conditioner [emoji51]

I would love to use olive oil but the bad news is most olive oil you buy in the store is not really olive oil. it isn't a safe option for that reason. i guarantee every single olive oil you see in the regular supermarket is 50% olive oil and 50% some other oil, likely vegetable or canola oil. it is an old trick called 'saving money' and it is legal for them to do that. now I have interviewed plenty of experts on this subject on my podcast, and the best advice i can give you is to look for the california stamp on the bottle and avoid any that you see imported from spain or italy. that gives you the best chance to get actual olive oil but it is hard to know for sure because there isn't a way to know.

so coconut oil isn't about it being a magic oil. it is about it being a great oil to cook with while not causing health problems like other oils. it is natural and from nature. it is hands down the best oil to prep food with for that reason and you can't fake it due to its color and taste.

Last edited:
Saturated fats are essential to good health. The average healthy normal person needs 10% daily calories from them alone. I don’t know what 1970’s nutrition journal you’re getting your Information from lol no offense. Stop cutting out all saturated fats bro.

Last edited:

Ha! Steve, we always seem to have similar responses. It’s amusing.

So my diet is clean af and eating like no saturated fats at all . But eating very much of good fats . So my question is , is it gonna effect me in negative way or positive way since I am already taking Test E and dbol which is cholestrol on its own . Even if I need a lil saturated fats in diet like 10 grams or 15 gram . wouldn’t the cholestrol from Gear gonna make up for it ?
Thays not very much fat intake. In the right situation and goal, I understand fats being low. I take in 50 to 75g when cutting but I would increase that number a bit. And not all saturated fats are bad.

Ha! Steve, we always seem to have similar responses. It’s amusing.

You would love dr Jason fungs books on nutrition. I consider myself a student of him in this stuff.

A lot of fat people who can’t lose weight actually eat low and no fat foods. And they literally can’t lose fat. If they actually ate fat and stopped listening to these morons they would drop fat finally.

Speaking of which I just saw a commercial for no fat yogurt. They market no fat foods to fat people and it is despicable. We’ve been eating fats for 2M years but suddenly it’s bad for us. And I love the people who cook steak and throw out the fat and bones. Eat the fat and make those bones into broth!!! That is nutrition

I’m also old enough to remember when they said eggs were bad for us based on flawed info. After all they have cholesterol and fat so they must be bad!!!

Last edited:
You would love dr Jason fungs books on nutrition. I consider myself a student of him in this stuff.

A lot of fat people who can’t lose weight actually eat low and no fat foods. And they literally can’t lose fat. If they actually ate fat and stopped listening to these morons they would drop fat finally.

Speaking of which I just saw a commercial for no fat yogurt. They market no fat foods to fat people and it is despicable. We’ve been eating fats for 2M years but suddenly it’s bad for us. And I love the people who cook steak and throw out the fat and bones. Eat the fat and make those bones into broth!!! That is nutrition

I’m also old enough to remember when they said eggs were bad for us based on flawed info. After all they have cholesterol and fat so they must be bad!!!

I’ve taken note. Thanks. It’s been a while since I read an actual book though lol

I’ve taken note. Thanks. It’s been a while since I read an actual book though lol

don't worry. his book has a lot of pictures bro. it took me 3 days to read his book Obesity Code, you probably would blow through it in a couple weeks ;)

Back
Top Bottom