Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelf life on oils and orals

Is there any? Either oil or water based, tabs or caps?

Of course there is. It should be on the Vial or the Package that the product comes in. I've never gotten any Oil or Oral that didn't have one. I would be concerned if it didn't have an expiration date on it. Sometimes, they're a little difficult to locate, but it should there. If it doesn't have an Exp date, there's no telling when it was made..............JP

Ok. I ask cuz I've had this vial of test e for like a year. I lost the damn thing when I got it and found it couple weeks back. Don't need it now but was wonder if it was still good it didn't have a label. And I got var from online source couple months back. It came in tiny plastic ziplock bags, wtf? No label on those either

It's bad. Send it to me and i'll destroy it for you.lol.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't pay much attention to expiration. If it's stored properly in a cool dark place, it will good for years

I wouldn't pay much attention to expiration. If it's stored properly in a cool dark place, it will good for years

Thanks bro, that's what I was wondering. It was in my paintball bag mixed up in the balls. Thought it was a good hiding spot at the time... wife freaked when I brought up getting on a cycle again.... she thinks im gonna turn into cuttler lol

They last a lot longer than the expiration dates for the most part I wouldnt think twice about oil Id had for two years as long as it had been in a cool dry place. Also assess the smell before you pin it ;)

Thanks brothers. I'm going to say orals would last just as long. In the same environment?

It's a proven fact that any pill will lose Potency over time, no matter how it's kept. Unless your keeping in an "Absolute Zero" environment. That's -459.67 on the Fahrenheit Scale. That's why there is an expiration date........................................JP

It's a proven fact that any pill will lose Potency over time, no matter how it's kept. Unless your keeping in an "Absolute Zero" environment. That's -459.67 on the Fahrenheit Scale. That's why there is an expiration date........................................JP

Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom