Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add a little something to my Sustanon Cycle?

Rooster

Growing Brother
I plan on starting my second ever cycle in about 4 weeks. My first cycle was cut short due to the fact i had to switch gear about 6 1/2 weeks in and the gear i switched to was bunk. I realized that at about week 9-10. So anyway i only got 6 1/2 weeks in on the legit test cyp. This time around I plan to run 500mg a week sustanon(induject 250) for 12 weeks. I was researchng around and I am having a hard time deciding if i need to add an oral like Dbol or just run the sust by itself. I also am going to run GW at 20mg daily starting in about a week right up through the start of my cycle. Listed below is what my stats should be when i start if i stay on pace the next couple of weeks. My goals are to put on more mass/strengh for the upcoming spring as well as to drop body fat 4-5 % to get me around that 8-9% mark. Any opinions or suggestions are appreciated. thanks

-30 yo
-5'8
-155 (maybe a little less at start of cycle)
-10-12% BF

1-12 sust 250
1-12 liquidex .25(eod) or (ed) if needed
1-10 GW

PCT.. not really decided on what protocol should be but have liquid clomid, tamoxifen, as well as letro on stand by

id use LGD sarm on the front end. 7/8/9mg ED to kickstart things will be great. a bottle will last about 5wks at that dose.

Next, use hcgenerate once you reach wk5/6. You want to keep natty T production somewhat so the transition into pct isnt as bad.

On the flip side using osta during pct will really keep you from going too catabolic. Your gains will slow down but its not like you hit a wall which normally happens in pct.

Lgd is strong? And nicer to your insides. You can bulk with it and recomp, it helped me with cardio and made strong.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

A 'kick Start' isn't really needed because of the short esters. But legit dbol is great for power and strength.
Really it just comes down to weighing out the pros and cons, and I'd it's worth it to fit your goals

if your wanting to cut your body fat by 4-5 % then you need to rethink your cycle... why in the world would you want dbol? that's the complete opposite of what you want... you also don't need to be running your test quite so high... have you seen the new prohormones offered by GK at n2bm?? Let me lay it out for you... This will be the cycle to get you where you want to be... Add size and drop body fat...

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-14 gw-5101516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-4 oxandrovar 2 caps a day n2bm.com
1-4 n2guard n2bm.com
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/103.html
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

^this sounds fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you run the Induject yet Rooster? Did you have any problems with the rubber plunger sticking to the barrel?

Not yet, start next week. Oil looks super thin though...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom