Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scared after injecting a bubble

hemlord

So i screwed up my injection
I was so nervous cause it was my first time injecting
I accidentally injected an air bubble and now I'm scared. I also feel very nauseous and I feel like I'm very busy like I'm going to faint. Should I run to the emergency room or will I be okay?
I’m only 21 years old and I promise I will not do this again please help!

if all it took was an air bubble in a syringe to kill yourself then people wouldn't hang themselves or jump off buildings. i mean you are freaking out over literally nothing and making yourself sick and anxious on your own

I accidentally injected an air bubble and now I'm scared. I also feel very nauseous and I feel like I'm very busy like I'm going to faint. Should I run to the emergency room or will I be okay?

dont worry the air bubble goes into your muscle nothing happens

its intra muscular so having some air bubbles in there no problem

and dont be scared relax

Youre fine bro. If anything wouod have happened it wouod have been right away and you wouldn't have been able to type this

Behave. If it was that dangerous how are you posting and waiting for a reply?

And 21...

THIS is one of the MANY reasons at 21 years old you have less than zero business using steroids... the obvious is that you are not even remotely close to being anywhere near your natural peak.. please just stop this nonsense now... you are going to hurt yourself in a variety of ways here, both short and long term... just stop

Back
Top Bottom