Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Shortest Thread Ever!

Let's see those logs!

Everyone post up their bloodwork that shows your testosterone two months after finishing your PCT. Let's see those numbers!

Of course I don't expect that to happen. Though I'm sure there will be lots of creative insults -- because that hides the truth so well.

Bottom line -- if you do two 16 week cycles for two years, chances are you're suppressed for life. I know you don't want to hear that. But the truth talks and bullshit walks.

Let's see those logs!

Everyone post up their bloodwork that shows your testosterone two months after finishing your PCT. Let's see those numbers!

Of course I don't expect that to happen. Though I'm sure there will be lots of creative insults -- because that hides the truth so well.

Bottom line -- if you do two 16 week cycles for two years, chances are you're suppressed for life. I know you don't want to hear that. But the truth talks and bullshit walks.

Hey suppleminator you trying to get hate for yourself?

you know a lot of bloods posted on EVO and a lot of logs whats your problem starting heat?

Hey suppleminator you trying to get hate for yourself?

you know a lot of bloods posted on EVO and a lot of logs whats your problem starting heat?

I'm unaware of them. If guys recovered their T to previous levels and kept them there naturally I want to know how they did it! And I'm sure so would many of the members. How is that hateful?

I'm unaware of them. If guys recovered their T to previous levels and kept them there naturally I want to know how they did it! And I'm sure so would many of the members. How is that hateful?

I think he means you should post something educational not stir shit.

bro all yo do challenge people to post personal shit so yo can rat them out to pigs to ruin they lives like you

so full of anger and hate. if i married to ugly wife and my son retard poosy i would be angry at world too.

sit yo ass down bish dog before i bring out leather belt

- - - Updated - - -

FACT CHECK - THIS IS NOT THE SHORTEST THREAD ON EVOLUTIONARY.ORG

bro FACT CHECK

worst thread ever on evo. atleast supplepoosy win something in life

why you so angry man?

Who's angry? I'm doing great! My T levels are fine. : )

- - - Updated - - -

bro all yo do challenge people to post personal shit so yo can rat them out to pigs to ruin they lives like you

so full of anger and hate. if i married to ugly wife and my son retard poosy i would be angry at world too.

sit yo ass down bish dog before i bring out leather belt

- - - Updated - - -

bro FACT CHECK

worst thread ever on evo. atleast supplepoosy win something in life

Wow, you really are a special kind of imbecile, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom