Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secret to keep gains after cycle

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Is very hard to keep gains after cycle because on cycle you are using hormones that put your levels to the roof , so this is something that is not your´s ( is earned with the gear , so if you take them of you stay natural and will look natural again ).

train smart, heavy, short duration
keep diet on point
sleep at least 8 hours with some naps if possible

and the real secret : ( use compounds that will not mess with your test levels because your goal on PCT is recover your natural test levels )
hgh
insulin
mk677
CJC1295 dac
cardarine
IGF Lr3

That way you will keep muscles with HGH , slin ( anti catabolic ) , IGF and CJC1295 and burning fat with hgh , cardarine .

by : Monstro

well the truth is if you kept gains from steroids forever like that you would end up 500 pounds of muscle and before you got to 500 pounds you would drop dead from kidney and heart failure

the bottom line is our bodies want to survive and if you play around with that survival instinct you will greatly shorten your lifespan. so accept that you will lose gains between cycles and it is a good thing.

i would not slam all these compounds between cycles. and if you feel the urge to do that then i would see a therapist cause you suffer from bigorexia. ask rich piana how that worked for him

Is very hard to keep gains after cycle because on cycle you are using hormones that put your levels to the roof , so this is something that is not your´s ( is earned with the gear , so if you take them of you stay natural and will look natural again ).

keep diet on point

and the real secret : ( use compounds that will not mess with your test levels because your goal on PCT is recover your natural test levels )
hgh
insulin
mk677
CJC1295 dac
cardarine
IGF Lr3

That way you will keep muscles with HGH , slin ( anti catabolic ) , IGF and CJC1295 and burning fat with hgh , cardarine .

I've addressed this multiple times. The key is NOT more drugs.

Quite simply people do not adjust their post cycle training and nutrition.

On cycle (to add muscle) they'll up their work, the weights on bars etc and food. And, of course, they'll use PEDs.

Then off cycle all too often they'll go back to their old training numbers, the same food they ate before and so on.

And... cue shock... they go back to how they was.

What I've always done is adjust for the 'new normal'. If I weighed 200 before and 210 at the end of the cycle I'll keep, with luck, 5lbs for a new normal of 205. Now I need to adjust for the additional 5lbs. It's not a lot more calories.

Equally, if I benched 240 before and 260 by the end my new normal will be something like 250. The same applies to all other aspects.

I agree with the sleep, diet on point (but adjusted as I say) and training smart (but again adjusted). But slin, hgh etc? No.

You will never keep everything you gain and honestly a lot of it is mental. People stop pushing as hard and being strict with their diets when they come off cycle.

Also just make weight training a lifestyle and something you enjoy doing, not just for gains.
That way you'll want to do it all of the time and not just when you are on steroids.

You will never keep everything you gain and honestly a lot of it is mental. People stop pushing as hard and being strict with their diets when they come off cycle.

This is a huge truth . People when come off stop diet and workout because most of them without steroids lose is motivation . Most of this people today start the gym today and stating taking gear today , dont even know what is training and diet without , when they stop gear stop all . Im proud of be 12 years natural and start gear at 32 years old only ( this is the best way to solidify gains and do all right .

keep diet on point

hgh
insulin
mk677
CJC1295 dac
cardarine
IGF Lr3

If you choose to get off, which is an endless debate, focusing on HYPERPLASIA and other avenues of anabolism (as above) is definitely the best and kind of your only choice. OF course, adjust all other anabolic areas of your life (sleep, diet etc.)

As for the RICH P (RIP) comment, he knew BBing better than 99% and it showed, but no human who floats btw 275-315lbs should be testing his heart muscle with ANY amphetamine like drugs (street or script). Adderall 15-30mg was just 1 part of his Pre-workout stack!! Ive done this many times during school and your heart is stressed beyond belief!! BP sky high, HR 145+ resting... the result was inevitable:/

This is a huge truth . People when come off stop diet and workout because most of them without steroids lose is motivation . Most of this people today start the gym today and stating taking gear today , dont even know what is training and diet without , when they stop gear stop all . Im proud of be 12 years natural and start gear at 32 years old only ( this is the best way to solidify gains and do all right .

22 years natural and age 37 here

22 years natural and age 37 here

32 years natural and 43 years of age now . I win brother . But we are good examples. Of course i think many times if i begin like many pros at 18 years old . Maybe im death at this moment . hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom