Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle + PCT feedback and advice needed, please

Simply.Matt

Registered
Hey guys, I would love some solid feedback on this cycle and possibly PCT etc. as well, if it´s not too much hassle. I certainly am no expert on this subject and won´t be pretending I´m, so I´ll be glad for every and any piece of information you can hopefully provide me with.
Please don´t bash me in case it´s all bullshit, which likely is the case, but hey, I´m still learning and trying to improve my knowledge.

This would be my second cycle - being off gear for about a year (at the time I would be willing to start this). I would like to gain a solid amount of dry mass if possible.

My first cycle was quite classic. 8 week long Test E, Dbol, Winstrol - though I think that Dbol was bunk. Didn´t feel a thing on it, but Winstrol was awesome in every way.

Week 1 - 10

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
⦁ 0.85mg every 2 days

TEST E
⦁ 250mg 2 times a week

Week 1 - 4

TURINABOL

1. week = 7 x 2
2. week = 7 x 3 (2 days 4 tablets)
3. week = 7 x 4
4. week = 7 x 5

Week 5 - 10

Winstrol

5. week = 7 x 4
6. week = 7 x 5
7. week = 7 x 5
8. week = 7 x 6
10. week = 7 x 6

I´m really not sure about it at all. I realize it´s probably not so common mix, at the very least I haven´t seen similar cycles so far. I don´t want too heavy, but not too mild one as well. My initial thought was to wait for Test to kick in until I start with Turi, but yet again, I will be applying Nandro as well so it is possibly not quite ideal. Maybe switching Test E with Test P considering Nandro P is quick acting as well? I´ve read all those substances should synergize quite well, so that is why I came up with this kind of cycle. It´s not so different to my first cycle, but it is definitely stronger. But yet again, that´s what I read around the web - could be all bullshit if you ask me.

PCT & HCG etc

This is probably the most difficult part for me to grasp. Not for the lack of trying to find good information, but for all the contradiction and different personal preferences of users on this topic.

Ai: I would like to run Proviron or Anastrozole during the cycle to combat aromatization. I´m not really sure which one is better.

HCG: Yet again I´ve read very diverse information about the amount and even when to apply it. In any case, I don´t plan using it during PCT but before. The ideal time to start using it is about 3 weeks before the cycle ends and PCT starts, right? Does this include the "off gear pause" before PCT or not?

PCT: Classic recommendation is Clomid & Nova, but I´ve read several times that it´s far from ideal and that Clomid "fights" Nova and overall they don´t go so well together. So I would like to go for Nova & Anastrozole possibly. I will include Ostarine and Cardarine into my pct as well as vitamins and minerals + other stuff and possibly something similar to N2 Guard.

I´m planning to be on Ibutamoren before, during and after my cycle as well for maximal results and recovery.

I´ll be happy for any feedback. Great gains to you all.

Start by reading our 'perfect PCT' sticky

I honestly did. But that is the thing as I said - all information tend to contradict themselves here and there.

I have to admit though, that I missed the part about "when" to take HCG, so that is settled. Generally, I´ve read that HCG should never be used during PCT, only before, since it actually hinders recovery of HPTA. In any case, I will be injecting HCG, not taking pills - so maybe there is the difference.

But it still leaves the question whether to use Clomid and Nolva together or not. I´ve even read this post once, where bros (elite members) went in depth into chemical compounds and their reaction to body etc. (didn´t honestly understand a word haha), but it was said at the end that Nolva and Clomid together aren´t that great. Can´t say if they were right, but they are certainly not the first ones, who mentioned this. But in another posts I´ve read that this was never proven. So there´s that.

information contradicts itself because the perfect pct is a blueprint only

you have to figure out how to tweak things based on your personal situation, experience, economics etc.

since you have no experience you have to gain that by doing it and seeing what works.. also bloodwork is crucial in learning about your body.. that will take trial and error

at the end of the day you can always hire a consult to help you. i always offer 1 on 1 help

information contradicts itself because the perfect pct is a blueprint only

you have to figure out how to tweak things based on your personal situation, experience, economics etc.

since you have no experience you have to gain that by doing it and seeing what works.. also bloodwork is crucial in learning about your body.. that will take trial and error

at the end of the day you can always hire a consult to help you. i always offer 1 on 1 help

Yeah man... You are right about that.
Bloodworks are sure thing.

I will think the cycle all over and message you in case 1 on 1 cooperation. Thanks

Proviron is NOT an AI.

Proviron is a DHT derivative so it has mild anti estrogen properties but it is NOT an aromatize inhibitor. You 100% need to include an AI like aromasin or anastrozole into your cycle lay out

Back
Top Bottom