Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle: Tren-e, Test, Stanozolol

Love2Fly

Registered
Hello Everyone and thanks for having me.
At the end of last year I finished a cycle of Test and Stanozolol. The results we great, and though I didn’t get “big”, I was very happy with the definition I achieved.
Now I’m getting ready for my second cycle, and this time the goal is to gain a little bit of volume, nothing too crazy though.
I’m 6’7” tall and currently weight 230 lbs at 8,4% body fat. My goal is to go up to 245 lbs while maintaining my body fat % in the single digits. It’d be great if I can conquer the physique of my avatar. lol

Can you gear veterans please share your thoughts on the following cycle and PCT?

I thank you in advance.

WEEK 1 - 6

TREN-E ..... 200MG EVERY 4 DAYS

TEST ..... 250MG EVERY 4 DAYS
(Propionate 30mg, Fempropionate 60mg, Isocaproate 60mg, Decanoate 100mg)

WEEK 7 - 12

STANOZOLOL ..... 75MG EVERY 2 DAYS

TEST ..... 250MG EVERY 4 DAYS
(Propionate 30mg, Fempropionate 60mg, Isocaproate 60mg, Decanoate 100mg)

- PCT -

WEEK 13

CLOMID ..... 100MG DAILY
TAMOXIFEN ..... 40MG DAILY
ANASTROZOLE ..... 1MG DAILY
SILYMARIN ..... 300MG DAILY
METHIONINE ..... 50MG DAILY
ALTILIX ..... 50MG DAILY

WEEK 14

CLOMID ..... 75MG DAILY
TAMOXIFEN ..... 20MG DAILY
ALTILIX ..... 50MG DAILY

WEEK 15 - 16

CLOMID ..... 50MG DAILY
TAMOXIFEN ..... 20MG DAILY
ALTILIX ..... 50MG DAILY

Your input is greatly appreciated!

U better not run tren in your 2nd cycle that's insane and why you are running tren enanthate for 6 weeks ,,,,it's a long ester of tren it requires time to kick in your body...Running test blend is good option for maximum blood peak..Go only with test and Winny 50mg/day...For 14weeks or 16 weeks and u have to leave 2 weeks after last shot of test .....You are Lacking too much brother..,,,missing many things

i dont think its wise whatsoever to use tren on a second cycle... not to mention you dont know how to properly run it and your pct is not complete... what exactly is arimidex going to do in pct ? it DOES NOT prevent rebound at all, which is one of the purposed of aromasin, not to mention how aromasin increases igf levels like it does to help further recovery... beyond that, only 230 at 6'7, is EXTREMELY light and you could EASILY gain plenty of weight without steroids as it is... i dont like any of it whatsoever but thats really up to you and how much you want to risk etc...

@gjshivam and @dylangemelli, thanks for both of your inputs. I truly appreciate you two taking the time to educate me on the subject.
Since I already got everything, and I’d hate to let my money go to waste, how would you suggest I run Tren safely?
And Dylan, I used to weigh 355lbs 18 months ago, right before I had a Vertical Gastrectomy.
With my new stomach the size of an apple, it’s physically impossible to eat enough to put on weight.
I went from 355lbs to 217lbs in 12 months post-op.
It’s been a struggle to eat to put on muscle with such restrictive stomach.

^^^ if you take tren for a 2nd cycle you will have a tough time not using it again

i know plenty of guys who literally cannot get any gains on anything except tren. don't open that can of worms until you are truly dedicated.

since you were obese just a year ago there is no flipping way you have put in the dedication in that year. i'm not sure what else i can tell you

so in your mind, even if something is wrong and not right for you, even though you bought it, you use it anyway... smh... sorry man, i dont want any part of that... good luck

@gjshivam and @dylangemelli, thanks for both of your inputs. I truly appreciate you two taking the time to educate me on the subject.
Since I already got everything, and I’d hate to let my money go to waste, how would you suggest I run Tren safely?
And Dylan, I used to weigh 355lbs 18 months ago, right before I had a Vertical Gastrectomy.
With my new stomach the size of an apple, it’s physically impossible to eat enough to put on weight.
I went from 355lbs to 217lbs in 12 months post-op.
It’s been a struggle to eat to put on muscle with such restrictive stomach.

Kinda useful info to have in the initial post

So @Mobster, any suggestions? Any ideia to help increase lean muscle gains is greatly welcome. I’ve got some size and definition, however I’m one of those people who only show thickness while shirtless. 😒

So @Mobster, any suggestions? Any ideia to help increase lean muscle gains is greatly welcome. I’ve got some size and definition, however I’m one of those people who only show thickness while shirtless. 😒

you need to put in more than a year of training and eating good

your surgery now forces you to eat less. that is great but eating less is not good enough.. the foods you do eat need to be muscle building foods, not trash.

you also need to be on a good workout program and try different things.. steroids don't need to be on your mind yet. maybe sarm's is a better option .. if you need a sarms1 code let me know

It just takes time man. It's like that age old saying 'rome wasn't build in a year'

I train people for bodybuilding competitions for a living. There are couple genetics freaks but for the average person, it'll take 3-4 years of consistent weight training to develop a physique that will place top 3 at a bodybuilding show.

It took me 10 years of consistent training before winning my pro card. Stay focused and keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom