Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Should"t Be Necessary...But....

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
In response to Body Monster -- yes -- you;re getting attention, just what you wanted. I will appease you. Just to shut you up.

Let me start by saying this...I probably haven't done as much steroids in my lifetime as Body Monster has done in the last year. That's because I'm a real bodybuilder. I fought from being excessively small to being a body model, and I did it mostly natural. Any cretin can take grams of gear and be big.

BM (a good acronym) wants to challenge me in the gym. Fine. Let's both do it natural. I'll bet my old ass would beat him.

Anyway, here are a few pics from my last show. Again, it was just for fun and on less gear than most of the audience members. Maybe I'm not massive enough for Body Monster but I don't get too many complaints from women. Guess which one I care about more?

The "selfie" is shot I took a week before the show. I think I'm actually a little fuller there. But, that's how those things go. No biggie.

The one arm biceps shot was when i was a youngster -- 42 years old. The last shot is from last year at age 65. Not impressed? I really don't give a fuck.

Feel free to post your own pics.

Attachments

• NPC Jus pic.jpg
    NPC Jus pic.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Pic in mirror.jpg
    Pic in mirror.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DER_2542_NMYMDKCWIF.jpg
    DER_2542_NMYMDKCWIF.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
    9.3 KB · Views: 68
I was talking to bodymonster before, he is thick, you guys are way off. He's thick but his job wont let him post pics, he's careful.
The guy is ripped and thick like very few guys on here.

i cannot believe what I am reading

don't ever bait someone into posting addresses, pics of their face, etc. on this forum. EVER. and never get baited into doing it. read the rules, we don't post sensitive info on here.

use common sense. I already deleting posts where guys posted things they shouldn't have.

you lovers take your little love fest to PM's, it helps nobody to keep back and forth.

Last edited:

don't ever bait someone into posting addresses, pics of their face, etc. on this forum. EVER. read the rules, we don't post sensitive info on here.

use common sense.

Who's posting addresses? This is the thing -- I'm known. I have to show my face. Any ass wipe can talk shit and then hide.

Hey, maybe he's big and ripped. He's still a jerk off -- typical of the trolls who derail and disrupt threads and make it all about themselves. Why that's even allowed is beyond me.

don't ever bait someone into posting addresses, pics of their face, etc. on this forum. EVER. and never get baited into doing it. read the rules, we don't post sensitive info on here.

use common sense. I already deleting posts where guys posted things they shouldn't have.

you lovers take your little love fest to PM's, it helps nobody to keep back and forth.

bro you right, my bad. won't happen again

bro i'm down for meatup.

let's do it. me, you, and monster. all 3 of us can have a lift off. winner buys other sarms for a year.

But that's you.

In response to Body Monster -- yes -- you;re getting attention, just what you wanted. I will appease you. Just to shut you up.

Let me start by saying this...I probably haven't done as much steroids in my lifetime as Body Monster has done in the last year. That's because I'm a real bodybuilder. I fought from being excessively small to being a body model, and I did it mostly natural. Any cretin can take grams of gear and be big.

BM (a good acronym) wants to challenge me in the gym. Fine. Let's both do it natural. I'll bet my old ass would beat him.

Anyway, here are a few pics from my last show. Again, it was just for fun and on less gear than most of the audience members. Maybe I'm not massive enough for Body Monster but I don't get too many complaints from women. Guess which one I care about more?

The "selfie" is shot I took a week before the show. I think I'm actually a little fuller there. But, that's how those things go. No biggie.

The one arm biceps shot was when i was a youngster -- 42 years old. The last shot is from last year at age 65. Not impressed? I really don't give a fuck.

Feel free to post your own pics.

I hope I look as good you as you at 65.

Yeah, I didn't get that either. He doesn't know his own name? And I love how he spells "meet up." Perfect.

bro why you making fun of my typing? not everyone rich yuppie from new jersey like you

also when you come down to texas in your fancy ass limo for our meatup, i'm gonna take you out hunting. i got a bunch of acres and we can go hunt for squirrel, hog, or whatever else you want. gonna show you what it like to be a real man. no more pansy ass new york shit. you strike me as the type of guy who puts mayo on his fries and eats pizza with a fork, that type am i rite? i know how to show you yanks a good time haha :p

Last edited:
bro why you making fun of my typing? not everyone rich yuppie from new jersey like you

also when you come down to texas in your fancy ass limo for our meatup, i'm gonna take you out hunting. i got a bunch of acres and we can go hunt for squirrel, hog, or whatever else you want. gonna show you what it like to be a real man. no more pansy ass new york shit. you strike me as the type of guy who puts mayo on his fries and eats pizza with a fork, that type am i rite? i know how to show you yanks a good time haha :p

So killing defenseless little animals makes you a man? Wow that's sad. And I didn't know that only rich yuppies are capable of 8th grade spelling ability.

FYI, I hate mayonnaise and I'm sure you have no idea what real pizza is. But I guess I should take the fact that you can't believe I obtained my condition with just HRT as a compliment.

So killing defenseless little animals makes you a man? Wow that's sad. And I didn't know that only rich yuppies are capable of 8th grade spelling ability.

FYI, I hate mayonnaise and I'm sure you have no idea what real pizza is. But I guess I should take the fact that you can't believe I obtained my condition with just HRT as a compliment.

bro i think it funny you coming down and being a cowboy for a weekend at my ranch. we ride bulls and hunt. we only kill what we eat bro, what the difference between you going to store and buying meat and we hunting it? it still killed either way. if you never had fresh squirrel you never eat in yo life bro.

you gonna sleep in the barn on hay, just watch out for barn owl he get pissed off if you too noisy. let do it and post pics for forum.

Back
Top Bottom