Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking Advice on 3rd Cycle

RememberUSSLiberty

Registered
a little background:
i have made a dramatic transformation in the last 2 years. First lost 60lb of fat in 3 months, got down to 205 from 270(im 6'2") , then started lifting hard. did my first real cycle of 600mg test for 14 weeks, got up to 230lb and made some incredible gains. did proper pct and kept most of my gains, lost some water weight and fat. Did another cycle of 750mg + 4iu HGH (and hcg and aromasin), which also went great and i got my arms up to 18" which was my goal. Still wasnt lean enough for abs to show. During PCT, i got a pilonidal abscess that really derailed me for a while, dr said i had to stop working out/sweating for a few months while it healed from being drained/packed/etc (miserable not being able to train). I REALLY dialed in my diet and did lots of cardio as soon as it quit bleeding enough to let me do that at least. I got down to my current weight of 192-195lb, and kept most of my gains (somehow..).. i really like the way i look now, abs showing up great, much healthier all the way around, constantly get asked for training advice by normies lol... been preparing for another cycle and ramping up my workouts to be able to make the most of it. Finally ready to do another one. I know i could have done all this with less gear, wish i had started lower for my first cycle (400-500mg) and done 600 instead of 750 for my last cycle, although i had no real side effects besides some water retention, just thinking longterm.

my goals:
i want to stay under 200lb (i like the way clothes fit me at this weight). I want to cut some additional fat and gain some lean muscle (previous recomp cycles worked out great), any gains or fat loss will look great at this point. this time i am going to restrict my calories more though to keep my weight down. My body responded really well to the 4iu gh + test. I am not particularly prone to MPB, but have been taking finasteride just to play it safe. My liver has had a rough life, so i have avoided orals so far, but my bloodwork looks great so i am considering t-bol or anavar this time. i have tren and eq on hand but eq fucks up my bp and i dont want to use tren until i need to (still making great gains on just test). I want to avoid water retention and hairloss if possible.

what i have been considering:
been thinking about running 16wk 400-500mg test with 4iu hgh again, plus maybe 50mg turinabol and/or 300mg of primobalin. id like to avoid water retention and play it safe with the hairline. Would very much appreciate any feedback on my plan, or any suggestions of something that would be better for my goals, or worth considering instead. i know this might be too low since i started kinda higher than i probably should have, so looking for any advice on how i should plan this cycle, definitely open to any suggestions on tweaking the doses/compounds

i really appreciate any feedback and advice, please let me know if you need any more info

thanks

that is a lot of info to swallow.. first off congrats on losing all that weight. now you don't want to GO BACK to how you were before

what is your body fat at now man?

we would love to get you on the podcast anonymously and go over all of this stuff to dial everything in, drop me a visitor message

im not quite sure on bf currently, will get checked today and post

so maybe spend the GH $ on primo instead?

some people are saying i should do anavar instead of tbol (if any orals)

i definitely want to play it safe on the hairline.. ive stuck to GH and test (with finasteride) so far and havent had any issues, great results, but feel like i ran higher doses than necessary last time. no sides, just thinking long term

so much mixed messages online regarding primo and hair

i know var and primo are 2 of dylans favorites, maybe he can point me in the right direction

I really appreciate the feedback!

im not quite sure on bf currently, will get checked today and post

so maybe spend the GH $ on primo instead?

some people are saying i should do anavar instead of tbol (if any orals)

i definitely want to play it safe on the hairline.. ive stuck to GH and test (with finasteride) so far and havent had any issues, great results, but feel like i ran higher doses than necessary last time. no sides, just thinking long term

so much mixed messages online regarding primo and hair

i know var and primo are 2 of dylans favorites, maybe he can point me in the right direction

I really appreciate the feedback!

Yea Primo is a DHT derivative so it can be harsh on your hairline. I dont have MPB in my family so they dont both me I just use N2Shampoo and im fine.

I get it though if your hairline is a 100% non-negotiable then id be carefuk with any AAS to be honest. Test at 750mg/week can be harsh on the hairline too.

If you want the least impactful steroids on hairline they would be test, tren, eq, deca and tbol.

A great stack would be Test and EQ/Deca. If you run Deca you will want to run Proviron but that again is a DHT so need to be careful there.

Test/EQ with Tbol the first 6 weeks would be a great stack to try if you want to stay away from DHTs as much as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea Primo is a DHT derivative so it can be harsh on your hairline. I dont have MPB in my family so they dont both me I just use N2Shampoo and im fine.

I get it though if your hairline is a 100% non-negotiable then id be carefuk with any AAS to be honest. Test at 750mg/week can be harsh on the hairline too.

If you want the least impactful steroids on hairline they would be test, tren, eq, deca and tbol.

A great stack would be Test and EQ/Deca. If you run Deca you will want to run Proviron but that again is a DHT so need to be careful there.

Test/EQ with Tbol the first 6 weeks would be a great stack to try if you want to stay away from DHTs as much as possible.

Also for what its worth my next cycle is 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primo as im looking for lean clean gains and primo is great for that.

thanks for the feedback :)

I think i am gonna run the same as you, 600mg primo and 300 test. funny, thats exactly what i was thinking too

im a little worried about the potential for hairloss, but i was fine on 750mg test + 1mg finasteride... i know there is no 5ar activity with primo though... this will be my first time using a dht derivative, so i really hope it goes well.. also gonna test it first to make sure it is what its supposed to be

so weird how many people say they dont have any hair issues with dht (some sites say it is one of the "safer" ones regarding hair) , then other people say it is really rough on hairline. gotta wonder which of the 2 groups had real primo lol... ofc its mostly genetic, and people respond differently

im gonna run finasteride and use a ketonazolone shampoo.. hopefully the low androgenic ratio will make it not bad, even though it is a dht derivative

thanks for the feedback :)

I think i am gonna run the same as you, 600mg primo and 300 test. funny, thats exactly what i was thinking too

im a little worried about the potential for hairloss, but i was fine on 750mg test + 1mg finasteride... i know there is no 5ar activity with primo though... this will be my first time using a dht derivative, so i really hope it goes well.. also gonna test it first to make sure it is what its supposed to be

so weird how many people say they dont have any hair issues with dht (some sites say it is one of the "safer" ones regarding hair) , then other people say it is really rough on hairline. gotta wonder which of the 2 groups had real primo lol... ofc its mostly genetic, and people respond differently

im gonna run finasteride and use a ketonazolone shampoo.. hopefully the low androgenic ratio will make it not bad, even though it is a dht derivative

Yea it’s funny different compounds affect people differently.

I have no issue with Anavar, proviron, primo, etc but winstrol made me shed hair.

It’s kinda trial and error.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for what its worth my next cycle is 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primo as im looking for lean clean gains and primo is great for that.

This is incorrect about tren. Tren is WELL KNOWN as one of the major hitters to the hairline of you are prone to MPB. You should know this, big guy.

Come on guys....if we are going to give advice....let’s give accurate advice and about compounds we have actually personally used. Anyone can google results, sides etc..... that’s not the purpose of a fluid forum.

Back
Top Bottom