Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I feel something on Anavar after 6 days?

CuriousGeirge2019

Registered
I have been taking 20mgs twice per day and I don't feel anything. I got it from a really good source so i know it's legit, but I am just wondering when I will start to feel something. I do feel like I'm thinning out a little but that's it.

What are your stats and exp.

If you are female you should probably start noticing increased recovery in a few more days.

I'm old and fat

LOL! Yea I mean anavar is a finisher. It dries you out if you are already low body fat and helps maintain some strength when cutting but its really a very mild oral steroid and usually you run it with a test base because you will be suppressed so any felt benefits are going to be kind of mitigated by the fact that your test levels will tank.

I don't do oral cycles occasionally I'll take orals for a PWO before I go to the gym. Either you're not dosing enough, expecting too much, or have fake Anavar.

How old are you besides old and fat? Honestly you sound quite the opposite young and inexperienced.

Back
Top Bottom