Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle with test and deca

Terminatork13

Registered
Hey guys this will be my first post so sorry for any mistakes that will be made , I'm looking to do my second cycle to gain some mass but I'm really looking for an intimidating look , I play rugby and I need to be big and strong but also agile , think of an Enforcer type of look , I want some tips on cycle length , dosages , if I'm using the right PEDs for my goal , Stats I'm 25 years old 255 pounds 6 foot 6 with a solid 4 years of lifting , and a good diet , I was thinking to do test cyp at 600mg a week pinning 2 times a week and deca 300 one time a week for 14 weeks , thanks guys any ideas ?

I would use EQ because it is so great with endurance

add in GW too.

as far as strength some testosteron added in that cycle to give it an androgenic kick will work great.

that would be my suggestion

Ok how much would you run the Eq at and for how long , and what will be the differences in weight gain from deca vs Eq

Ok how much would you run the Eq at and for how long , and what will be the differences in weight gain from deca vs Eq

Check out this article on deca vs eq -> https://www.evolutionary.org/deca-vs-eq/

EQ is much less estrogenic then deca so you will experience much less water retention and bloat. The size and strength gains should be roughly equivalent though. I would simply replace your deca dosage with the same dosage of EQ.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
testosterone cyp 600mg/week (inject 300mg twice per week)
EQ 300mg/week (inject 150mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
cardarine 20mg/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Ok I'll be getting my gear next week going with biosira labs for the test (cytex 300 ) and then I'll get my some Eq and I'll start a log as soon as I get it , should I get a kickstart for this cycle but last time I used dbols blue hearts at 50 my a day for 4 weeks I really got bad fucking acne so I don't plan on using dbols again maybe anadrol ?

And how would you frontload this cycle say I get Test cyp 300 weeks 1-14 and deca 300 or Eq 300 week 1-10 do I just kickstart the test or can I use a higher dosage of both test and deca/Eq and How will I do it 💪🏻🤔 thanks guys

And how would you frontload this cycle say I get Test cyp 300 weeks 1-14 and deca 300 or Eq 300 week 1-10 do I just kickstart the test or can I use a higher dosage of both test and deca/Eq and How will I do it 💪🏻🤔 thanks guys

no need to frontload. either way you need to let the esters increase in your body as you go along

also i would kickstart with an oral the first 3-4 weeks. dbol, tbol, var are all good choices

What oral would be the best for my goal

I would suggest tbol or dbol.

Brother, check out this article that gives an in depth comparison of tbol vs dbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

It really depends on your goals. The strength gains will be slightly better with dbol but dbol is a very estrogenic compound and will cause a lot of water retention and bloat.

You won't get quite as good strength gains on tbol but you will experience much less water retention and bloat.

Most powerlifters like dbol. Most bodybuilders like tbol better.

I love test and deca,but I would make a small increase to both every four weeks,test E and EQ(Boldenone) for best quality muscle,and for the look you are looking for,I like winny for the last 6 weeks also 😜

Back
Top Bottom