Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
unclez.ru
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sentinelese, fascinating tribe still isolated. Things you didn't know

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    steve has a fetish maybe? lol j/k

Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SENTINELESE ARE NOT CANNIBALS
    FACT CHECK

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would not want to be on their place, too primitive

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've never heard of them

i wonder if a virus sweeps the globe and wipes everyone out and these are the lone survivors because they are so isolated if they will restart human kind.
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    They are lean and muscular even though they never stepped foot in a gym or a supermarket

There is a small island in the Indian Ocean called North Sentinel Island that is a territory of India via the British Empire that is home to around 50-150 descendents of Africa from 60,000 years ago who settled on the island. Due to the location of the island and their reputation of hating outsiders, it has remained isolated from civilization.

The people of the island live in huts. hunt with spears and arrows on land. and use canoes to look for food in the ocean. they eat crustaceans, fish, birds, roots, fruit and eat most of their food raw. it isn't 100% known if they know how to make fire, but fire has been seen on the island perhaps started by lightning. they do not practice agriculture as they left Africa before it was learned 60,000 years ago.

There have been incidents where ships have landed or been shipwrecked on the island and the Sentinels fled inland before eventually confronting the visitors with arrows and spears. National Geographic attempted to make a documentary on them but one of the crew members was quickly shot by an arrow and the man that was responsible was seen laughing.

They obviously do not want to be bothered by anyone and the Indian government declared the island illegal to travel to. in fact you are not even allowed to go within 3 miles of it or you will be arrested. After the 2004 tsunami the Indian gov sent a helicopter to make sure they were okay, surprisingly they were just fine. they had fled to higher ground on the island and survived. the helicopter was bombarded with arrows.

in 2006 a couple fisherman were off the coast and got drunk and their small boat broke anchor and drifted to the island by mistake. they were seen a few days later on stakes with their bodies speared to death.

in 2018 a 26 year old American Christian missionary decided to bribe some fisherman to take him to the island. the fisherman agreed to take him within a couple miles only then the kid kayaked the rest of the way. he visited the tribe several times, once having a child on the island shoot an arrow at his chest which wounded him. He attemped to bring them gifts and talk their language (which is not known). they laughed at him. He kept a journal of his visits and was discouraged because his attempt to convert them wasn't going well. his last trip to the island resulted in them killing him and his body was seen from afar on the sand then buried.. i guess they got annoyed that the kid couldn't take a hint? the fisherman who were anchored offshore, reported the incident to the Indian police and were arrested.

there have been some friendly encounters. an Indian anthropologist landed his ship and threw fish and coconuts at them. the tribes men ran into the ocean and pointed arrows. a woman stepped forward and took the arrow away from the man up front. perhaps she understood the scientist meant no harm?

They are the only truly isolated tribe left on earth. there were a handful of others but they made the mistake of welcoming visitors who have taken advantage of them. the Sentinelese want no part of civilization and just want to be left ALONE.

would you want to live among them or do you like living in our current modern world? they probably are happier then we are and are smart enough to not allow themselves to be exploited
    bro this fo real or ya coming up with story as prank? lol. they more behind then most people in texas!

how long to drive there with truck and how much gas it take?
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro this fo real or ya coming up with story as prank? lol. they more behind then most people in texas!

how long to drive there with truck and how much gas it take?
    you can look at it as they are 'behind' but you can also philosophically make an argument that they are ahead too. their society is living how humans actually lived 60,000 years ago. they have zero obesity, zero cancer, zero heart disease. their deaths are due to infections from cuts, not from heart attacks.

as far how long by truck, only way to get there would be to get closeby and then bribe a fisherman to take you close then you can kayak to shore. but you are likely to get an arrow along the way. not sure how they would react to a country boy from texas, that would be the ultimate sitcom or reality tv show. you both probably would love hunting together
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    are they cannibals or what? not sure red paint on face is usually sign of cannibal stuff
    If red paint is a sign I'm fucked too lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you can look at it as they are 'behind' but you can also philosophically make an argument that they are ahead too. their society is living how humans actually lived 60,000 years ago. they have zero obesity, zero cancer, zero heart disease. their deaths are due to infections from cuts, not from heart attacks.

as far how long by truck, only way to get there would be to get closeby and then bribe a fisherman to take you close then you can kayak to shore. but you are likely to get an arrow along the way. not sure how they would react to a country boy from texas, that would be the ultimate sitcom or reality tv show. you both probably would love hunting together
    In the case of the tribe in question that's not actually known. For it to be known studies would need to take place and they're not letting anyone study them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I watched that on you tube yesterday

Moderator India #1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting information......

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    If red paint is a sign I'm fucked too lol

- - - Updated - - -

In the case of the tribe in question that's not actually known. For it to be known studies would need to take place and they're not letting anyone study them

Bro mobster. Let go there and visit. Donít worry I bring AK47. Nobody gonna fuk us
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast