Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawn Rhoden -- secrets revealed

I firmly believe that results with anabolics are more dose dependent, though some people do respond better than others to gear. But I'm not sure how much of it is exaggerated and over-hyped. But obviously true pharma grade anabolics are going to be far more potent than UGL gear. 200MG Pharma can equal 400MG UGL or more in some cases. So if they were to use a moderate dose of Test (lets say 2000MG/week) of pharma grade, that could equal 3000-4000MG/WK to us that utilize UGL Test.

Obviously diet has a HUGE part to do with how big they can get.. Then I look at their diets and they're absolutely horrifying and FAR off from the required calories to reach the weights they want to reach. Drugs only get you so far......BULLSHIT.... So obviously sometimes anabolics are far over-exaggerated, and in the process people forget about the importance of the other factors.

NOT TRUE. People that respond well to steroids leave everyone else in the dust. This last summer I decided to go on a little Tren experiment. I was at one point blasting almost 1g of Tren a week. I had ONE goal in mind TO CUT UP. I DID NOT WANT ANYMORE SIZE. I was 220 and eating around 3000 calories a day prior my cycle. WHen I added Tren I dropped down to sub 2000 a day which is WAY LOW. Did I cut up HELL YEAH but I GAINED SIZE. I ended that cycle at 226. I GAINED WEIGHT. Sorry...but if you have enough good QUALITY SAUCE diet is just iceing on the cake.

_

Last edited:
NOT TRUE. People that respond well to steroids leave everyone else in the dust. This last summer I decided to go on a little Tren experiment. I was at one point blasting almost 1g of Tren a week. I had ONE goal in mind TO CUT UP. I DID NOT WANT ANYMORE SIZE. I was 220 and eating around 3000 calories a day prior my cycle. WHen I added Tren I dropped down to sub 2000 a day which is WAY LOW. Did I cut up HELL YEAH but I GAINED SIZE. I ended that cycle at 226. I GAINED WEIGHT. Sorry...but if you have enough good QUALITY SAUCE diet is just iceing on the cake.

_

So if you take enough drugs, eating 1500 calories will get you to a 300 pound shredded monster if you respond well enough?

Alright everyone, we can go home and not follow a diet anymore! Just do a shit ton of juice and eat 2-3x a day of whatever you want. Diet no longer matters. If you respond well, you'll be huge and shredded. But if not, I guess you shouldn't be in the game anymore.

Note: Tren & Primo are known for assisting with putting on muscle while in a calorie deficit. So that absolutely had something to do with it. But I'm saying you can only go so far with juice alone and not having everything else in order. If you read what I said VERY CAREFULLY, you will notice that I was talking about those individuals reaching the pro level. NO ONE will EVER make it to the pro level without having their diet down.

shawn reminds me of an 2007 victor martinez, that look blows my fucking mind honestly and I hope to see it again from the competitors this year. dude I would bet a lot money that most of these guys run moderate-high dose AAS, REAL GH, insulin, and a handful of other cutting drugs, ai's and PHARM GRADE peptides. you all have to remember that a lot of these guys coaches are old school, when it comes to secrets in comes down to proper synthol use, drugs like esiclene and nolotil, and other things that have been used for a long time and are PROVEN to do something. Also notice how I said moderate-high dose anabolics, some of these guys are such freaks they don't need that much due to there genetic response and more so due to THE QUALITY OF GEAR that they are running. I highly fucking doubt goerge farah is going to let kai take some shit UGL thats coming from some random source. the guys at the top have access to the best drugs, and the best knowledge. end of rant lol

I think this is bullshit. These guys are taking the same stuff we are taking, they don't have some secret place to buy anabolic that only Olympic competitors can use. Anyone can get pharma grade stuff from overseas, it just a hassle to have to wait and deal with customs. Good example is Jason Arntz, he got busted for running an underground lab. He had a pill presser and other equipment. Don't fool urself by thinking pros have access to some special kind of juice. They dont.

I think this is bullshit. These guys are taking the same stuff we are taking, they don't have some secret place to buy anabolic that only Olympic competitors can use. Anyone can get pharma grade stuff from overseas, it just a hassle to have to wait and deal with customs. Good example is Jason Arntz, he got busted for running an underground lab. He had a pill presser and other equipment. Don't fool urself by thinking pros have access to some special kind of juice. They dont.

the top pros have access to what they need to be the best.. its genetics + application of knowledge. Period. I highly doubt the top pros are ordering there gear from some UGL on a forum or off some website. they use what they know works and thats it. I guarantee these guys deal with drugs you've never even heard of before, and thats why there the best. Also I firmly believe when You're not natural, Diet becomes secondary to drugs- look at bostin loud for example, he said his diet didn't change once during his prep, only drugs. Doesn't mean these guys can eat whatever they want, but theres probably no fancy calorie/carb macronutrient changes and manipulation every other week with them.

So if you take enough drugs, eating 1500 calories will get you to a 300 pound shredded monster if you respond well enough?

Alright everyone, we can go home and not follow a diet anymore! Just do a shit ton of juice and eat 2-3x a day of whatever you want. Diet no longer matters. If you respond well, you'll be huge and shredded. But if not, I guess you shouldn't be in the game anymore.

Note: Tren & Primo are known for assisting with putting on muscle while in a calorie deficit. So that absolutely had something to do with it. But I'm saying you can only go so far with juice alone and not having everything else in order. If you read what I said VERY CAREFULLY, you will notice that I was talking about those individuals reaching the pro level. NO ONE will EVER make it to the pro level without having their diet down.

I agree, but i also believe once they learn there body and there coach figures out what works for them then they leave it alone. farah aceto etc, all have very simple diets, from what i hear its the same shit all the way through prep, peak week will always change but thats a given. they do the same shit,basic diet, cheat meal once or twice a week if there athlete is flat. The real nutritional knowledge of these coaches is them determining what works for there athletes body, and how to PEAK them properly.. I get get someone ready for a contest in 16 weeks with shredded gluteus.. but will i peak them properly, will they be full and perfect looking? probably not lol

the top pros have access to what they need to be the best.. its genetics + application of knowledge. Period. I highly doubt the top pros are ordering there gear from some UGL on a forum or off some website. they use what they know works and thats it. I guarantee these guys deal with drugs you've never even heard of before, and thats why there the best. Also I firmly believe when You're not natural, Diet becomes secondary to drugs- look at bostin loud for example, he said his diet didn't change once during his prep, only drugs. Doesn't mean these guys can eat whatever they want, but theres probably no fancy calorie/carb macronutrient changes and manipulation every other week with them.

I disagree 100%. There are no secret drugs that only the pros know about. That is rediculous. And yes these guys do get their stuff from the same type of places we do. I trained at diamond gym in nj when I was youn. The place is filled with top npc guys and ifbb pros. I've known Jason Arn to since he was 17 and he's been busted a few times for selling juice. Like I said the last time for running a ugl. If the pros have some secret place to but their drugs why was Jason running a ugl. I bought juice from him several times in the past and it was the same old stuff we all know and live. No secret formulas. Fact is that there just isn't as much pharma grade stuff around anymore as there was in the 90's for example. Most people, pros included, are using ugl stuff. If u find a good ugl I've found that the stuff is just as good. And I've used test right from a us oharmacy in the past. I think believing that the top guys have some secret drug we don't know about or access to higher grade juice is just another way to explain why they look like they do and you dont. No offense but it the same " he looks great but he must take so much stuff" mentality that minimizes the hard work necessary to get to that level.

I disagree 100%. There are no secret drugs that only the pros know about. That is rediculous. And yes these guys do get their stuff from the same type of places we do. I trained at diamond gym in nj when I was youn. The place is filled with top npc guys and ifbb pros. I've known Jason Arn to since he was 17 and he's been busted a few times for selling juice. Like I said the last time for running a ugl. If the pros have some secret place to but their drugs why was Jason running a ugl. I bought juice from him several times in the past and it was the same old stuff we all know and live. No secret formulas. Fact is that there just isn't as much pharma grade stuff around anymore as there was in the 90's for example. Most people, pros included, are using ugl stuff. If u find a good ugl I've found that the stuff is just as good. And I've used test right from a us oharmacy in the past. I think believing that the top guys have some secret drug we don't know about or access to higher grade juice is just another way to explain why they look like they do and you dont. No offense but it the same " he looks great but he must take so much stuff" mentality that minimizes the hard work necessary to get to that level.

thats not my mentality at all. I stated my opinion. I don't look like them because I'm 3 weeks into my first cycle……so yeh. They have what they need to have to be the best.. I don't understand why this is even an argument

thats not my mentality at all. I stated my opinion. I don't look like them because I'm 3 weeks into my first cycle……so yeh. They have what they need to have to be the best.. I don't understand why this is even an argument

It's an argument because I just can't take ridiculous statements. Sorry man, I didn't know you were just starting out. There are no special drugs the pros take, you can get the same stuff. That's all I was saying.

It does make you wonder a few things, like how long these pros today will live after all the abuse. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of them dropping dead in their 40s

I honestly think these shouldn't even be posted. It's pure speculation and doesn't do a single thing.

I'm not a huge fan of making it sound like fact but they are fun to read sometimes.

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Doesn't have a big gut does he?

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Not sure if he used gw but i look for gw to hit the bb scene hard soon.Its such an amazing endurance booster with almost no side effect.Even though most of them dont even care about side effect lol

Back
Top Bottom