Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~Seeking Recomp stack advice~

Monsterpickle

Registered
If anyone has some links to recomp stacks for beginners i would like to learn more information so i can make an educated choice.

I have the perfect stack, high protein, moderate fat, peri-workout carbs, 30 mins of cardio and 45-55 minute intense workouts. Simples.

I have the perfect stack, high protein, moderate fat, peri-workout carbs, 30 mins of cardio and 45-55 minute intense workouts. Simples.

I injected carbs/protein but the syringe split open. So that stack is wack.
Go post that crap on ***************** forum where it belongs!

If you don't have your diet and training nailed you are not going to get results out of a bottle or ampule. If you don't like the non-magic pill answer don't ask stupid questions that boil down to "I wanna lose fat and gain muscle what do I take?"

First of all, you would need a proper diet coupled with proper training regime. Then, and only then can you start thinking about using gear. If you already got these aspects covered, then the SARMs should be the way to go for you. They are very safe in terms of side effects, and they are pretty damn effective at recomping.

If you don't have your diet and training nailed you are not going to get results out of a bottle or ampule. If you don't like the non-magic pill answer don't ask stupid questions that boil down to "I wanna lose fat and gain muscle what do I take?"

I didn't come here to find a nutritionist if you know what I'm saying. Ru dudes on pct or something?Get off my thread if u aren't going to contribute. I'm bout to roid rage on yo ass and i'm not even on a cycle.

People don't want to come off as being rude but what Peter is saying even if someone laid everything out for you it would be a waste of your money if everything else is not in check, you know?

If you're asking for help, try not being a total dick. That's the only advice you'll get from me after coming off as a complete prick to people trying to help.

First of all, you would need a proper diet coupled with proper training regime. Then, and only then can you start thinking about using gear. If you already got these aspects covered, then the SARMs should be the way to go for you. They are very safe in terms of side effects, and they are pretty damn effective at recomping.

Thanks Lev, I just finished reading through some Sarms information and I think that matches with my goals more than going Anabolic. I just ordered the cut stack and I will see where that takes me.

- - - Updated - - -

People don't want to come off as being rude but what Peter is saying even if someone laid everything out for you it would be a waste of your money if everything else is not in check, you know?

Thanks for the help.

If you're asking for help, try not being a total dick. That's the only advice you'll get from me after coming off as a complete prick to people trying to help.

I'm not being a prick and he is not helping by not answering the question. He is assuming that I'm some un disciplined noob that has no idea about nutrition. Skipped the thread topic and started hijacking the thread turning it into a Nutrition thread. What bro do u really want to talk about how much chicken and veggies i have on my plate today? Com'on. Not happening on my thread!!
If this is your kind of help I don't want any more of that.

Come on guys. Bashing each other isn't what EVO is about. As everyone pointed out, diet and training are going to be your first priority and what is going to make the biggest factor on success (or lack there of) of your recomposition goals.

As for a re-comp cycle, the SARMS triple stack would be a good option. You can read up more on it here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Come on guys. Bashing each other isn't what EVO is about. As everyone pointed out, diet and training are going to be your first priority and what is going to make the biggest factor on success (or lack there of) of your recomposition goals.

As for a re-comp cycle, the SARMS triple stack would be a good option. You can read up more on it here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Thanks for the info musk i will read it over!

This exactly what i thought when I came across this thread last night, Glad some one said something.

I think most folks get the wrong impression when presented with a "generalized" question. Considor that 80-90% of the population is seeking a magic pill, quick get rich scheme or overnight sensation. All part of the "Instant gratification generation". I blame it all on the invent of the microwave...but thats a whole nother story all together.
I myself have read a thousand "magic pill" questions over the years. Not saying yours was...just some folks my get that idea from what you asked.

So, having not heard enough about you...people assume, or jump to conclusions to soon. Its human...not exactly fair, but human.
Peace bro

I hope monster realized I wasn't trying to bash him & I think he realized that. This place is way different than some other places where it is tolerated. It looks like he was steered in the right direction. I'd actually be curious to see your progress on the stack!!

I hope monster realized I wasn't trying to bash him & I think he realized that. This place is way different than some other places where it is tolerated. It looks like he was steered in the right direction. I'd actually be curious to see your progress on the stack!!

I ordered a sarm stack the one with s4 and gw to see what it is all about.
I did a blood test too, the female hormone panel test. Wanted to see if there was something wrong with my test.

yea man it comes down to diet and training, but if were talking stacks what do you mean? Like AAS? Even so, it's not the compounds that dictate results

Back
Top Bottom