Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharing Blood test results and seeking professional opinion

straight up your pituitary glands aren't functioning at all

when your LH and FSH are essentially at 0 that is what that means.

anytime you exceed 14 or 16 weeks on steroids you run the risk are permanently shutting yourself down hard. it is very difficult to come back. it can be done but it won't be fun experience

a doctor or endo will very likely do what they are trained to do, that is throw more drugs at your body. unfortunately what they don't understand is they can throw all the drugs in the world, that will not force your pituitary glands to function again on their own.

Thanks for the advice, I will go on SERMS for few months, do another blood work, if levels don't improve I will see the Endo Dr or cough the fee and consult with stevesmi.

Two years ago, I saw an Endo Dr. before because my tests were low, the dr. said I don't understand jacked up guys complaining about low tests, shared a story, advised not to take any "supplements" for at least three months and do the blood work. After 4 months, the blood check results for TSH, T4 Free, LH, FSH, Test, Prolactin were within ranges. Sent my file back to my family dr., no further follow-up required.

Let me ask something, how do body builders with crazy ass muscles do it? do they follow the 12 to 16 weeks cycles? are they on cycle the whole year? How do they manage to look like that without abusing steroids? I am not planning to be a body builder but at same time I don't care about fertility, I have kids. As long as Erection is ok, couldn't care less if I shoot blanks.
They do abuse steroids, and that's why their lifespans are shortened often by decades. Some dying before 40, or like Dallas mccarver dead at 26

Let's be real. Going to the gym and working out can be among the healthiest thing many people can do.

Being ripped and looking amazing and using drugs to do that - not so much. If you know and accept that then you do what you do.

no one in the right mind can argue against what you said, lesson learned.

straight up your pituitary glands aren't functioning at all

when your LH and FSH are essentially at 0 that is what that means.

anytime you exceed 14 or 16 weeks on steroids you run the risk are permanently shutting yourself down hard. it is very difficult to come back. it can be done but it won't be fun experience

a doctor or endo will very likely do what they are trained to do, that is throw more drugs at your body. unfortunately what they don't understand is they can throw all the drugs in the world, that will not force your pituitary glands to function again on their own.

If by fun, you mean bad mood, depression, low libido, etc, then i will manage. I am sticking to good diet, men multivitamins, regular gym, cardio and push as heavy as I can.

Would you or anyone recommend PCT dosage? i have received 2 packets (50 tablets) of Nova and Clomid. No access to HCG

I am 5 9, 195 lbs, 17% fat. During my first PCT, I took 1 tablet each together, once a day for 50 days.

If by fun, you mean bad mood, depression, low libido, etc, then i will manage. I am sticking to good diet, men multivitamins, regular gym, cardio and push as heavy as I can.

Would you or anyone recommend PCT dosage? i have received 2 packets (50 tablets) of Nova and Clomid. No access to HCG

I am 5 9, 195 lbs, 17% fat. During my first PCT, I took 1 tablet each together, once a day for 50 days.

Nolva and clomid is fine. Dosage it can be as high as 50mg/day clomid and 40mg/day nolva tapering them off as you go. HCG suppresses you so no need to use.

Nolva and clomid is fine. Dosage it can be as high as 50mg/day clomid and 40mg/day nolva tapering them off as you go. HCG suppresses you so no need to use.

Thanks man for the prompt response, you've been very helpful so are the rest of the board members who contributed to this post.

Clomid comes in 50 mg tablets, so when tapering off I divide tablet by two?

does it make a difference if I take the two together at same time or should I set time apart, i.e. Nova (40 mg) in morning and Clomid (50 mg) in Evening?

SERM's have long half lives. I even encourage guys to consider using them at half or third of the levels and EOD or even every 3rd day. we see too many guys abuse them daily but that does nothing to help your situation, in fact it hurts. and always stack them with a strong T booster like n2generate ES

Thanks man for the prompt response, you've been very helpful so are the rest of the board members who contributed to this post.

Clomid comes in 50 mg tablets, so when tapering off I divide tablet by two?

does it make a difference if I take the two together at same time or should I set time apart, i.e. Nova (40 mg) in morning and Clomid (50 mg) in Evening?

You can take them together at any point in the day just would want to take them at the same time if you can.

Yes would split the the tabs in half. So clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg as you taper off.

As Steve said you can go with less if you want or less frequently. Im just stating what I do after an AAS cycle.

Steve should the Perfect PCT be re-written?

Jesus my LH and FSH are higher and I’m on TRT lol. I was trying to see if you meant something else by a t400 cycle but nope, dude, please don’t take steroids lol.

You can take them together at any point in the day just would want to take them at the same time if you can.

Yes would split the the tabs in half. So clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg as you taper off.

As Steve said you can go with less if you want or less frequently. Im just stating what I do after an AAS cycle.

Steve should the Perfect PCT be re-written?

thanks again, your recommendation aligns with other sources. I will stick to it and take it from there. I will be back to update this post with my lab and experience hopefully it comes in handy for others.

so I did another PCT;
-Clomid, Nova and some herbal test booster mix. (1 Clomid/day(ran for 50 days) , 2 x Nov/day(ran for 25 days)

- did another blood test approx. 5 months after last pin (1 year cycle), here are the blood results:

LH --> 4.6 IU/L
FSH --> 4 IU/L
TSH --> 3.36 mlU/L
T4 free --> 15 pmol/L
Testosterone --> 10
HDL --> 0.90 mmol/L (flagged below range)
LDL --> 3.31 mmol/L

Testosterone -->10 was my baseline since early 40s.

So it looks I recovered after 1 year cycle but more time time required, it took me 5 months to go back to normal.

thanks to everyone who contributed and helped out especially awm1981

so I did another PCT;
-Clomid, Nova and some herbal test booster mix. (1 Clomid/day(ran for 50 days) , 2 x Nov/day(ran for 25 days)

- did another blood test approx. 5 months after last pin (1 year cycle), here are the blood results:

LH --> 4.6 IU/L
FSH --> 4 IU/L
TSH --> 3.36 mlU/L
T4 free --> 15 pmol/L
Testosterone --> 10
HDL --> 0.90 mmol/L (flagged below range)
LDL --> 3.31 mmol/L

Testosterone -->10 was my baseline since early 40s.

So it looks I recovered after 1 year cycle but more time time required, it took me 5 months to go back to normal.

thanks to everyone who contributed and helped out especially awm1981

Nice brotha glad to see you recovered!!

Back
Top Bottom