Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sending good vibes to the universe and props to domestic supply.

Hrt4life

This is my first experience with domestic supply. I placed my order and payment info was almost immediate and the product shipped within 24 hours of the order placed. Package arrived in 3 days. The whole experience was great and it felt like Christmas Day when the tracking said it was in my mailbox. I opened the mailbox and felt like Santa had left me a huge lump of coal. The package had been torn open the box was empty with a lovely apology from the post office for my inconvenience that they damaged my package. To DS’s credit, I got the second tracking number today about another 24 hours after contacting them and have sent a replacement. So thank you Domestic supply, and please post office, don’t f with my shit again. Also if you know of a postal worker trying to sell a test cycle or puts on 15 pounds in the couple months pm me.

This is my first experience with domestic supply. I placed my order and payment info was almost immediate and the product shipped within 24 hours of the order placed. Package arrived in 3 days. The whole experience was great and it felt like Christmas Day when the tracking said it was in my mailbox. I opened the mailbox and felt like Santa had left me a huge lump of coal. The package had been torn open the box was empty with a lovely apology from the post office for my inconvenience that they damaged my package. To DS’s credit, I got the second tracking number today about another 24 hours after contacting them and have sent a replacement. So thank you Domestic supply, and please post office, don’t f with my shit again. Also if you know of a postal worker trying to sell a test cycle or puts on 15 pounds in the couple months pm me.

thats awesome that you were taken care of so quickly bro... ! thanks for the review!

I always take care of my clients bro)

i once had steroids delivered and the vials were literally hanging out of the package with tape.

i once had steroids delivered and the vials were literally hanging out of the package with tape.

Jesus H C. Give me your mailers name. He's due a slap lol.

I collected some bits from the local sorting office for the Royal Mail cos 'it was too big for the letter box' (was it f**k) sent by another sponsor today. Get's here just fine then takes 3 days to sort cos of the mail man (don't get me started on the carrier of the gym kit I'm waiting on).

This is so common of the post office lately. On the bright side, Domestic-Supply is taking are of you like they do with all their clients. Best source I have see around in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom