Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second help help needed

Isai.B.Cortez

Newbie Brother
Registered
I am planning my next cycle and would love to hear opinions on that from all you guys. my stats: 23, 9-12% BF, 194lbs. i'm thinking of running a 12 weeks cycle that will have sustanon 750 mg per week thrice a week for weeks 1-12, deca durabolin 400mg per week (once a week) for weeks 1-10, winny 50mg ed for weeks 8-12, turinabol 50mg ed for weeks 1-5, arimidex .5-1 mg ed for weeks 1-12 and clomid 50mg ed for weeks 14-18. is that a really good cycle?

Hey bro plz give us some stats on your workout history and cycle history. Will help us to help you. Thanks man.

I am planning my next cycle and would love to hear opinions on that from all you guys. my stats: 23, 9-12% BF, 194lbs. i'm thinking of running a 12 weeks cycle that will have sustanon 750 mg per week thrice a week for weeks 1-12, deca durabolin 400mg per week (once a week) for weeks 1-10, winny 50mg ed for weeks 8-12, turinabol 50mg ed for weeks 1-5, arimidex .5-1 mg ed for weeks 1-12 and clomid 50mg ed for weeks 14-18. is that a really good cycle?

As zed has asked, please provide some workout and cycle history... There is no need for that much test to be ran in a cycle... You also make no mention of caber or prami to have for prolactin caused by deca... you will need supports for winstrol and tbol and you also will need hcgenerate on cycle to keep suppression to a minimum... Your pct is far from complete and your wanting to run way too many different compounds at your age... This is a very aggressive cycle and I also do not quite understand why you want to run deca on this with the other selections you have made... I have a fear you have made some errors in the past and its just progressing further into the wrong direction...

For a 2nd cycle, 750mg per week of test is way too high. I wouldn't go over 500mg. Also I think its a little counterproductive to run Deca and Winny together in the same cycle. What is your goal for the cycle?

Back
Top Bottom