Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Show prep

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    95
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Show prep

    So out of curiosity in your experience when would you switch esters from Ethanate to acetate or prop, upon approaching a show. My plan was to switch all my long esters to short esters about 3 to 4 weeks out. Does that sound accurate ?

  2. #2
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,853
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    So out of curiosity in your experience when would you switch esters from Ethanate to acetate or prop, upon approaching a show. My plan was to switch all my long esters to short esters about 3 to 4 weeks out. Does that sound accurate ?
    I suggest switching esters 8 weeks out to my clients (at least), always down to acetate, propionate or suspension, same goes for orals. If I have a client on sustanon/dbol/deca offseason, 12 weeks out I drop them to trenbolone acetate, primobolan, anavar and masteron. I cut all the testosterone and really push the hardness factor for 12-8-4 weeks.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

  3. #3
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    801
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's accurate, but there are a lot of variables. It's true that prop is not cause the water bloat, but that's really just a factor in the last couple of weeks. And some guys feel they lose fullness when switching to prop. It's not an exact science. I'd definitely as mast in the last 3 weeks to harden up and gain vascularity.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,672
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    So out of curiosity in your experience when would you switch esters from Ethanate to acetate or prop, upon approaching a show. My plan was to switch all my long esters to short esters about 3 to 4 weeks out. Does that sound accurate ?
    yes to be more flexible in case you want to stop something.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    95
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I suggest switching esters 8 weeks out to my clients (at least), always down to acetate, propionate or suspension, same goes for orals. If I have a client on sustanon/dbol/deca offseason, 12 weeks out I drop them to trenbolone acetate, primobolan, anavar and masteron. I cut all the testosterone and really push the hardness factor for 12-8-4 weeks.
    Good thing I asked .. Iím 10 weeks out now. Thales for the reply.

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    95
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    It's accurate, but there are a lot of variables. It's true that prop is not cause the water bloat, but that's really just a factor in the last couple of weeks. And some guys feel they lose fullness when switching to prop. It's not an exact science. I'd definitely as mast in the last 3 weeks to harden up and gain vascularity.
    Iíve had a lot of people say the same over the years.. the fullness leaves as the ester changes. I always associated it with an almost inflammatory response but it does make sense either way. Thanks for the input

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,980
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    It's accurate, but there are a lot of variables. It's true that prop is not cause the water bloat, but that's really just a factor in the last couple of weeks. And some guys feel they lose fullness when switching to prop. It's not an exact science. I'd definitely as mast in the last 3 weeks to harden up and gain vascularity.
    bro not to nitpick but you got evidence to back that up? my bloodwork shows otherwise. of course prop causes water retention

  8. #8
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27,113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If I competed as a BB yes. However, I'd do a practice run pre comp to see how my body responds

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    95
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yes to be more flexible in case you want to stop something.
    That was definitely part of the thought process.

  10. #10
    Monkey Brain 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    253
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Good thing I asked .. Iím 10 weeks out now. Thales for the reply.
    You are right on time, switch out at 10 weeks and start change your diet and doing cardio AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •