Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Semorelin is what exactly?

Drox

Registered
I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine I used to train with before covid-19 and he was raving about this peptide called Semorelin. he didn't even know what it was but he said I had something to do with growth hormone and he said that he's able to lose fat and gain muscle so much easier on it. I don't see any information about this anywhere on here can someone give me a synopsis on this and where I can buy it

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine I used to train with before covid-19 and he was raving about this peptide called Semorelin. he didn't even know what it was but he said I had something to do with growth hormone and he said that he's able to lose fat and gain muscle so much easier on it. I don't see any information about this anywhere on here can someone give me a synopsis on this and where I can buy it

semorelin is kind of like an hgh-wannabe, I would think a few times before using it too much. I prefer IGF or HGH over semorelin.

bro sarms.forsale has good peptides. you should try it

Have you used the search function?

Similarly to the body’s natural GHRH, Sermorelin works by attaching to the growth hormone releasing hormone receptor (or GHRHr) in the anterior part of the pituitary gland. There, it works to stimulate the production of growth hormone and begins inducing increases in production of endogenous IGF-1. As it functions in similar manner to GHRH, Sermorelin’s positive effect on growth hormone output is modulated by a negative feedback mechanism initiated by somatostatin, the endogenous hormone also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH). This initiates many positive effects, some of which are the prevention of extreme, unhealthy growth hormone levels in the body and the mirroring of more natural patterns of fluctuation in growth hormone concentrations.

Sermorelin’s natural action mechanism allows for the preservation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-somatotropic axis, preventing the shutdown of hormone production that typically accompanies direct replacement with hGH. Sermorelin has also been shown to improve sleep quality, enhancing the duration of restorative slow wave sleep and amplifying sleep-related secretion of growth hormone while reducing production of cortisol (a catabolic stress hormone).

you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

The guys got this covered. Check out sarms.forsale for peptides if you are looking for them

Back
Top Bottom