Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i go 8 or 12 weeks next cycle?

Ruiafm

Just came off spring break, took a week off from the gym to get some rest and spend time with the family
Now its back to business. I wanted to get on some orals 4-6 weeks to start things off. Then go to injectables the rest of the way to 12 weeks OR the other option is just start with both for 8 or 12 weeks from day 1
trying to keep things simple. I've got primobolan, equipoise, masteron and testosterone enanthate on hand
how would you run these if I wanted to put on lean muscle mass. I’m 208 pounds and 16% body fat. 32 years old.

Just came off spring break, took a week off from the gym to get some rest and spend time with the family
Now its back to business. I wanted to get on some orals 4-6 weeks to start things off. Then go to injectables the rest of the way to 12 weeks OR the other option is just start with both for 8 or 12 weeks from day 1
trying to keep things simple. I've got primobolan, equipoise, masteron and testosterone enanthate on hand
how would you run these if I wanted to put on lean muscle mass. I’m 208 pounds and 16% body fat. 32 years old.

Too fat to get much from Mast

Seems like you haven't ran a cycle before,you can't run orals for that long,all orals only 4 weeks exception being Anavar and proviron up to six weeks,the latter longer still,you wouldn't run all 4 of those compounds,you should just run testosterone alone for 12 weeks,start at 300mg,up to 500mg per week that is,split Monday and Thursday,(250-250 for eg.)what about post cycle plans,do you have any.

Too fat to get much from Mast

What with all these people wanting to waste money with Mast. They don't understand it a finisher hardener and only really necessary if you going to step on stage. Must have money to burn

Have you ever used steroids because it really does not sound like you have any sort of clue what you are doing

What with all these people wanting to waste money with Mast. They don't understand it a finisher hardener and only really necessary if you going to step on stage. Must have money to burn

yes and i will even take it a step further and say if you aren't competing, if you aren't just an ego maniac who wants to show off at the gym or beach, or if you aren't a model who gets paid to have their body photographed then masteron is just about pointless

They're convinced it's a fat burner and not a muscle hardener - sounds like what a dealer told/sold them

I am not quite seeing the reasoning for using masteron here and it does seem like you need a lot more education on all of this

12 weeks if good for you but you should just use testosterone and primobolan no masteron or equipoise.

EQ

EQ should be ran 12 weeks min at 600mg min imo

Back
Top Bottom