bannednutrition.com

Thread: second cycle tips (accutane)

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

second cycle tips (accutane)

hey everybody, so im starting my second cycle soon and my first cycle went well actually but a bit bloated asf cause i didnt take adex, but my question is should i start accutane along with my cycle or should i start accutane a week before my cycle cause i heard some people broke out slightly for the first few weeks on it. Ive had experianced with it before but it was perscribed the accutane im getting is 25mg accutane from the lab precision.

first cycle 3 month+pct: test p 1mg/cc eod
    pcterfect pct regimen

Second cycle3 month+ perfect pct (next week):test p 100mg/cc eod
    primo 400mg weekly e2w (2 injects of 200 mg weekly)
    adex .5mg eod or 1mg e3d what are your suggestions??? i want less water as possible my diet is on point! max 3 gs of sodium along with 4L water daily!
    accutane (precision lab): 25mg ed

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hate Accutane and I don't recommend it. Its harsh stuff.

With that cycle...Honestly if you are diligent about taking your AI from day one and stay on top of it, adjust dose as needed etc....I don't think you will even need it.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A long time ago when I was 30, I got acne bad from a cycle
    nothing helped but Accutane. But it was HELL. Dry itchy skin,
    dry mouth, dry eyes, and vision problems. The side effects went away 2 weeks after I quit using it.
    Sorry I can't recall the dosage or length of time I took it.
    But I will say I never got acne again even as I have done harsh cycle's through the years,
    For me I only had to endure it once, and end of problem

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    arimidex 0.5mg EOD is a good dosage for your cycle.

Accutane works - there is absolutely no denying that. However, it is one of the worst compounds you can possibly take in terms of side effects. It is extremely liver toxic and carries a way more liver hepatoxic nature then any oral steroid.

Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas.

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

Try all those tips first and if none of those work, then consider using accutane.

If you do decide to use the accutane - make sure to take a good liver aid supplement when using it like N2guard from n2bm.com.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One additional thing you can use is a 20% salcyclic acid oil. I actually think only 5% is allowed but ive bought it on Amazon before as a "skin peel". Its an acid so after about 30 seconds your skin will heat up and begin to burn...the moment that happens you should jump in the shower and use lots of soap which will wash it off fast. Be extremely careful because it can chemically burn you and your skin will peel off. Id done lightly...it kills all acne bacteria for at least a week or two.

Sun and salt water are my goto since Im in Miami but Salcyclic acid is my last resort when showering 3x a day doesnt work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you really have that bad acne that you want to use it?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    look if acne is ruining your life then you gotta do what you gotta do. that is the ONLY time i am good with people using a drug. but please try other natural remedies first before being a slave to a drug which causes bad sides forever.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not use Accutane unless in severe circumstances. I guess if you have to use it then try it and see if you can tolerate the side effects. I would rather just try keeping the area extremely dry by scrubbing multiple times per day and tanning.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive done accutane once before my first cycle. and it did wonders, only side for me at 40 mgs ed was dry ass mf lips and face! but it did the job than my first cycle i broke out so hard i basically had the lowest self esteem wasnt depressed but was always lookin down when socializing with people. im a extrovert but the acne turned me into the opposite... but im only taking 25mgs but ill b taking milk thistle and eating clean and no drugs