Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shit like this winds me up more than you know!!!

EssieZA

Some people KNOW I am on the juicewagon ... and those are members on various BB forums I am member of, my wife, my daughter and my Dad. Other people 'suspect' I might be and then some more are just clueless as they don't give a shit for being healthy and looking it while living it.

On occasion, some of the dipshits who 'suspect' send me links to shit like this:

http://taylorhooton.org/all-posts/page/4/

With reference specifically to Simon Hall.

Yes, he used steroids. Full stop. Chances of anyone having that physique without chemical enhancement are slim-to-none. However ... and this is where my blood starts to boil beyond control ...

I did a comparison search, just to piss on the sender's battery well and proper, of murder suicides linked to jealousy. There are F*()^&NG HUNDREDS OF CASES OF GUYS KILLING THEIR GF'S OR WIVES SO NO-ONE ELSE CAN HAVE THEM AND THEN OFFING THEMSELVES!!!! F(*)&%$NG HUNDREDS!!!!! Another thing ... only 2 are 'connected' to steroid use/abuse. Simon Hall and Chris Benoit ... though Chris's is not entirely due to jealousy.

So, what the fcuk about all the other 'sick dicks' who did this, but were NOT ON JUICE?!?!?!?! What is being said about them? Are the being referred to as the 'not steroid using so-and-so'? NO! But when a guy was on steroids, it gets said over and over and over and over and over and f(*&^%ng OVER!!!!! Even in sports this shit is blown out of proportion!

I wish these types would all just piss off and mind their own things. Look at the states of their own lives and their own health and acknowledge that you get DICKHEADS and ASSHOLES all over, irrespective of steroid use. If you are naturally aggressive (like me) and you are on cycle, then, YES, aggression increases, HOWEVER, I channel it into my kickboxing, boxing and weightlifting. If you are naturally aggressive AND a DICK not grown up enough to cope with your aggression without balls between your legs ... one who prefers to beat his wife and children or some puny little pencilneck just because you can ... THEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN EVEN BIGGER ASSHOLE when you are full of Test and Tren ... BUT EVERYONE WHO USES STEROIDS DO NOT SUDDENLY BECOME LIKE THAT WHENEVER YOU ARE ON!!!!!

When I am off cycle, then I will have the occasional flip out at home or 'the look' I give my wife or daughter when they do something they know they shouldn't have. When I am on cycle, agreed, it is harder to keep it there ... but I CHOOSE TO keep it there and after a sit down or quick discussion where every party raises their concerns or motivates their actions, we depart and if I still feel wound up, I hit the weights or the heavy-bag. BUT I CHOOSE how I react.

If things were really that bad, then I guarantee my wife would NOT have been keen on my cycling, but she is. She even reminds me every Mon and Thu that I need to pin (sometimes me thinks it's purely for the crazy libido I have whenever I cycle anything with Test in there :) ).

Okay ... rant over ... I vented ... and I feel slightly better, but not much.

Some people KNOW I am on the juicewagon ... and those are members on various BB forums I am member of, my wife, my daughter and my Dad. Other people 'suspect' I might be and then some more are just clueless as they don't give a shit for being healthy and looking it while living it.

On occasion, some of the dipshits who 'suspect' send me links to shit like this:

http://taylorhooton.org/all-posts/page/4/

With reference specifically to Simon Hall.

Yes, he used steroids. Full stop. Chances of anyone having that physique without chemical enhancement are slim-to-none. However ... and this is where my blood starts to boil beyond control ...

I did a comparison search, just to piss on the sender's battery well and proper, of murder suicides linked to jealousy. There are F*()^&NG HUNDREDS OF CASES OF GUYS KILLING THEIR GF'S OR WIVES SO NO-ONE ELSE CAN HAVE THEM AND THEN OFFING THEMSELVES!!!! F(*)&%$NG HUNDREDS!!!!! Another thing ... only 2 are 'connected' to steroid use/abuse. Simon Hall and Chris Benoit ... though Chris's is not entirely due to jealousy.

So, what the fcuk about all the other 'sick dicks' who did this, but were NOT ON JUICE?!?!?!?! What is being said about them? Are the being referred to as the 'not steroid using so-and-so'? NO! But when a guy was on steroids, it gets said over and over and over and over and over and f(*&^%ng OVER!!!!! Even in sports this shit is blown out of proportion!

I wish these types would all just piss off and mind their own things. Look at the states of their own lives and their own health and acknowledge that you get DICKHEADS and ASSHOLES all over, irrespective of steroid use. If you are naturally aggressive (like me) and you are on cycle, then, YES, aggression increases, HOWEVER, I channel it into my kickboxing, boxing and weightlifting. If you are naturally aggressive AND a DICK not grown up enough to cope with your aggression without balls between your legs ... one who prefers to beat his wife and children or some puny little pencilneck just because you can ... THEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN EVEN BIGGER ASSHOLE when you are full of Test and Tren ... BUT EVERYONE WHO USES STEROIDS DO NOT SUDDENLY BECOME LIKE THAT WHENEVER YOU ARE ON!!!!!

When I am off cycle, then I will have the occasional flip out at home or 'the look' I give my wife or daughter when they do something they know they shouldn't have. When I am on cycle, agreed, it is harder to keep it there ... but I CHOOSE TO keep it there and after a sit down or quick discussion where every party raises their concerns or motivates their actions, we depart and if I still feel wound up, I hit the weights or the heavy-bag. BUT I CHOOSE how I react.

If things were really that bad, then I guarantee my wife would NOT have been keen on my cycling, but she is. She even reminds me every Mon and Thu that I need to pin (sometimes me thinks it's purely for the crazy libido I have whenever I cycle anything with Test in there :) ).

Okay ... rant over ... I vented ... and I feel slightly better, but not much.
I Hate these F-in People who are always Interested in what everyone else is doing, instead of taking care of their own F-in Business.
It's like they're Living Vicariously through other People's problems, or Lack there-of.
Let's just Blame everything on AAS, it makes it Easier than Addressing the Real Problems in our Society.......................................JP
P.S.
I remember when Taylor Hooton Died, but instead of Digging into his Life, to find out what was Really going on, they took the easy way out.
Just make AAS the Scape-Goat, seems Plausible, even if it's not Factual.

The main thing that is insane about hooten's dad claiming steroids caised the suicide is the fact his son took ssri anti depressants. Google ssri and suicide. It was not the juice- his dad just doesn't want to blame himself for the drugs he put his son on. My girlfriend hung herself on that shit.

Samsung Galaxy 4

Haters gonna hate bro. Can't let that shit bother you. When people accuse me of being on steroids I just smile and tell them thanks for noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main thing that is insane about hooten's dad claiming steroids caised the suicide is the fact his son took ssri anti depressants. Google ssri and suicide. It was not the juice- his dad just doesn't want to blame himself for the drugs he put his son on. My girlfriend hung herself on that shit.

Samsung Galaxy 4
Brutus ... 1stly, sorry for your loss. I agree, it is easier to shift the blame to AAS instead of SSRI's.

People forget what AAS really are ... or they just plain don't know and THAT ... that leads to shit loads of unnecessary complications.

Please see this thread: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...description-all-newcomers-using-aas-4612.html

I Hate these F-in People who are always Interested in what everyone else is doing, instead of taking care of their own F-in Business.
It's like they're Living Vicariously through other People's problems, or Lack there-of.
Let's just Blame everything on AAS, it makes it Easier than Addressing the Real Problems in our Society.......................................JP
P.S.
I remember when Taylor Hooton Died, but instead of Digging into his Life, to find out what was Really going on, they took the easy way out.
Just make AAS the Scape-Goat, seems Plausible, even if it's not Factual.

Hooton was on SSRIs too. His dad got very indignant after that question was posed. Also, Taylor's female PSYCHOLOGIST, not a practitioner of medicine, told him to stop using AAS. No PCT, help. The kid was an estrogen machine on SSRIs. Additionally, I do not think psychologist or psychiatrists go through extensive endocrinology. Here is a catalog for a bachelors in psychology at university of central florida. Biology 101 is the only endocrinology-related part of the catalog. I went to a well recognized school for Health an Exercise Science and I specifically remember the muscular system and the endocrine system being 3weeks out of 16 week protocol in my BIO course. Who knows if other psych programs require more in depth endocrinology? I think it's somewhat standard though. I'm sure there are deviations but the norm is probably what UCF follows:

http://catalog.ucf.edu/content/documents/programs/Psychology_BS.pdf

Last edited:

Samsung Galaxy 4

I had a post addressing this same issue that i forgot to hit send on like 2 hours ago. Sorry for the loss... I think the kid felt a lot of pressure from the old man too. "Juice is killing millions of kids..." Were some of the outlandish claims being made. "Show me the bodies." If my kid was 25, came home and said he was juicing, I'd tell him to avoid orals if possible. If ny kid was depressed, I'd take him on a fishing or hunting trip and have him snag a big ole mountain kitty. I would probably not seek therapy. Look at pill mills pushing out opiates... There is a new drug even stronger than Oxicodone... WHY? $$$$

Did taylor ever hunt? Did his father discuss the perils of adolescence? How many hours a week did the old man work?

People that have some sick desire to be in other people's people's business might as well go to work for the government so they can go full tilt intolerant scum bag.

Haters gonna hate bro. Can't let that shit bother you. When people accuse me of being on steroids I just smile and tell them thanks for noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True ... and I don't mind if they hate and leave it there ... but to send me links to sites like that ... just winds me up. I am not uneducated, generally and even less so when it comes to my use of AAS. Just got to me this morning. ;)

True ... and I don't mind if they hate and leave it there ... but to send me links to sites like that ... just winds me up. I am not uneducated, generally and even less so when it comes to my use of AAS. Just got to me this morning. ;)

I feel you.. Females take steroids every day fuxking up their cervix... When my gf first mentioned juice, I mentioned her birth control. It's a fucking steroid. She has hers I have mine.

I feel you.. Females take steroids every day fuxking up their cervix... When my gf first mentioned juice, I mentioned her birth control. It's a fucking steroid. She has hers I have mine.
If only we could find a way to INFORM Joe Public about the SAFE use of AAS ...but mainstream media mindf*&^%ed everybody so much already, it is a daunting task to say the least.

I hate that shit, if people only knew all the pro bb's they look at in awe & athletes, gym goers are all on juice they would know these cases r less than 1% so Amy logical mind voumd figure maybe it's something else. I mean like you said look at all the dicks out here commiting violent crimes that's not in steroids.........but you can't argue with uneducated people

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

^^^ and pro and college athletes too of all sports.

i mean you can give someone an asthma inhaler full of cortico steroids which are far more harmful than anabolic steroids but that is okay because a doctor put them on it

^^^^ yes ... What can we possibly dream of doing to change the outlook on this topic? Probably nothing ...

^^^^ yes ... What can we possibly dream of doing to change the outlook on this topic? Probably nothing ...

That's why we need our own state. In all seriousness there have been successful minority movements. African Americans were treated like shit... Now we have a black president.. Granted he sucks but it's awesome that a country could come that far to vote a man of color when 50 years ago our colored brothers and sisters couldn't drink from the same water fountains as others. Same with gays.. Who woulda thought they'd have a lobbying group? Bottom line? Most AAS users are hyper fucking neat have great planning skills, etc etc. we have overcome addictions, run fucking companies, dominate wall street, own businesses. The MAJORITY of our minority are elite in other areas of life. The reason why we have this "evolutionary" mindset is because we were sick if being limited by genetics. Because we work hard. I'd bet most of us are not happy if we are second best in our jobs. I bet most of us will mud pie our girlfriend/wife just so she knows who the best is. I do. I don't ever wanna be status quo. When i shoot, if it's not on the red/center I'm pissed off. If somebody knew an answer in exercise physiology and I didn't i studied more in depth on that particular area that night because I was pissed the pencil-neck cross country star knew it and he was a pencilneck and I wasn't. When I bartended, I had to be the most requested. Most of us are type A successful fucks. If there was a larger lobby of successful middle to upper middle black & yellow & white & brown folk who were all type A perfectionists with coin... That senator will ask "how many people does your organization represent [read: how many votes you getting me]" "we have xxxx members and our nonprofit organization has xxxxxxxx amount of donations a month." I don't know bro. Politics is all a out the cash. It's just up to us to stand up for what we know is right.

NAAJP National Association for the Advancement of Jacked People.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom