Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I drop AI?

SamSaban

Registered
I was running 250 mg/week for 2 months with some hcg and 1mg adex all split in two. Blood work showed T > 1500 and e2 17. I've been dieting hard and lost good amount of fat (at least 10lbs). I recently cut all dosage in half to get to a trt dose. I've been getting up in downs in libido/mood I'm trying to figure out if I should drop the AI completely see how it goes. Not sure if it's e2 related or not (higher stress than usual?). What do you think?

If you’re e2 is 17 and you are cutting your dose in half I wouldn’t use it at all. You could stand to have a little more estrogen.

I was running 250 mg/week for 2 months with some hcg and 1mg adex all split in two. Blood work showed T > 1500 and e2 17. I've been dieting hard and lost good amount of fat (at least 10lbs). I recently cut all dosage in half to get to a trt dose. I've been getting up in downs in libido/mood I'm trying to figure out if I should drop the AI completely see how it goes. Not sure if it's e2 related or not (higher stress than usual?). What do you think?

So your running 250 a week test e or c i presume.
Your blood shows greater than 1500 and 17 estro
How much hcg are you running?
1mg adex split 2 times a week?

If your cutting your test in half to 125 weekly.
I would probable go to .25 adex two/three times a week. But again how much hcg are you running. Becuse hcg will cause a spike in estro?
Also stats please?

Back
Top Bottom