Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sexually assaulted for steroids

Lucal

Registered
I ordered steroid raws in the mail and I got a pink slip left at my door to go pick it up. I thought that was suspicious and my gut told me to not go pick it up but I did anyway cause I’m stupid
I get to the post office and everything looks normal. I hand the slip to the lady and she looks at me and tells me to wait. 2 minutes later I am getting tackled by a bunch of cops and arrested
they take me out the back door and into a van and drive me to the station

once I am there the guy asks me about Carlos and says I am working for him and to tell him where he is. I tell him I have no clue who carlos is and this goes on for about 7 hours. No food or water this entire time, not even letting me use the bathroom. The guy comes back into the room after an hour again and tells me to get up and face the wall. He then pulls down my pants and assaults me. As it is happening I am screaming for help and I reach back under and grab his balls as hard as I can and try to rip them off. He then takes his stick and bashes me in the head

next thing I know I am waking up in the hospital and in handcuffs. The next day I am released like nothing happened and the cop tells me to keep my mouth shut. I haven’t discussed this with anyone cause I am too scared. Anyone experience something like this before? It was like a dream it can’t be real. I’m happy to be free but confused

I ordered steroid raws in the mail and I got a pink slip left at my door to go pick it up. I thought that was suspicious and my gut told me to not go pick it up but I did anyway cause I’m stupid
I get to the post office and everything looks normal. I hand the slip to the lady and she looks at me and tells me to wait. 2 minutes later I am getting tackled by a bunch of cops and arrested

once I am there the guy asks me about Carlos and says I am working for him and to tell him where he is. I tell him I have no clue who carlos is and this goes on for about 7 hours. No food or water this entire time, not even letting me use the bathroom. The guy comes back into the room after an hour again and tells me to get up and face the wall. He then pulls down my pants and assaults me. As it is happening I am screaming for help and I reach back under and grab his balls as hard as I can and try to rip them off. He then takes his stick and bashes me in the head

next thing I know I am waking up in the hospital and in handcuffs. The next day I am released like nothing happened and the cop tells me to keep my mouth shut. I haven’t discussed this with anyone cause I am too scared. Anyone experience something like this before? It was like a dream it can’t be real. I’m happy to be free but confused

LOL! sorry to laugh but you were being assaulted from the back and you tried to grab his balls?! maybe not the best idea.

You should go file a police complaint man asap. Written formal complaint.

bro this funny story, sound like what i do when i in prison to cell mate. that how shit work in system, if yo don't want this to happen don't do the crime biatch. yo lucky you didn't go to prison and be in cell with someone like me. would make yo my bitch day 1

But then I decided to post it on a forum with 100's of thousands of members

Back
Top Bottom