Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammed by SarmsSearch.com

BigJohnMcar

Newbie Brother
Registered
I purchased a bottle of mk sarm from sarmssearch on October 04th, 2013, and I have been regretting it every since.

1) there was a hair in my bottle, a GOD DAMN HAIR!!!!!!! NASTY I poured it all out
2) the order took 2 weeks to arrived, it's not like I live on the moon
3) they billed my credit card 2 times for the order, bullshit
4) they didn't respond to my emails asking for refunds, completely ignored me
5) the support emails are answered from an iPhone, what the hell is that

I heard sarmssearch has been going downhill laterly, over on UGG they are talking about it for the last month.

yeh bro phone your bank and ask to get through to the trade dispute centre and cancel the payments to them immediately. If I have any issues this is what I do, I waited nearly a month a while ago for some retards to send me my pins etc, said the order had been sent never arrived, as soon I cancelled with the bank myorder was cancelled, so was obviously never even sent !!

I would do as Steve said and refuse the charges to your CC. Sucks that you went through this bro. From now on use sarms1 for all of your sarms needs

Whatever the case is, you should go directly to sarmssearch and ask for a refund if you're not happy. I don't get why you had to go on the forums and complain when you could have handled it privately.

Whatever the case is, you should go directly to sarmssearch and ask for a refund if you're not happy. I don't get why you had to go on the forums and complain when you could have handled it privately.

I COULD NOT REACH THEM! I emailed them multiple times for a refund!

My thread on EF was deleted, so here is my response from elitefitness. I know you are all protecting sarmssearch because they pay you, that's why my posts were deleted. I'll post this and I know it will be censored.

@raze I been coming to EF for 3 1/2 years, lurking and reading, decided to buy sarmssearch products and felt scammed. You blame me for showing my frustration with this company?
I feel I got scammed by them, what should I have done when they ignored my emails and sent me product with hair in it?

@psizzle_8 you work for sarmssearch.com? ok you help me. I would like to file an official complaint with you about the mistreatment I received from sarmssearch. You say I'm 1 out of a million? I don't care about the million, I care about having a HAIR in my product!!!

@miplank you are the owner of sarmssearch.com? Because if you are, think about the safety of customers when you are responding via iPhone. How secure are your customer details? this is a steroids place, I wouldn't want my information falling into the wrong hands because sarmssearch LOST his iPhone! Read the news, iPhones are a prime theft target, and if my personal information is on the stolen sarmssearch iPhone, how can I be sure it wont be used against me? My wife does not know about my steroid use, same goes for my job. If they find out I could lose my job! In your mind, I should say nothing about my safety and my life because it's convenience for sarmssearch.com to use an iPhone?

My thread on EF was deleted, so here is my response from elitefitness. I know you are all protecting sarmssearch because they pay you, that's why my posts were deleted. I'll post this and I know it will be censored.

Ok, relax please, you are not being censored. Stay calm, email them again and you'll get your refund.

I can also understand the frustration but making public threads is not how to handle it... you should find a rep and pm them first before going about things the way you did... im sorry you had such a bad experience, and i think the whole situation is bad but just try to handle things differently if you ever have another issue...

your thread on EF was probably deleted because its not a complaint forum. its a forum to learn and share knowledge. next time read your TOS, its right there in black and white

if a company didn't respond to me i would just call up the CC co. and tell them just that. you pay your CC co fees to protect you from just that. its THEIR job to protect you. its really that simple. you can bitch and moan on a message board all you want, its not gonna help the situation plus it wastes moderators time

ss was a good company with good quality sarms products.Only downfall to them and other sarms companies was their sometimes slow shipping times and delays in shipping

sarms1 will have even better shipping times and just as good, if not better quality products.. i would roll with them from now on and i will.

sarms 1 shipping is BY FAR the fastest you will ever find with not only research companies but pretty much any supplement company out there... they are extremely quick and customer service there is top notch...

BigJohn , I fill ya Bro.. But like folks have said and I'll say it again ... Call your C.C. company, tell them you never received your product..."nothing else" you did not receive shit......They will credit your card, cancel it and send you a new one with in 10 days...At lease get that piece of mind.. You need to get on that and don't keep losing sleep over it. Call them today.............................AnalogMan
This is bullshit, I still haven't got my refund. completely scammed by sarmssearch

BigJohn , I fill ya Bro.. But like folks have said and I'll say it again ... Call your C.C. company, tell them you never received your product..."nothing else" you did not receive shit......They will credit your card, cancel it and send you a new one with in 10 days...At lease get that piece of mind.. You need to get on that and don't keep losing sleep over it. Call them today.............................AnalogMan

the OP is hardheaded.

i was overseas and used my hotel phone and my CC to make a couple calls.. i get my statement and they had charged me $150.. and the thing is both calls i got disconnected. so i called up my CC co. they got them on the phone and i told the guy what happened.

the CC co said if they didn't refund me by tomorow to call them back.. next day i did and CC co refunded my money.. it was that simple.

2 weeks later the company itself refunded me the entire amount no questions asked. and the CC co withrew the refund.. so i was squared away.

sarms 1 shipping is BY FAR the fastest you will ever find with not only research companies but pretty much any supplement company out there... they are extremely quick and customer service there is top notch...

this right here! i dont think ss is a bad company at all but sarms1 is where you wanan go now.Im hearing people are experiencing 4 days shipping international sometimes? due that is UNHEARD of!

Back
Top Bottom