Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short-cycle clen

What got me concerned from that study was the fact that the irreversible effect on the heart and not to mention cardio output. But again I find it interesting that so many top level pro cyclist still use this compound t stay feather light prepping for big stage races. Go figure - I guess when your at the top level like that at any sport these guys bodies are just far advanced the average joe.

yep the cyclists must be on a different clen regimen and have totally different physiology to benefit...bizzare stuff cuz clen zaps my cardio and I get leg pumps taking my dog for a walk let alone any real cardio.

if you run clen solo you will lose muscle .. is that what you want?

why not run GW instead and hold your muscle with way less sides?

I don't doubt this but I never lost muscle running clen solo (ran it twice no test). My muscles were bulging and more pronounced even when I got off. The sides of clen are very real however and probably experienced more sides on clen than anything I've ever ran. Pounding headaches, etc.

I don't doubt that it can cause muscle loss, I might've kept the doses reasonably low but it definitely did its job.

I get muscle loss on t3 though if I take it for cutting purposes.

ive seen guys make strength gains on clen but at what cost with the possible heart damage... there's far safer and better options for you bro... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms... here is a sample cycle that would be FAR more beneficial for you as well as much safer...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Agree 100% with this. Clen works but I definitely felt uneasy on it and know it wasn't safe.

if you run clen solo you will lose muscle .. is that what you want?

why not run GW instead and hold your muscle with way less sides?

I actually am running GW along with it. Whatever endurance I lose from clen is mediated with GW. I like the addition of GW a lot.

I don't know other people's experiences, but I'd rank stimulants like this in intensity (lowest to highest)

- caffeine
- clenbuterol
- pseudoephederine (sudafed)
- amphetamine (adderall)
- cocaine
- methamphetamine

the last three are obviously not part of any weightlifting cycle.

With this in perspective, clenbuterol reminds me of a very very light version of adderall. I can't imagine any damage that could be created from its use that isn't *way* worse with something like amphetamine.

I suspect heart risks are much greater when you're running clen for long periods of time with heavy anabolics that predispose you to intense muscle gain already, like tren and high test. A good example would be Zyzz -- I think he ran clen for extremely long periods of time with high dosages of tren. Obviously you don't want to do that, because he died.

But, if clen were super dangerous, weightlifters taking adderall for ADHD would be dropping from left-ventricular hypertrophy left and right.

I think the risks of clen are overstated because, as lifters, our lifestyles are healthy compared to the vast majority of people and we compare ourselves to fitness professionals, so even mild stimulant use seems out of the ordinary. But compared to when I was on an adderall prescription, clen hardly compares to its intensity IMO.

GW/S4 instead man.....fuk clen.

clen can be bad, albuterol if you must use it, but sarms are a millions times better in terms of sides and what not. I wouldnt use clen or alb. again......

Back
Top Bottom