bannednutrition.com

Thread: Sharp pains in arms

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sharp pains in arms

Wats up guys I was wondering if there was any suggestions you had for relieving the sharp pains I get on my outer forearms allmost like its on the bone. This happens when I do any palm up barbell exorcize. When my set is done a sharp pain shoots through them when I let go and last like 5 seconds. I usually ignore it but the last week its been awfull and after a work out im sore. I iced them but today I noticed even when I was doing shoulder presses I was geting sharp pains. I kno Kind of a dumb question but im not gonna go to the doc and im sure some one here has experienced it. Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not positive of course, but it sounds possible that you could be getting tennis elbow. It's a pretty common issue with lifters, especially as you get older (I have had to fight with it myself). Make sure you use good form, don't overtrain, and get enough rest. I found that the bands (look like the bottom half of an elbow sleeve) that go around your upper forearm helped in stopping it from getting worse for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's almost certainly tendonitis. Change the exercises.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    forearm splints are typically an overuse injury. you need to stop doing what is aggravating it

also are you using gloves when you workout? that will make the problem worse
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't do barbell moments for this reason.. its a fixed hand grip that forces connective tissue to stay in my range of motion..

I would use Dumbbells because they allow for more or a free range of motion on the wrists and tendons running up your arm.. I trashed barbells a long time ago!

use more E-Z bar's and DB's, or ropes.. cables are also a GREAT alternative!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tendinitis bro, this is quite typical on cycle when you start increasing weights you are lifting... you are going to have scale back, switch up exercises etc.. .mk2866 is what i had always used to help me with this issue as well... i used it nearly every cycle because my lifts always went up drastically and it always worked extremely well to help.. you can get it at esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    tendinitis bro, this is quite typical on cycle when you start increasing weights you are lifting... you are going to have scale back, switch up exercises etc.. .mk2866 is what i had always used to help me with this issue as well... i used it nearly every cycle because my lifts always went up drastically and it always worked extremely well to help.. you can get it at esarms.com
    Great suggestion!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with Dylan. Mk2866 works wonders for this. You can get it in the highest quality at www.esarms.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I agree with Dylan. Mk2866 works wonders for this. You can get it in the highest quality at www.esarms.com
    Agreed also..

ESARMS has the highest quality