Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short-cycle clen

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
So a lot of people go way into 100+mcg doses with clen and run that for 5-7 days. Personally, I'm not a fan of doing this, and I think risks of ventricular hypertrophy are huge when at doses like that for a long time. It reminds me of doing high-dose adderall (amphetamine) when I had a prescription.

The half-life of clen is 26 hours and detectable for 48. There isn't any reason it should "take time to build in your system" given the half life and what it does; this is like saying "give adderall XR time to build in your system." So lately I've been experimenting with 3 day on / 2.5 day off clen. The rationale for this is that if you're cutting, you'll have to refeed anyway, and using clen during a refeed is kind of a waste.

What I've been doing looks like this:

ON: 50-100mcg with hard deficits in calories
ON: 40-80mcg with hard deficits in calories
OFF (some clen still in system from previous days) -- mild deficit
OFF -- up to choice
OFF -- refeed calories/maintenance

Since the total time in your system is about two days, a strong initial dose and mildly strong secondary dose keeps you at a taper dose for the 3rd off day. The 4th and 5th days are completely off.

I am the only person I know who does this with clen, but I'm trying it so far and liking it.

Also, since I know everyone likes SARMs, I've been using Ostarine and Cardarine every day. They're good compliments. I actually noticed an endurance increase with Cardarine on my very first day of taking it.

Your thoughts?

good clen cycle bro...as long as you running with cardarine, golden cycle...

Going to have to second Gearhead here. Clen + Cardarine = less sides. Actually for me 20-40 mcg of Clen was strong enough for me. At 80-100 you plan to see some results.

if you run clen solo you will lose muscle .. is that what you want?

why not run GW instead and hold your muscle with way less sides?

Il why does everyone say clen is going to waste muscle? That's incorrect. It increases nitrogen retention and strength. If you lose muscle on it it's because of the diet.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Looks good bro just be careful is dangerous

if you run clen solo you will lose muscle .. is that what you want?

why not run GW instead and hold your muscle with way less sides?
My thoughts exactly. Clen is nasty stuff, and GW is a much safer and very effective alternative

I ashes think gw and Albuterol be much btr choice

Il why does everyone say clen is going to waste muscle? That's incorrect. It increases nitrogen retention and strength. If you lose muscle on it it's because of the diet.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya ��

im new around here and I have to agree with you...
buddy of mine ;) is 2 weeks in on clen and strength and lean mass has increased...no AAS for 3 years...clen alone...training hard.

I know guys that start 40mg and every two weeks they up the dosing by 20mg for 12 weeks with no weeks off. Supposely it's still doing it's job although your not getting some of the common sides (shakes, etc.) I don't know how effective it is. They have good result though. I also know of a short 4 week blast when you want to just reduce some bf, but that's only on rare occasions.

The possibility of clen being catabolic would be completely dose defendant.

It's like saying bicycles are catabolic.

Last time I ran clen it was Astralean (Alpha) and I never went over 40 mcg.

looking to gw and albuterol bro.Clen is nasty stuff.I havent used it in so long i cant even remember how i dosed it.

ive seen guys make strength gains on clen but at what cost with the possible heart damage... there's far safer and better options for you bro... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms... here is a sample cycle that would be FAR more beneficial for you as well as much safer...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Even though clen is slightly anabolic I would not like to risk the loss in cardio and not to mention it will wreck your heart brothers.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Yeah clen won't waste muscle at all, its just a much harsher compound than GW or albuterol.

ive seen guys make strength gains on clen but at what cost with the possible heart damage...

what I don't get is the clinical application of clen to treat patients with actual heart failure...it is in these studies that Ive read there are no adverse affects on the heart at the same time there is so much "legitimate" conflicting data out there.
personally it does give me a bit of pain and arrhythmia initially but that fades after the body compensates.

The rat studies indicate a dose of 2mg or more for a period of 2+months for any cardiomyopathy.

What got me concerned from that study was the fact that the irreversible effect on the heart and not to mention cardio output. But again I find it interesting that so many top level pro cyclist still use this compound t stay feather light prepping for big stage races. Go figure - I guess when your at the top level like that at any sport these guys bodies are just far advanced the average joe.

Back
Top Bottom