Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I increase my AI dosage?

Acela

Started the following run yesterday:

Sustanon 40 Mg EOD - this is TRT
Weeks 1-4, Tren Ace 50 Mg EOD
Weeks 1-3 Anadrol 50 Mg ED
Weeks 1-9 Tren Enth 60 Mg EOD
Weeks 1-11 Proviron 25 Mg ED (may bump to 50)
Weeks 1-12 cardarine 15 mg ED
Weeks 9-11 Anadrol 50 Mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Dostinex .25 Mg Mon/Thur (.5 total every week)
Weeks 1-12 N2Guard 6 caps ED

Once I finish with the Tren Ace I am going back to pinning 2 x's per week

Aromasin is taken currently @ 11.25 Mg EOD - I am not gyno prone but suffer from acne on my back. I had started my AI at 6 Mg 2 x's per week but have found that doing my current dosage is controlling my acne much better than before

Since I am not increasing my intake of testosterone would there be any reason why I should bump my AI dosage? I realize bloodwork will be the real indicator, i'm just curious on opinions

- - - Updated - - -

Started the following run yesterday:

Sustanon 40 Mg EOD - this is TRT
Weeks 1-4, Tren Ace 50 Mg EOD
Weeks 1-3 Anadrol 50 Mg ED
Weeks 1-9 Tren Enth 60 Mg EOD
Weeks 1-11 Proviron 25 Mg ED (may bump to 50)
Weeks 1-12 cardarine 15 mg ED
Weeks 9-11 Anadrol 50 Mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Dostinex .25 Mg Mon/Thur (.5 total every week)
Weeks 1-12 N2Guard 6 caps ED

Once I finish with the Tren Ace I am going back to pinning 2 x's per week

Aromasin is taken currently @ 11.25 Mg EOD - I am not gyno prone but suffer from acne on my back. I had started my AI at 6 Mg 2 x's per week but have found that doing my current dosage is controlling my acne much better than before

Since I am not increasing my intake of testosterone would there be any reason why I should bump my AI dosage? I realize bloodwork will be the real indicator, i'm just curious on opinions

Cant figure out how to edit my post. Figured I should mention that the anadrol is taken only on workout days, which winds up being 3 on/1 off, 2 on/1 off, repeat

The only compound you are using that aromatizes into estrogen is anadrol.

Tren and proviron do not aromatize into estrogen.

Your AI dosage looks good. You actually don't need the AI when you aren't using the anadrol.

Your cycle lay out looks really good. Good job. Keep everything as is.

You have your Sust and Anadrol that will cause Estrogenic Issues.

But I would keep your AI dosage @ 12.5 Mg EOD.
The Proviron will help your AI, since it also binds to the Aromatase Enzyme.
And since it also binds to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), it will Boost Free Test, thereby working in concert with your other Compounds ~ Free Test is bound to SHBG ~ so the Lower the SHBG the higher your Free Test................... JP
P.S.
I would wait until you run Bloodwork before altering your AI dosage.

I would start off at 12.5mg maybe twice per week and then get some blood work mid cycle. Everyone responds differently to aromatizing compounds so it is hard to say. If you are not running an AI with your TRT then likely you will only need a very low dose for the anadrol.

Back
Top Bottom