Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I add anavar?

bigbodiz

Newbie Brother
Registered
about to start with this cycle-

weeks 1-20 testosterone cypionate 300mg per week
weeks 1-20 Equipoise 600mg per week
weeks 1-22 n2guard
weeks 7-22 HCGenerate
weeks 1-22 arimidex .5 ed
weeks 23-27 clomid 50/50/25/25
week 23-27 ostarine 25/25/25/25
weeks 23-27 adex .25eod

is there any benefit of adding anavar 60mg ed for the first 6 weeks?

Why aren't you doing N2Guard during your PCT?

and I would add anavar, love that stuff :)

Add anavar in the end of your cycle to clean up gains. Then add sarms1 gw into your pct and you will continue to cut and clean up gains even more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Why are u running 20 weeks at 300?

you could run a oral ph to kick start your cycle if you want. Save the var for the end.

---I've done my turn of killing. Time to start living---

Add anavar in the end of your cycle to clean up gains. Then add sarms1 gw into your pct and you will continue to cut and clean up gains even more.

how much GW? and how does it help?

Id put the var on the front end, but that's me.

GW is going to give lots of endurance and extra fatloss. The EQ & GW will work out great together IMHO.

Id start the GW wk6. The eq is going to need time to get going and that's when I'd stick the GW in, it works real quick.

The sponsor, sarms one will treat u good.

how much GW? and how does it help?

20mgs daily.. endurance(big time), serious fat buring component, increased focus and shorter rest periods between reps and sets. Definitely go sarms1 for GW and Ostarine

what you add depends on your goals... what i would recommend is adding LGD4033 as your kickstart... Its non methylated, has a very small amount of suppression, will put on more size than anavar and you can can just as lean, if not leaner with its use... It will provide extreme performance enhancement... Then you follow it up with gw-501516... You will be adding gw around the time EQ is peaking and you will have such an abundance of endurance, vascularity, strength, energy etc... that you will be able to FULLY MAXIMIZE your cycle...

about to start with this cycle-

weeks 1-20 testosterone cypionate 300mg per week
weeks 1-20 Equipoise 600mg per week
weeks 1-22 n2guard
weeks 7-22 HCGenerate
weeks 1-22 arimidex .5 ed
weeks 23-27 clomid 50/50/25/25
week 23-27 ostarine 25/25/25/25
weeks 23-27 adex .25eod

is there any benefit of adding anavar 60mg ed for the first 6 weeks?

run var at the end and it will rip you up, especially when the rq start kicking in with it at the end of the cycle.Or try oxandrovar at the end instead of var, it will rip you up and add more size then var.

Back
Top Bottom