Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shree Venkatesh Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

samzilla

Registered
A couple of weeks ago one of the sources I use had a 50% off promo on a new lab they are carrying called Shree Venkatesh International it's based out of India. Since its relatively new I couldn't find much information or any review on it anywhere. I checked out the website and it seemed really legit like its pharma gear but I know that doesn't mean anything. The Test Prop for example came out to 14 U.S. Dollars per 10 single ml ampoules dosed at the standard 100mg. The oral dbol and winny I ordered came in 10mg tabs 10 per blister pack strip and 5 strips per box so 9 U.S. Dollars per box of 50 tabs and the trenbolone acetate came out to around 30 bucks per 10 amps. Because it was so damn cheap I took a gamble and went ahead and placed an order for 60 amps of tren 50 amps of test 150 tabs of winny and 100 tabs of dbol. God do I wish I would have ordered more and different kinds of their gear because it turned out to be the best gear I've had thus far. I started running it 11 days ago not only is all of it the most potent gear I've ever had, where most simple minded baboons would say ohh its "overdosed" I just think it's the first time I've had correctly dosed gear that's not underdosed. The tren for example the last three labs who's tren I've ran in the past I would usually dose around 75 to 100mg every day with this tren after a week I had to cut it down to 50 a day because it was kicking my ass. Even at 50 a day im getting amazing results. The test prop I'm also taking 50 a day but it's equal to 100 or more mg of other labs also. The dbol I'm taking 25mg a day and I'm blowing up. The strength gains I'm experiencing also are also the most I've experienced running gear I'm up about 5 pounds so far but I don't look bloated at all. The oils draw very easily thru a 25g pin and both the tren and prop have ZERO pip which is also a first. It says in the pamphlets in the packaging that it's made with ethyl oleate and I looked it up and I guess that's why there's no pip. But the fact that there's more actual gear since its dosed correctly and there's absoloutely no pip is awesome. At first when I was taking 1ml of each in the same pin I could never tell the next day where I pinned. I just thought I'd share my experience so far since I can't find anything about this lab and mainly because of how shocked I am with the quality. I'm so mad I didn't get more since the promo is over and I wish I would have tried their var since it was going for 30 bucks per 50 tabs at ten mg and the primo as well. Anyways if any of you come across it and are wondering about it's beyond g2g in my opinion. If it's not pharma I don't know what is. God bless the Indians for providing me with this. I'm not gonna name the source since I don't know if I can but during my last cycle I ordered three vials of tren ace made by a lab called Geneza pharma since it had the most and best reviews out of any labs on this source and it turned out to be the weakest tren I've ever ran. I tried it since it was half off at the time too and I ran thru three vials taking up to 120mg EVERY GODAMN DAY and got next to nothing out of it. I contacted them and they told me I'm wrong and they did labs on the purity and I told them that only tells me how good the Raws were it doesn't tell me how much they actually dosed the vials with. That's another reason I was skeptical with this order. I should mention I've never ever had tren cough, but I'm guessing it's because I inject extremely slow and aspirate twice every time.

I know Shree has been around awhile with their Tamofar and Terpafen, but I am also curious about their aas. Hopefully it's some good stuff.

A couple of weeks ago one of the sources I use had a 50% off promo on a new lab they are carrying called Shree Venkatesh International it's based out of India. Since its relatively new I couldn't find much information or any review on it anywhere. I checked out the website and it seemed really legit like its pharma gear but I know that doesn't mean anything. The Test Prop for example came out to 14 U.S. Dollars per 10 single ml ampoules dosed at the standard 100mg. The oral dbol and winny I ordered came in 10mg tabs 10 per blister pack strip and 5 strips per box so 9 U.S. Dollars per box of 50 tabs and the trenbolone acetate came out to around 30 bucks per 10 amps. Because it was so damn cheap I took a gamble and went ahead and placed an order for 60 amps of tren 50 amps of test 150 tabs of winny and 100 tabs of dbol. God do I wish I would have ordered more and different kinds of their gear because it turned out to be the best gear I've had thus far. I started running it 11 days ago not only is all of it the most potent gear I've ever had, where most simple minded baboons would say ohh its "overdosed" I just think it's the first time I've had correctly dosed gear that's not underdosed. The tren for example the last three labs who's tren I've ran in the past I would usually dose around 75 to 100mg every day with this tren after a week I had to cut it down to 50 a day because it was kicking my ass. Even at 50 a day im getting amazing results. The test prop I'm also taking 50 a day but it's equal to 100 or more mg of other labs also. The dbol I'm taking 25mg a day and I'm blowing up. The strength gains I'm experiencing also are also the most I've experienced running gear I'm up about 5 pounds so far but I don't look bloated at all. The oils draw very easily thru a 25g pin and both the tren and prop have ZERO pip which is also a first. It says in the pamphlets in the packaging that it's made with ethyl oleate and I looked it up and I guess that's why there's no pip. But the fact that there's more actual gear since its dosed correctly and there's absoloutely no pip is awesome. At first when I was taking 1ml of each in the same pin I could never tell the next day where I pinned. I just thought I'd share my experience so far since I can't find anything about this lab and mainly because of how shocked I am with the quality. I'm so mad I didn't get more since the promo is over and I wish I would have tried their var since it was going for 30 bucks per 50 tabs at ten mg and the primo as well. Anyways if any of you come across it and are wondering about it's beyond g2g in my opinion. If it's not pharma I don't know what is. God bless the Indians for providing me with this. I'm not gonna name the source since I don't know if I can but during my last cycle I ordered three vials of tren ace made by a lab called Geneza pharma since it had the most and best reviews out of any labs on this source and it turned out to be the weakest tren I've ever ran. I tried it since it was half off at the time too and I ran thru three vials taking up to 120mg EVERY GODAMN DAY and got next to nothing out of it. I contacted them and they told me I'm wrong and they did labs on the purity and I told them that only tells me how good the Raws were it doesn't tell me how much they actually dosed the vials with. That's another reason I was skeptical with this order. I should mention I've never ever had tren cough, but I'm guessing it's because I inject extremely slow and aspirate twice every time.

You made me cry

Using VPN Express

Naps had this sale less than 2 weeks ago yet you've been on the gear for 11 days?? How long did it take to get it to you! 2 days??

This advertising was sponsor and paid by ,,,,, what do you think guys? Lol

Using VPN Express

Jesus Murphy bunch of jackals here for Christs sake. Yea I realize it was mad long I took some adderall yesterday and went to the library to study for my dat and got carried away. What can I say, I've just had so much crap gear that I've paid out the ass for that I'm shocked how amazing this stuff is considering I paid next to nothing. Was just trying to help. And naps had this sale start about a month ago I placed the order right away and used Bitcoin to pay this time around so I didn't have to wait around for money to get picked up it shipped out of Singapore and made it to Los Angeles two days later all in all took 10 days to be exact to get to me in Maryland. Yea I realize that's insanely fast. If you go on eroids you'll see in the naps section he picture of my package I posted and if you look at the date of when I posted the pic you'll know I've been on it that long. Some of you guys are some pessimistic fucks man. Sorry for trying to be informative.

Jesus Murphy bunch of jackals here for Christs sake. Yea I realize it was mad long I took some adderall yesterday and went to the library to study for my dat and got carried away. What can I say, I've just had so much crap gear that I've paid out the ass for that I'm shocked how amazing this stuff is considering I paid next to nothing. Was just trying to help. And naps had this sale start about a month ago I placed the order right away and used Bitcoin to pay this time around so I didn't have to wait around for money to get picked up it shipped out of Singapore and made it to Los Angeles two days later all in all took 10 days to be exact to get to me in Maryland. Yea I realize that's insanely fast. If you go on eroids you'll see in the naps section he picture of my package I posted and if you look at the date of when I posted the pic you'll know I've been on it that long. Some of you guys are some pessimistic fucks man. Sorry for trying to be informative.

You again ?

Using VPN Express

And if it took you an hour to read that I truly feel sorry for you, simple minded fucks and they say us Marines are the stupid ones. Simple minded civilians....

Take another adderall and chill bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No dude unfortunately it's over and all sold out. At the regular price there's probably other sources and labs you could go with that may be just as good.

Geez bro you may as well post a pic of yourself with your home address. Don't be so willing to give out information.

Bottom line...... I just saved money on my next naps order!
For this here review ..yuk yuk!!
....that's what OP is all about!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom