Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle???

Zyzz_Jr

Whassup FitFam,

I just wanted to update you all on my first cycle results. I've finished taking Test PRO. for 10 weeks straight. the dosages varied between weeks, because I've made a mistake in purchasing too little than i really needed. So towards the end my dosages were smaller (week 8.5-10). I've recently got blood work done in the doctors office, which was about 3 weeks from the end of my PCT. the doctor told me my blood pressure was 100/70 which is about normal. I told her about my liver enzymes and cholestrol lvls. she also said they were in normal levels. So my body is working well and in normal ranges. I'm obviously going to give my body rest to repair and recover from the high test lvls that were running thru my system. Now i'm diffently considering running another cycle somewhere mid Feb, since i got another physique show coming up in Late May. I was only sticking to Test by itself, but i'm getting eager to try an oral as well. something like a winstrol. so two compounds instead of one. The test i'll try this time will most likely be a longer one, like test enthante since roidmass has it in stock. Now this forum titled "SECOND CYCLE???" is going to address which other substances baby plzz (luimarco voice) should i take with the long ester test enthante. I appreciate the feedback and advice i've gotten through these legit forums.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what to take for a second steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcXKi32tU4

In this Video, Trevor Kouritzin talks about what to use for a second steroid cycle.

It's pretty common advice to run a testosterone only cycle of 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks for your first steroid cycle. What isn't talked about is what to run for a second steroid cycle.

After a testosterone only first cycle, you have 3 main options for a second cycle:
1. You could run a testosterone only cycle again. You really don't need to add a second compound.
2. You could run testosterone + an oral kick start (such as anavar, dbol or tbol).
3. You could run testosterone + an anabolic (such as EQ or deca).

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are. Winstrol isn't a good option. It causes really bad joint pain in a lot of people.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what to take for a second steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcXKi32tU4

In this Video, Trevor Kouritzin talks about what to use for a second steroid cycle.

It's pretty common advice to run a testosterone only cycle of 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks for your first steroid cycle. What isn't talked about is what to run for a second steroid cycle.

After a testosterone only first cycle, you have 3 main options for a second cycle:
1. You could run a testosterone only cycle again. You really don't need to add a second compound.
2. You could run testosterone + an oral kick start (such as anavar, dbol or tbol).
3. You could run testosterone + an anabolic (such as EQ or deca).

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are. Winstrol isn't a good option. It causes really bad joint pain in a lot of people.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

EQ sounds good, but comparing with how much i'll spend on the PCT, AI'S, and multiple bottles of test E alone makes for the 10-12 week cycle, that alone is going to challenge me to save enough money for it from now till show time. And being a college student doesnt make it easier on me LOL!! not saying EQ is a bad option, i just dont think i'll have enough $$ for it anytime soon. 10 ml of EQ will dissapear in two weeks tops, with the recommended dosages to take weekly. I was thinking of an oral like a Wistrol, because of my financial situation. Obviously ill have to take more recautions when running an Oral cycle with my choice of Test. I think orals are great just take liver aid when available. On the roidmass website they have Anavar and Winstrol (cutting cycles which is what i need for my show) for $70 for 50 capsules per bag. Do you think purchasing 1 bag for $70 dollars of either or, should be enough for a 10-12 week cycle?? i dont think ill be taking an Oral for longer than 6 weeks, so is one bag going to last me more than enough for my 10-12 week cycle?

Yeah EQ is expensive because of how long you need to run it and how high of a dose you need. If money isn't an option, look into masteron aswell. And it goes without saying, but take mustakes word like gospel.

My second cycle...which was a cutting cycle (after gaining 22 lb on my first) was Test E at 400 E5D and Var @ 40mg ED (paper var). I really loved Anavar for just pure strength gain. Vascularity improved dramatically. and I loved the results.

Be sure to remember...your results will still be 100% directly related to your diet and excersize...(Diest being number 1)

Yeah EQ is expensive because of how long you need to run it and how high of a dose you need. If money isn't an option, look into masteron aswell. And it goes without saying, but take mustakes word like gospel.

hahah EQ was my second choice honestly i heard nothing but good things from it, properly use it for my third cycle along with test. But because of my financial situations i think i'll stick with test E and an oral. My thing is how much bag(s) of winstrol do i need for a 10-12 week cycle?? i refuse to choice anavar over winstrol after watching ISARMS, Dylan Gemolies video on which is better. Both are liver toxic regardless. I just decided to pick winstrol b/c he mentioned how you can still gain weight and size from it while cutting, and how good it drys you up. exactly what i need to be show ready.

running steroid cycles isn't cheap bro.

you need disposable income for it because if something goes wrong you need to correct things as you go. I don't like to hear younger guys blowing their cash on steroids, makes me sick to be honest. you guys should be spending your money on your education, and getting a place on your own. you won't learn responsibility living with your parents till you are 30 like so many beta's are doing these days

When you got blood work done 3 weeks after PCT did you have testosterone checked? That is key to see if you have recovered or not.

As for an oral I would recommend tbol. I really like it as a kick start for the first 4-6 weeks.

running steroid cycles isn't cheap bro.

you need disposable income for it because if something goes wrong you need to correct things as you go. I don't like to hear younger guys blowing their cash on steroids, makes me sick to be honest. you guys should be spending your money on your education, and getting a place on your own. you won't learn responsibility living with your parents till you are 30 like so many beta's are doing these days

My friend i haven't lived with my parents for the past 2 years, i been working in school to help pay off my education. I pay rent where i stay thank you very much!! The money i get is for food, so purchasing steriods isnt much of a problem !!! just getting the right gear thinking long terms about how exactly ill be able to stand financially is the problem. I kinda got a bit offended with your post since it had nothing to do with what i previously asked.

When you got blood work done 3 weeks after PCT did you have testosterone checked? That is key to see if you have recovered or not.

As for an oral I would recommend tbol. I really like it as a kick start for the first 4-6 weeks.

I do not need tbol my friend i have a show to prepare for i dont need to be holding all that extra water weight and look bulked up at all. Yes the doctor said everything was normal when i called her and visited her in person. I'll also be taking time off from my first cycle for about 2.5 months. so that will be enough time to make my test lvls recover if anything. But back to my previous question how much bags of an oral like a winstrol do i need if one bag brings 50 capsules and each pill is 10mgs/caps. will one bag work or do i need two bags for a 10-12 week cycle???

My friend i haven't lived with my parents for the past 2 years, i been working in school to help pay off my education. I pay rent where i stay thank you very much!! The money i get is for food, so purchasing steriods isnt much of a problem !!! just getting the right gear thinking long terms about how exactly ill be able to stand financially is the problem. I kinda got a bit offended with your post since it had nothing to do with what i previously asked.

"And being a college student doesnt make it easier on me LOL!! not saying EQ is a bad option, i just dont think i'll have enough $$ for it anytime soon."

those are your words, not mine. my point is if you are having trouble affording EQ, then how can you afford pct, ancillaries, and other unforseen things? so don't be offended, i'm giving you advice that this shit will get expensive fast. plus there are thousands of other young guys in your shoes reading this (and older dudes alike) who do not realize how expensive this game is.

not only do you need the funds but you need emergency funds in case you need some emergency ancillaries is my point.

Last edited:
I do not need tbol my friend i have a show to prepare for i dont need to be holding all that extra water weight and look bulked up at all. Yes the doctor said everything was normal when i called her and visited her in person. I'll also be taking time off from my first cycle for about 2.5 months. so that will be enough time to make my test lvls recover if anything. But back to my previous question how much bags of an oral like a winstrol do i need if one bag brings 50 capsules and each pill is 10mgs/caps. will one bag work or do i need two bags for a 10-12 week cycle???

Didn't realize it was for competition. Tbol won't cause water retention though just as a side note.

As for winny, I would do 50mg per day so basically 50 x 10mg caps would be 10 days worth of winny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"And being a college student doesnt make it easier on me LOL!! not saying EQ is a bad option, i just dont think i'll have enough $$ for it anytime soon."

those are your words, not mine. my point is if you are having trouble affording EQ, then how can you afford pct, ancillaries, and other unforseen things? so don't be offended, i'm giving you advice that this shit will get expensive fast. plus there are thousands of other young guys in your shoes reading this (and older dudes alike) who do not realize how expensive this game is.

not only do you need the funds but you need emergency funds in case you need some emergency ancillaries is my point.

Yes, i understand where your coming from and how this can be expensive and all. But i was able to afford my first cycle, with a PCT, AI's with no problem. its just taking multiple compounds and stacks of drugs/gear that will be more costly than your first cycle. but i did my calculations and if i decide to take an ORAL instead of another injectable for example DECA, ill be able to save more $$ and still get an anabolic effect regardless.

Didn't realize it was for competition. Tbol won't cause water retention though just as a side note.

As for winny, I would do 50mg per day so basically 50 x 10mg caps would be 10 days worth of winny.

Oh wow !! But isn't it better to take the winny closer to show time to get the results of the drug the weekend of the show? wouldn't the dryness/results of the winny drug somewhat fade away midway or by the end of my cutting cycle since you recommend me to take it in the beginning of my cycle (first 10 days)?? i hear that orals are used as a kick start meaning youll have to take it at the beginning of your cycle, but wouldnt it be better to take it as close as possible to the competition??

Correct. You want to take it right up to the competition. Like the last 4-6 weeks.

you mentioned "As for winny, I would do 50mg per day so basically 50 x 10mg caps would be 10 days worth of winny" thats means i'll need to get atleast 3 bags to last me 30 days about 4-6 weeks. i say 3 since 1 bag for 10 days will be useless. what do you think??

Oh wow !! But isn't it better to take the winny closer to show time to get the results of the drug the weekend of the show? wouldn't the dryness/results of the winny drug somewhat fade away midway or by the end of my cutting cycle since you recommend me to take it in the beginning of my cycle (first 10 days)?? i hear that orals are used as a kick start meaning youll have to take it at the beginning of your cycle, but wouldnt it be better to take it as close as possible to the competition??

If you are competing - then yes, winny should be taken as close to the competition as possible.

He probably thought that you wanted something as a kickstart. Which in that case, winny is inferior to tbol, dbol or just plain old oxy.

However, if you really wish to compete, make sure you have a lot of spare cash to spend. You never know how much extra expenses always add up.

If you are competing - then yes, winny should be taken as close to the competition as possible.

He probably thought that you wanted something as a kickstart. Which in that case, winny is inferior to tbol, dbol or just plain old oxy.

However, if you really wish to compete, make sure you have a lot of spare cash to spend. You never know how much extra expenses always add up.

Oh okay !! i got it, since this will be my second time ordering off roidmass is their another discount code i could use at the checkout??

Oh okay !! i got it, since this will be my second time ordering off roidmass is their another discount code i could use at the checkout??

bro you should contact tadeas at roidmass directly for discounts...

Back
Top Bottom