Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shortness of breath on Trenbolone!

BookerT3

Registered
I'm doing 75mg of tren ace every other day on my 3rd week now and man I'm so short of breath it sucks I walked up some steps today and felt winded and have felt short on cardio for a while now. Is there anything to do about this?

I'm doing 75mg of tren ace every other day on my 3rd week now and man I'm so short of breath it sucks I walked up some steps today and felt winded and have felt short on cardio for a while now. Is there anything to do about this?

that is a huge dosage, you really do not have to exceed 250mg a week total to get great results on tren.

also you need to make sure you are taking GW and n2guard with it, that will help ... before you run tren make sure you are already in top shape. the stuff is rough

Yep and the sides are different for everyone. I stopped Tren mid cycle because I developed a consistant cough. Like I had Bronchitis. The sad news is that there might not be anything you can do. It was recommended to me to switch brands. That might work for you.

Tren can have all kinds of side effects. I had crazy dreams and night sweats. I have known guys that had shortness of breath with it. I agree, trying switching brands and see what happens but it just may be how you react to it.

My cardio is almost nonexistent on tren. Hell, having some good sweaty sex is about all the energy I can muster up on tren. That being said, I'm probably not as lean as a I should be to be running tren. I'm 6',1" and 235lbs at about 16-17 bf. But I do love tren. Feel like a beast on that stuff. Yeehaw.

Make sure to use an AI and cabergoline with your cycle to keep estrogen and prolactin levels in the low-normal range. That will help immensely with minimizing water retention and improving cardio.
I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD and cabergoline from ag-guys.com at 0.5mg E3D.

Read up on cardarine GW. Adding cardarine gw at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) to your cycle will help immensely with fat loss, endurance, recovery and reducing tren related side effects.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I have personally experienced how Cardarine can considerably decrease trenbolone's side effects. It really makes a good difference, and for a long time it has been a must-stack with any trenbolone cycle. Therefore, it should definitely help you with shortness of breath, as well as some other downsides of trenbolone.

Yep and the sides are different for everyone. I stopped Tren mid cycle because I developed a consistant cough. Like I had Bronchitis. The sad news is that there might not be anything you can do. It was recommended to me to switch brands. That might work for you.

tren suppresses immune system. so you probably actually did develop a bacterial infection in your throat and the tren did not help matters cause your body had a tough time fighting it

This is what happens when you run tren for a first cycle!!

Its a side effect of tren. If it gets bad cut back on it or just stop taking it.

Back
Top Bottom