Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share your training knowledge

Can't live with it and can't live without it.

Back on subject, I'm currently on a simular split as Rick. The group I do Monday is done again on Friday. Constent rotation. I don't plan each individual exercise until I'm in the gym that day. I'm a big fan of super sets and try to do with every body part for one exercise. I am currently doing

Shoulders
Chest/tris
Back /bis
Legs

But that doesn't mean it's the best or most effective split. I'm not a big fan of doing bis and tris in one day so I always split those. I am a huge fan of splitting up legs tho. My favorite is doing 2 heavy leg exercises at the end of each day....example......shoulders, squats, presses.

Thanks for sharing AG. That is a pretty common split from what I read on here. If you like to "split" legs up, I sometimes do a quad dominated day and then a posterior chain dominated day to split legs. It helps break up all the dozens of leg exercises that I know I need to get in on a leg day.

It might look like: Monday - front squats, split squats. Leg extensions, etc. if the squat isn't terribly deep (like split squats), it usually hits more quad than hamstring. Tuesday & Wednesday might be upper. Thursday would be the second leg day with deep squats. Lunges, hamstring curls, dead lifts, etc. Friday -upper, then a day off. That way you get two days of legs in a 5 day rotation with 2 days in between both to recover. Anyway ... Just something I do sometimes.

Coach

Back
Top Bottom