Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Second cycle gain

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Second cycle gain

    25 y/m
    5foot 8 inch 166 lbs bw.training 5 years
    I finished my first cycle 4 months ago. (Test e 500ew/deca 300 ew for 12 weeks)During the cycle I could not train well due to covid situation. The gym was not open on some days. Once the police came into the gym and chased us ha ha ha. Some days I only train for 15 minutes. But i gained 16 kg (37lbs)mass from it. Now I keep about 24 lbs from it Now I have a plan to do a new cycle.
    I am planning a classic bulking cycle
    -teste or sastanon 500mg/w1-12
    deca 300mg /w 1-2
    Dianabol 15 mg ed w1-6
    (need to increase the dose of dainabol?)
    How much gains can I expect from this cycle?
    Now all gyms are open here. I hope ican train well If the f***g indian government does not close gyms again.
    What is your opinion about training 2 times a day?
    Morning and evening.Does it increase muscle growth? I know overtraining is not good. Is it overtraining when using steroids?

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dbol 30mg max Id say

    Training 4 day split is best for mass put in everything to them workouts and make sure you never miss a meal keep food is the key to the success clean high protein digestible food sources stay hydrated and rest nap whenever you can

    Youll gain a good amount hard to say how much but you should start a log and we can help you on it by seeing your postings and if things stall suggest changes

    Good luck bud.

  3. #3
    Big Daddio Ricky V Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    6,282
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sure thing man just do cardio in the morning and lift weights at night !
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

    Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

    Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

    Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,773
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i would run 600mg deca, that shit good shit. that cool you indian, bro I got Chocktaw and Creek Indian in my blood

  5. #5
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,508
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian beast View Post
    25 y/m
    5foot 8 inch 166 lbs bw.training 5 years
    I finished my first cycle 4 months ago. (Test e 500ew/deca 300 ew for 12 weeks)During the cycle I could not train well due to covid situation. The gym was not open on some days. Once the police came into the gym and chased us ha ha ha. Some days I only train for 15 minutes. But i gained 16 kg (37lbs)mass from it. Now I keep about 24 lbs from it Now I have a plan to do a new cycle.
    I am planning a classic bulking cycle
    -teste or sastanon 500mg/w1-12
    deca 300mg /w 1-2
    Dianabol 15 mg ed w1-6
    (need to increase the dose of dainabol?)
    How much gains can I expect from this cycle?
    Now all gyms are open here. I hope ican train well If the f***g indian government does not close gyms again.
    What is your opinion about training 2 times a day?
    Morning and evening.Does it increase muscle growth? I know overtraining is not good. Is it overtraining when using steroids?
    That's a good cycle, use sustanon if you can, and dbol up the dose to 30mgs, as 15mgs is literally bridge dose.

    Gains, if you have high protein and calories, at least 10lbs of gains some water of course.

    I would train 2 times per day on this cycle for SURE! AM hit big bodypart like chest, PM hit small bodypart like arms and repeat. You're on a big cycle you can handle it.

    Make sure you are using an AI like aromasin and organ support like n2guard.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    1,932
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that is a nice setup, make sure you get bloodwork though and run proper ancilalries
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    That's a good cycle, use sustanon if you can, and dbol up the dose to 30mgs, as 15mgs is literally bridge dose.

    Gains, if you have high protein and calories, at least 10lbs of gains some water of course.

    I would train 2 times per day on this cycle for SURE! AM hit big bodypart like chest, PM hit small bodypart like arms and repeat. You're on a big cycle you can handle it.

    Make sure you are using an AI like aromasin and organ support like n2guard.
    Thank you brother. i saw some articles on internet. It says. Even a 10 mg dose can make good gains for a beginner?

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky V Rock View Post
    Sure thing man just do cardio in the morning and lift weights at night !
    Doing cardio every day on a bulking cycle is a good idea? I think not

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    29,726
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2x a day? No.

  10. #10
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,933
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 times is per day training is beneficial, split into different body parts. remember full PCT including liver support - n2guard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. running second cycle after test only cycle
    By NicholasBmw in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 08:53 PM
  2. Advice me on my cycle..second cycle
    By sickening skittles in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 10:46 AM
  3. Mark whalburg's cycle for pain and gain?
    By lilweezy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:43 AM
  4. Deciding on second cycle but first cutting cycle.
    By Newton in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:26 AM
  5. AAS for max strength gain min weight gain
    By thenightmare21 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •