Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She caught me.. She seen the colors

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

She caught me.. She seen the colors

She caught me.. She seen the colors..

As many of ya'll know, my wife hates tren, for good reason, bless her heart!
    I wrote tren off for some time because it's no longer the same drug to me as it once was, once upon a time.. I figured, I'll give it a whirl since it's been a while and I'm at a good place mentally..

I was prepping my pins yesterday morning in the bathroom, vials all lined up like little soldiers.. She opens the door because my deaf ass can't hear her knocking over my ear buds that are blazing.
    Mind you, she doesn't ask questions and knows very little and she is sorta convinced that most of my use is TRT related (per my script). Although she is not stupid either, but she's smart enough not to ask, knowing nothing is a good policy..
    She knows I use but turns a blind eye... Yet, brings it up during fights, but that's a different story!

Among my vials there sits a lone,brave,mighty amber vial full of rhino blood, yes, you have that correct, TRENBOLONE...

She say's "by chance what is that one".. This was my first pin of Tren E in forever, and of course she walks in and spots the god dang vial.. I play dumb and reply "Duurr, what is what?",, "Umm that one, right there, is that tren"?
    I just look at her with absolutely nothing tangible coming to mind,ever so desperate for a quick and crafty response.. Nope, nada... ((blink-blink-blink)) She caught me.. She seen the colors, literally..

Me: "Ohhh, this one"? ((picks it up)) "It's still new"!

Her: "Yeah, looks like some is missing"!!

At this point, I better just own it, it would be best to keep her from losing her shit if I wish to have a good remainder of the day with her..

Me: "Hun, it's been a while and I wanna try this new tren kind of tren"! ((Really, NEW tren, that's what I came up with?))

In her soft angelic voice she says "I'm going to the store, do you need anything"? "Naw, I'm good babies"..

She closed the door and leaves.. I look at myself in the mirror and -----

I need to be on my best behavior, she's now in the know and anything I say or do can and will be used against me.. So far she hasn't even brought it up!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My wife doesn't like that I'm on trt because she doesn't understand it. I feel great on it but there isn't really an outward change in my behavior so she doesn't see the point. She gets pissed when I take something else. Whenever I get bigger or harder looking on cycle she gets pissed because she knows I'm on something. I tell her it's from all the chicken I've been eating. Lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I feel pretty lucky in this regard. I get told "you better not be an asshole" with tren, but she will do my glute injections for me. It doesn't hurt that she is avid lifted herself, and occasionally cycles low dose anavar, primo, or winnie

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    She caught me.. She seen the colors..

As many of ya'll know, my wife hates tren, for good reason, bless her heart!
    I wrote tren off for some time because it's no longer the same drug to me as it once was, once upon a time.. I figured, I'll give it a whirl since it's been a while and I'm at a good place mentally..

I was prepping my pins yesterday morning in the bathroom, vials all lined up like little soldiers.. She opens the door because my deaf ass can't hear her knocking over my ear buds that are blazing.
    Mind you, she doesn't ask questions and knows very little and she is sorta convinced that most of my use is TRT related (per my script). Although she is not stupid either, but she's smart enough not to ask, knowing nothing is a good policy..
    She knows I use but turns a blind eye... Yet, brings it up during fights, but that's a different story!

Among my vials there sits a lone,brave,mighty amber vial full of rhino blood, yes, you have that correct, TRENBOLONE...

She say's "by chance what is that one".. This was my first pin of Tren E in forever, and of course she walks in and spots the god dang vial.. I play dumb and reply "Duurr, what is what?",, "Umm that one, right there, is that tren"?
    I just look at her with absolutely nothing tangible coming to mind,ever so desperate for a quick and crafty response.. Nope, nada... ((blink-blink-blink)) She caught me.. She seen the colors, literally..

Me: "Ohhh, this one"? ((picks it up)) "It's still new"!

Her: "Yeah, looks like some is missing"!!

At this point, I better just own it, it would be best to keep her from losing her shit if I wish to have a good remainder of the day with her..

Me: "Hun, it's been a while and I wanna try this new tren kind of tren"! ((Really, NEW tren, that's what I came up with?))

In her soft angelic voice she says "I'm going to the store, do you need anything"? "Naw, I'm good babies"..

She closed the door and leaves.. I look at myself in the mirror and -----

I need to be on my best behavior, she's now in the know and anything I say or do can and will be used against me.. So far she hasn't even brought it up!
    Hahaha, right? Me and my buddies call it the girlfriend killer. You better watch your P's and Q's this holiday, otherwise you'll be saying woosaa to yourself in the doghouse.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This stuff right here can definitely be a homewrecker..
    sometimes people don't realize how it alters their behavior until they come off of it.. individuals don't even have to do anything extreme, it could be as simply as making them slightly anti sociable, or even being slightly irritable..

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I feel pretty lucky in this regard. I get told "you better not be an asshole" with tren, but she will do my glute injections for me. It doesn't hurt that she is avid lifted herself, and occasionally cycles low dose anavar, primo, or winnie
    I am lucky here too. Wife says the exact same thing and then pins my glutes.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I got “something’s up your acting different,distant your not yourself. I may back it down with today’s pin at least through the holidays. Waiting for oxytocin to arrive so it’ll help me be sweet .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    Yea I got “something’s up your acting different,distant your not yourself. I may back it down with today’s pin at least through the holidays. Waiting for oxytocin to arrive so it’ll help me be sweet .
    Good call.. I have some oxytocin here too... I forget about it..
    High-5👍👍👍

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Haha - too funny. I am lucky in this regard. If I have a change in demeanor my wife will point it out without thinking twice - but she also pins my delt and glute for me which is pretty awesome IMO!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tren is my go to steroid if i want to break off a relationship lol
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast