Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharing Blood test results and seeking professional opinion

Gridlock

Registered
Hi evolutionary forum users,

I was on T400 cycle for 1 year, I have just completed a 3 months PCT, here are my blood results, my question at the bottom:

------------- blood test results start ----------------------

LH <0.5 (1.3-9.6 IU/L) (low)
FSH <1 (1-16 IU/L) (low)

Cortisol 259 (130-540 nmol/L) (within range)

DHEAS 7.8 (1.20-8.98 umol/L) (within range)
SHBG 17 (12-60 nmol/L) (within range)

T4 Free 15 (12-22 pmol/L) (within range)
Free T3 4.5 (3.4-5.9 pmol/L) (within range)

----------------------------------

- I am 46 years old, 195 lbs, athletic body, workout regularly, Fat% 17.4.
- during cycle I was on AI (aromazin) no side effects during cycle
- my PCT included Clomid and Nova for approx 40 days. Also included a mix of herbal tests booster from your local GNC)

----------------------------------

Question: would you start a new cycle given the above reading, especially FH and FSH?

Thank you for your time and response.

fuck no... are you kidding me? you cycled for a year? thats insane man... where is your total test number? your lh and fsh are fucking bottomed out... and your asking about starting another cycle? are you high? you are way beyond reckless, not to mention your body fat is too high for steroids on top of it... you are going to royally fuck yourself up... why on earth would you run a year long cycle?

fuck no... are you kidding me? you cycled for a year? thats insane man... where is your total test number? your lh and fsh are fucking bottomed out... and your asking about starting another cycle? are you high? you are way beyond reckless, not to mention your body fat is too high for steroids on top of it... you are going to royally fuck yourself up... why on earth would you run a year long cycle?

Thanks Dylan for the feedback. I don't have Total Test reading on the report, not sure why its missing, i had to pay extra $ to cover all these hormones checks.

What would you recommend to bring LH and FSH levels up? Honestly i don't have a good reason why I stayed on it that long, I got used to the high i guess.

You're going to need a very long and extensive Pct in order to recover from a year long cycle. Especially at your age. 40 days isnt going to cut it. Then you need to take a very very long time off

click the link in my signature regarding bloodwork. it also links an article i wrote on bloodwork which is one of the best you will find anywhere on the matter

you need to get a 1 on 1 consult to go over this and learn what it really means. a doctor will not sit with you for 30 minutes or an hour, unless you want to pay him a grand or more. but the good news is you can talk to me 1 on 1 because i offer consults for a fraction of that price, and we can talk about this. just get in touch with me

I personally don't believe in this approach.If you have pre cycle bloods you can blast again when post bloods are good.I mean you can wait the stay the same amount of time off and your bloodworks can stil be bad and you should not cycle again.Soo bloodwork ..

the rest of the blood work came late,
Free Test 106 (196 - 636 pmol/L) (low)
IGF-1 165 (72-225 ug/L) (within range)
Test Bioavailable 2.6 (4.1 - 12.7 nmol/L) (low)

-----so the full blood work results are-----

FSH <1 (1-16 IU/L) (low)

- - - Updated - - -

You def need more time and who knows if you will ever recover to be honest man.

A 1 year test cycle is recipe for TRT in most people. Again I hope you recover but you took clomid and nolva and thats your LH and FSH levels? That aint good...

Thank you for the well wishes. i will take Clomid for couple of months and mix of herbal supplements, do another blood test in few months and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck spending a year with those levels. Just go on trt and call it a day.

I will go on Clomid and herbal mix, do another blood test in few months and take it from there. TRT is not a bad idea for someone my age.

FSH <1 (1-16 IU/L) (low)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the well wishes. i will take Clomid for couple of months and mix of herbal supplements, do another blood test in few months and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

I will go on Clomid and herbal mix, do another blood test in few months and take it from there. TRT is not a bad idea for someone my age.

40 isn't a bad age to start. I started at 37 and don't regret it. My test was consistently in low 200s before I started. I think it is worth it. I never touched AAS in my life. Strangely, my doc thinks it may be linked to my history of concussions. Ive suffered 12. 4 major with one coming from a fractured skull. Probably not all it did. Lol. I slowly started having what felt like bipolar disorder though I was never diagnosed. Very manic episodes followed by a low period. Trt made my mood completely consistent, improved my physique (with hard work of course) and gave me superhuman boners. What's not to like about it. Lol.

and as we figured, the bloodwork doesnt look good but what would one expect when abusing steroids like you did... you should go talk to an endocrinologist

FSH <1 (1-16 IU/L) (low)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No problem man!

Yea def try running clomid and nolva again and a natural test booster for 6-8 weeks.

Then wait another 6 weeks to let the clomid and nolva fully clear and see where you are. If you test too soon after taking clomid and nolva you May have better results but they are artificially inflated by the compounds.

Again good luck man hope it works out but TRT at 40 isn’t a horrible thing.

and as we figured, the bloodwork doesnt look good but what would one expect when abusing steroids like you did... you should go talk to an endocrinologist

Thanks for the advice, I will go on SERMS for few months, do another blood work, if levels don't improve I will see the Endo Dr or cough the fee and consult with stevesmi.

Two years ago, I saw an Endo Dr. before because my tests were low, the dr. said I don't understand jacked up guys complaining about low tests, shared a story, advised not to take any "supplements" for at least three months and do the blood work. After 4 months, the blood check results for TSH, T4 Free, LH, FSH, Test, Prolactin were within ranges. Sent my file back to my family dr., no further follow-up required.

Let me ask something, how do body builders with crazy ass muscles do it? do they follow the 12 to 16 weeks cycles? are they on cycle the whole year? How do they manage to look like that without abusing steroids? I am not planning to be a body builder but at same time I don't care about fertility, I have kids. As long as Erection is ok, couldn't care less if I shoot blanks.

Thanks for the advice, I will go on SERMS for few months, do another blood work, if levels don't improve I will see the Endo Dr or cough the fee and consult with stevesmi.

Two years ago, I saw an Endo Dr. before because my tests were low, the dr. said I don't understand jacked up guys complaining about low tests, shared a story, advised not to take any "supplements" for at least three months and do the blood work. After 4 months, the blood check results for TSH, T4 Free, LH, FSH, Test, Prolactin were within ranges. Sent my file back to my family dr., no further follow-up required.

Let me ask something, how do body builders with crazy ass muscles do it? do they follow the 12 to 16 weeks cycles? are they on cycle the whole year? How do they manage to look like that without abusing steroids? I am not planning to be a body builder but at same time I don't care about fertility, I have kids. As long as Erection is ok, couldn't care less if I shoot blanks.

They are abusing for the most part. This is why you see pros drop before hitting 40 years old.

40 isn't a bad age to start. I started at 37 and don't regret it. My test was consistently in low 200s before I started. I think it is worth it. I never touched AAS in my life. Strangely, my doc thinks it may be linked to my history of concussions. Ive suffered 12. 4 major with one coming from a fractured skull. Probably not all it did. Lol. I slowly started having what felt like bipolar disorder though I was never diagnosed. Very manic episodes followed by a low period. Trt made my mood completely consistent, improved my physique (with hard work of course) and gave me superhuman boners. What's not to like about it. Lol.

Great to hear this positive story. I can relate to manic mood swings, and it started way before I started dabbling with AAS few years ago. My mood swings were attributed to many things, bad lifestyle, working night shifts, not taking care of my body, growing a belly, no physical activities, low tests etc. Even after changing all these bad habits, my blood Tests levels were barely within acceptable ranges, so on paper I was deemed OK by Dr but still continued to have bipolar mood swings.

Ironically, all these mood swings had vanished 3 years ago, that's when I discovered steroids at 43. On it, I am energetic, positive, consistent sense of well being, no mood swings, always in good mood. In my quest to look great by 50 I abused steroids but i am confident my body will recover, go back to normal, with barely acceptable Test ranges, worse back to inconsistent mood swings and getting grumpier as one age.

I think TRT will fix this issue for me, maybe then, I can cruise on TRT and blast through short cycles for as long as I can do it.

a lot of them do very dangerous shit that is going to hurt them long term... many of them just dont think nor care about their future man... i cant speak for many of them, all i can do is speculate, which is not something i really do...

Let's be real. Going to the gym and working out can be among the healthiest thing many people can do.

Being ripped and looking amazing and using drugs to do that - not so much. If you know and accept that then you do what you do.

Back
Top Bottom