Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Thoughts

Dan Carter

Hi All, I did a cycle of Test-E at 400mg per week from Jan-March which I was very happy with, followed the Perfect PCT which aside from just the nuisance of taking all those goddamn horse pills and SARMs that taste like sasquatch's piss, all went great.

I also started HGH a couple of months ago primarily for anti-aging purposes, doing 3ius per day for 5 days on, 2 days off. It gave me a little bit of a strength boost, really reduced my body fat, and helped my joints. It also really helped my speed in Muay Thai. But most of all, it really rejuvenated my skin and hair. People ask if I got botox or fillers. My GF is 10 years younger than me and complains that I look younger than she does now. Fucking wild stuff. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

I'm 40 years old, 5'9, 215lbs and about 13% bf (hoping to bring this down a little more by the cycle).

I'm planning on doing a second cycle this October and would appreciate some thoughts. In particular, I'm planning to do this:

- Test E 500mg/week for 16 weeks
- EQ 600mg/week for 16 weeks
- Bump my HGH up to 4ius per day while on cycle and through PCT.

Other relevant info is that I am prone to shoulder impingement, so I'm looking to protect my joints. I have thought about tossing in some Ostarine for that purpose, but I'm a bit wary of adding so many compounds on only my second cycle.

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Also, another question I'd appreciate some thoughts on is using MK-677 (Nutrobal) to supplement my HGH. Or is that going too far?

Hi All, I did a cycle of Test-E at 400mg per week from Jan-March which I was very happy with, followed the Perfect PCT which aside from just the nuisance of taking all those goddamn horse pills and SARMs that taste like sasquatch's piss, all went great.

I also started HGH a couple of months ago primarily for anti-aging purposes, doing 3ius per day for 5 days on, 2 days off. It gave me a little bit of a strength boost, really reduced my body fat, and helped my joints. It also really helped my speed in Muay Thai. But most of all, it really rejuvenated my skin and hair. People ask if I got botox or fillers. My GF is 10 years younger than me and complains that I look younger than she does now. Fucking wild stuff. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

I'm 40 years old, 5'9, 215lbs and about 13% bf (hoping to bring this down a little more by the cycle).

I'm planning on doing a second cycle this October and would appreciate some thoughts. In particular, I'm planning to do this:

- Test E 500mg/week for 16 weeks
- EQ 600mg/week for 16 weeks
- Bump my HGH up to 4ius per day while on cycle and through PCT.

Other relevant info is that I am prone to shoulder impingement, so I'm looking to protect my joints. I have thought about tossing in some Ostarine for that purpose, but I'm a bit wary of adding so many compounds on only my second cycle.

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Also, another question I'd appreciate some thoughts on is using MK-677 (Nutrobal) to supplement my HGH. Or is that going too far?

HGH is worth every penny IMO, especially you're using the real stuff. It's true anti-aging for sure.

On your cycle, test enan with eQ is a good cycle but have you considered swapping the eq for primobolan?
like Testosterone enanthate 500mgs
primobolan 500mgs
and for sure bump up the HGH to 4 IUs/day

I would add an oral like anavar 50mgs/day to really kick start the first 6 weeks with n2guard of course.

With nutrobal mk677 avoid it, it's not needed when you take HGH already.

right off the bat i strongly recommend mobility and stretching exercises with those shoulders, and if the shoulders have that issue i promise your other joints do too. so you really need to do some full body yoga

HGH is worth every penny IMO, especially you're using the real stuff. It's true anti-aging for sure.

On your cycle, test enan with eQ is a good cycle but have you considered swapping the eq for primobolan?
like Testosterone enanthate 500mgs
primobolan 500mgs
and for sure bump up the HGH to 4 IUs/day

I would add an oral like anavar 50mgs/day to really kick start the first 6 weeks with n2guard of course.

With nutrobal mk677 avoid it, it's not needed when you take HGH already.

Someone did suggest Primo instead of EQ before. If I may ask, why do you suggest it over EQ? Also, how much will the Anavar kickstart add? I'm a little wary of orals since I understand they are harsher on the liver. Also heard that any alcohol is a big no-no while on orals.

Someone did suggest Primo instead of EQ before. If I may ask, why do you suggest it over EQ? Also, how much will the Anavar kickstart add? I'm a little wary of orals since I understand they are harsher on the liver. Also heard that any alcohol is a big no-no while on orals.

primo is good for cutting down and eq is more for active guys

bro you should not use alcohol on steroid, especially oral but all steroid

I like the cycle personally but yes stay away from alcohol while on steroids they are hard enough on your liver. Also for the joints I have been using N2Joint from www.needtobuildmuscle.com and it has helped me tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom