Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive killed

Worth trying a PCT still in my opinion as well. Definitely don't ever skip PCT in the future either, and tun deca with Proviron and a test base as well.

How much proviron would you run to combat Deca dick?
Typical cycle is test/Deca 400.

I'm running test/deca at 500mg each per week right now, and on 50mg of Proviron ed, I'm an out of control hard on all day.

Deca killed my sex drive.I didnt do pct but my testosterone and all levels are normal now.still having ED about 3 months.That is not in my brain now i think ,cuz i dont have morning erections lol.I can have hard when trying sex with my GF only and it is about %80 hard and no long like old times.This shit killed my libido i dont know how.Anyone know something about this?
Nandrolones like deca can negatively affect your neurotransmitters, dopamine, and serotonin levels. Even when all things are in range on your hormones you can have issues long after coming off.....months at a time.

Not everyone gets this, but it is always a possibility. It's very real and you wont hear about it much. Most will strike it up to something off with your hormones but you can look it up for yourself if you like. The truth is out there on what deca dick really is. The only thing that helps it unfortunately....is time.....OR...You can reverse a lot with enough DHT using something like proviron, Masteron, etc.

That's why I recommend using DHT during deca.

Last edited:
I planned on test/deca cycle at 300mg each with 50mg proviron for 6 months, only made it 3 before starting to feel out of it and libido suffering. Dropped deca and returned to normal pretty quickly. Wasn't using caber.

I planned on test/deca cycle at 300mg each with 50mg proviron for 6 months, only made it 3 before starting to feel out of it and libido suffering. Dropped deca and returned to normal pretty quickly. Wasn't using caber.

Should always have in hand caber while running deca or tren

I'm running test/deca at 500mg each per week right now, and on 50mg of Proviron ed, I'm an out of control hard on all day.

Is this with caber or prami? Or just proviron? Prami isn't doing much at test/deca 300 and have no fuzzy nips.

Is this with caber or prami? Or just proviron? Prami isn't doing much at test/deca 300 and have no fuzzy nips.

I'm not super prone to estrogen sides so (in addition to the 50mg proviron) I am running it with .5mg adex eod, .25mg caber e3d, and I've not had any issues at all. That said, everyone is different so you may need to adjust the AI type/dose, although the caber dosage is usually suitable for most.

Back
Top Bottom