Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semaglutide/sr9009/gw501516?

VerticallyChallenged

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Just been doing some reading lately, I notice GW and Sr9009 taken together are one of the most popular stacks people take for cutting. Is there a higher risk taking these with Semaglutide? I mean, since they are all supposed to have an effect on blood sugar levels, can you drop too low?

ive never heard of any interactions there before but i dont know enough about it to say anything with certainty

I have never heard of that before but I have never seen GW or SR cause any kind of issues aside from a few people saying they effected their sleep but they were dosing them in the evening and that is something I have barely ever seen as well.

Semaglutide is for Type II diabetics. Statistically speaking most (90%) of Type II can be 'fixed' with a diet and lifestyle changes. Start with that and see how you get on before adding in SR and GW

Also prescribed for weight loss under the name Ozempic and Wegovy, which is how I was originally prescribed it. But I agree with you on the changes to diet. I was prediabetic 8 months ago when I was prescribed it. That, along with overhauling how I eat and throwing in some exercise got me down 45lb and my blood sugar right back into the normal range. However, my doctor said the semaglutide won't work forever as far as curbing appetite, and I'm pretty sure it's done it's job so to speak

Also prescribed for weight loss under the name Ozempic and Wegovy, which is how I was originally prescribed it. But I agree with you on the changes to diet. I was prediabetic 8 months ago when I was prescribed it. That, along with overhauling how I eat and throwing in some exercise got me down 45lb and my blood sugar right back into the normal range. However, my doctor said the semaglutide won't work forever as far as curbing appetite, and I'm pretty sure it's done it's job so to speak

Proof that fixing the diet and doing some training works - boom!!

It might be worth being reappraised. If, as I suspect, you don't need it (or, at worse, a lower dose) then the possible negative interaction won't be an issue. That said no one, so far, thinks it will be anyway.

Just been doing some reading lately, I notice GW and Sr9009 taken together are one of the most popular stacks people take for cutting. Is there a higher risk taking these with Semaglutide? I mean, since they are all supposed to have an effect on blood sugar levels, can you drop too low?

semaglutide I guess no risk

GW and SR is good for cutting though

we going to see you update your log?
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/my-trt-cycle-log-86891.html

I'm mainly doing 20mgs cardarine AM and 20mgs stenabolic before I train, its a beast mode
when can we see more log updates

Back
Top Bottom