Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex drive on tren

punkrow

Registered
I’m using trenbolone acetate at 50mgs a day and my sex drive is crazy good. What is the reason this happens since tren I thought was a nandrolone or 19nor, so it is supposed to drop sex drive no or is that just scare tactics? I’m 35 years old and 220 pounds with 14% body fat. My strength is up a lot too which is expected.

Some guys have tren horny some guys have tren limpy, literally. Seems trenbolone increases libido for some and drops it for others, also your trenbolone could be mixed with testosterone and you dont know it.

Yeah it kills my libido. I Only use Tren for last few weeks of contest prep because of that reason.

I’m using trenbolone acetate at 50mgs a day and my sex drive is crazy good. What is the reason this happens since tren I thought was a nandrolone or 19nor, so it is supposed to drop sex drive no or is that just scare tactics? I’m 35 years old and 220 pounds with 14% body fat. My strength is up a lot too which is expected.

You are the lucky one , trenbolone increases libido on some people and decrease in other , with masteron you look like a kid with 18 years old

750 test dialed in. 350 - 500 tren + caber. Maybe some Dbol...
Crazy libido.
Ruin ur marriage and relationship

Back
Top Bottom