Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Second cycle advice

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Second cycle advice

    I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).

  2. #2
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,031
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flunk View Post
    I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).
    I would avoid running YK11 I didn't like the sides or suppression from it. But LGD/RAD/mk677 is a good stack.

    week 1-12
    10mgs anabolicum LGD/day
    25mgs testolone rad140/day
    25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (prebed)
    5 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    -I would add 20mgs cardarine/day for a good fat loss component

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    I would avoid running YK11 I didn't like the sides or suppression from it. But LGD/RAD/mk677 is a good stack.

    week 1-12
    10mgs anabolicum LGD/day
    25mgs testolone rad140/day
    25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (prebed)
    5 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    -I would add 20mgs cardarine/day for a good fat loss component
    this is a great setup, and i encourage you to use sarms.forsale
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,773
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro sarms.forsale got deals on stacks, check em out

  5. #5
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,933
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flunk View Post
    I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).
    If you run YK11 you'll need a more extensive pct because of the suppression with it.

    You can get everything you need from sarms.forsale

  6. #6
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    If you run YK11 you'll need a more extensive pct because of the suppression with it.

    You can get everything you need from sarms.forsale
    Thanks for the feedback, what are your thoughts on yk11? Should I even use it and what PCT you thinking?

  7. #7
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    I would avoid running YK11 I didn't like the sides or suppression from it. But LGD/RAD/mk677 is a good stack.

    week 1-12
    10mgs anabolicum LGD/day
    25mgs testolone rad140/day
    25mgs nutrobal mk677/day (prebed)
    5 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    -I would add 20mgs cardarine/day for a good fat loss component
    Thank you for the great feedback, if I run a more intense pct is yk11 good at a lower 5-10 MG dose? Did you get good result from it? If it's really not worth it I'll just cut it out.

  8. #8
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,934
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Here is your 12 weeks stack: RAD140-25mgs; LGD-10mgs; MK677-25mgs; n2guard(liver support); CARDAZOL(FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy)

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    29,745
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flunk View Post
    I got my second sarms cycle in mind and just wanted some input and thoughts on dosage. My first cycle was lGD and MK-677 3 years ago. This cycle I want to run YK-11, LGD, RAD, and MK-677. I planned on a 12 week but could even be 8 week. My PCT would be from sarm.4sale also (liquid clomid).
    I'd question why you added YK-11. I see this often with cycles. ''Cycle 1 worked fine... so I'll add to it and up the dose'' seems to be all too common a thought process. We don't do this in anything else. I'd also pick a time scale and stay with it.

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I'd question why you added YK-11. I see this often with cycles. ''Cycle 1 worked fine... so I'll add to it and up the dose'' seems to be all too common a thought process. We don't do this in anything else. I'd also pick a time scale and stay with it.
    What? I have no clue what you're talking about. I added yk11 cause I hear a lot about it and want to try it. not upping any dose. You telling me people never decide to try other stacks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Advice me on my cycle..second cycle
    By sickening skittles in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 10:46 AM
  2. Second Cycle Advice
    By tsarrast in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 01:55 PM
  3. Second Cycle Advice Please
    By O1s480 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:11 PM
  4. Advice for second cycle
    By Hmoore1129 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:33 AM
  5. Second Cycle (test and deca)....Advice Needed
    By [email protected] in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •